TICT Clan Europe Vs Legacy

beybladex90

CLAN EUROPE VS LEGACY

This epic game of scape started with Clan Europe arriving on time to clan wars arena at world 80. Minutes later the time came for the fight of the century were CLAN EUROPE were challenged by Legacy. However Legacy came two minutes early complaining about us stalling when the war started 2 minutes after. Once our mighty leader Dazuz came back to the computer from the toilet we got the war started. We pulled our 31 to Legacys 23. Soon after both clans cut down to 20. The war started with Clan Europe rushing Legacy's dance. The fight started with our best tank >>>>>HENTS <<<< (There goes your shout out) tanking us a 3 man kill and right after that the piled our unknown god tank called Status_Quo which activated his trap card. The fight was looking very good for Clan Europe at that point, however the mighty strong fierce clan Legacy fought back with there mass transitions.But at that point the led was too big of a gap and Clan Europe slowly picked off Legacy and the fight ended.

Clan Europe (20) Starting:

1903201000703.png

Legacy (20) Starting:

191.PNG

192.PNG

193.PNG

<@Lacexo> Southernz dropped

<@Lacexo> and Pkpete dropped

<@Lacexo> and The_Uh_Sas_N came into CC late

<@Lacexo> someone else dropped but im not sure who

AWESOME PICS:

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm317/havyattacker/10-03-19221215.png

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm317/havyattacker/10-03-19222332.png

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm317/havyattacker/10-03-19222747.png

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm317/havyattacker/10-03-19223415.png

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm317/havyattacker/10-03-19223648.png

Ending (14):

1903201000705.png

Good Fight Legacy. GOOOOO CE ROUND 4!

~ Michael

bestmatchedops2.jpg

We did awful, gratz. Dislike the try and get a click w/out them getting a click tactic as it took you forever to do, and resulted us in piling hents first.

Still out performed us everywhere so props and GL in the next round.

6590ew.jpg

Hard for a clan to fight a team. Why aren't there seperate categories in this tournament FFS :S

Grats CE on your win, BLNT Clan Legacy <3

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Congratz CE.

Expected I think I put, Good Luck next rounds, nice ending

Hard for a clan to fight a team. Why aren't there seperate categories in this tournament FFS :S

Umm What?

Let me enlighten you. A Country Clan can have members from a variety of different clans, therefore it is considered a TEAM in most peoples books. Don't take it as a troll, I just think Legacy was in an underdog situation. Clan Europe can have members from more clans, so I am saying that I think there should be a seperate category for teams to fight in this tournament.

Did that clear things up?

Congrats again CE, goodluck in the next round.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Congratz CE.

Umm What?

Let me enlighten you. A Country Clan can have members from a variety of different clans, therefore it is considered a TEAM in most peoples books. Don't take it as a troll, I just think Legacy was in an underdog situation. Clan Europe can have members from more clans, so I am saying that I think there should be a seperate category for teams to fight in this tournament.

No, It's still completely Irrelevant - I know what a TEAM is I've been in over 10 of them, lol.

1. But why do you say it is hard for a clan to fight a Team?

2. How does it make Legacy the Underdog?

3. Do you realize CE it's possible CE might not have even pulled 20 to this time of fight being a TEAM?

4. Why should there be separate categories for Teams and Clans?

van_sig.png

Congratz CE.

Umm What?

No, It's still completely Irrelevant - I know what a TEAM is I've been in over 10 of them, lol.

1. But why do you say it is hard for a clan to fight a Team?

2. How does it make Legacy the Underdog?

3. Do you realize CE it's possible CE might not have even pulled 20 to this time of fight being a TEAM?

4. Why should there be separate categories for Teams and Clans?

I will answer these questions in chronological order to avoid confusion. Chronological means numerical in this case, by the way, eg) I'll start with 1. and end with 4.

1. Clans are underdogs when fighting teams because teams have more potential to pull stronger members from a variety of clans.

