Would You change your Rs Main Username if you could?/\/\/\

woopidoo2

Paisua works, but Dog would have been better.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd change my main's name for my noob's name... my main's name is my real name (lol) coz i was too lazy to think of a cool name at that time -.-

overyw3.jpg

F2P 4EVER; Cb 122+; Total 1288+

My RS2 main's name is "Benisawesome". It's my AOL messenger name, and the name for pretty much everything. Unfortunately, some people think my name is Beni, for "Beni's Awesome", or sometimes even, "Benis Awesome" (Replace the B with the P). It's "Ben is awesome" people! Gah!!! Well, I think I would definitely change it if I had the chance to. Someone please comment on my name, rate it or something, tell me if you like it or not.

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

I want to change my name to "Toxicologist"...

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

lol i would, but it kinda gets rid of beggars except for when i run around f2p varroc with a whip

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

It's not that i'm not happy with my current username, but, if possible, I would like to change my name to "Marduk Kurios", the name I wanted in the first place when I started playing ("Kurios" is Greek for "Lord" or "God"). Sadly, it's a thirteen digit name, which means I had to settle for "Marduk God" and currently wouldn't be able to change it anyway. I suppose it could be worse :twisted: .

~Mardvk

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing. (Edmund Burke)

If Ragen had been available when I started, I would have chosen that. But it wasn't so I used my backup name Ragenori. Now I wouldn't change that, it's become who the character is.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Hell i would lol..

I made mine when i was probably about 12 and a half (or something)..nearly 15 now. Also, i made it LITERALLY 2 in the morning when i found out that my old account had been permed.. So i randomly put in Demon and put some numbers on the end: Demon6590. I don't really care what my name is, as long as it doesn't have any numbers on the end. :cry:

I hate mine, and when jagex released the new censpr they decided to censor the middle part :? . It's red ftk bolt btw.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.