2. Refer to 1.

3. I don't really understand this question but they pulled 32ish so they pulled enough don't worry.

4. There should be seperate categories for a few reasons. The Teams would be underdogs in a few cases because of a lack of pull, due to the fact that it should be CLAN>TEAM. This would limit the teams pull (I think this is what your trying to say in 3.?) and handicap them for a war. However this works in reverse as well, and teams can strongly outpull clans with much higher levels and capabilities. This is why my opinion is that clans and teams should be in seperate categories.

I will answer these questions in chronological order to avoid confusion. Chronological means numerical in this case, by the way, eg) I'll start with 1. and end with 4.

1. Clans are underdogs when fighting teams because teams have more potential to pull stronger members from a variety of clans.

2. Refer to 1.

3. I don't really understand this question but they pulled 32ish so they pulled enough don't worry.

4. There should be seperate categories for a few reasons. The Teams would be underdogs in a few cases because of a lack of pull, due to the fact that it should be CLAN>TEAM. This would limit the teams pull (I think this is what your trying to say in 3.?) and handicap them for a war. However this works in reverse as well, and teams can strongly outpull clans with much higher levels and capabilities. This is why my opinion is that clans and teams should be in seperate categories.

1. Yes, that's true in theory, but it's not like that at all in reality:

• We don't have a static warring unit (well, we got a few who are only in CE, but it doesn't really help), so we got random members from different clans doing their own stuff.
  • We can't use any special tactics; it's impossible to teach them to our members since it's impossible to get them to practice events in the same time or multiple times. Also, any other clan comes before CE, so it's impossible to get them to our events, so once again we are left with random members.
  • We can't guarantee anything. Our levels and pulls are almost completely random. Sometimes we are having problems pulling over 20 members to our events.

3. I was actually pretty surprised that we pulled 32. It was late for us and Friday night (really bad combination), but like I said; "Our levels and pulls are almost completely random". Just as an example: a few days ago we pulled over 50 against RSD (1 hour run in) and in the end we had ~29 left. Note: we got around 121 members and we pulled only 32 against you.

4. I don't know about teams or other clans like CE, but all other clans come before CE.

You have no idea how much work we've done to achieve the skill level we got at the moment. I would argue that it takes more to create a great secondary clan/team than a "real" clan (1.). You can't just put random members together and expect them to do something amazing.

Not sure how accurate my info is, but I'm pretty sure people used to say that New Threat is full of experienced members ("best of the best"). CE warred them when they were in their prime(?) and we won both rounds easily. My point is that it doesn't work if you just combine "best of the best" players from different clans. They can't work together and then there's their egos and other stuff...

True Ownage

(CWA based, 110+ F2P, 75+ defence & 70+ magic)

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

"There was once a time when everybody believed in at least some form of God and religion ruled the world; It was called dark ages." - Greydon Square

"The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes" - Adolf Hitler (Don't let the past repeat itself)

2. Refer to 1.

Damn yo, CHRON-O-LOG-I-CAL, What a word! Thanks for the vocab. lesson, shipping 100k gp to you atm!

Teams don't ever have more potential to pull stronger members from a variety of Clans, ESPECIALLY not to Preppred Wars.

Cause Clans get fights inbetween the prep for the time of the fight often times get other events too seeing as their a Clan.

Teams are MEANT to be for SHORT-Prepped-based, that's why their considered warring on the side. So they have much more potential to pull stronger members from variety of clans for short prepped fights, as opposed to prepped fights.

And Lack of Pull? Notice how Clans can control the members they pull seeing as their #1 priority for a member in most cases, and Teams just get dealt what they are dealt cause some clans have events during team times.

van_sig.png

Congratz CE.

Umm What?

I find it the other way around, seeing as teams are made from people from all different clans they have to find a new chemistry and perform well together. Sure they may have people from all different clans but that makes it harder if you ask me :P

PROUD TO BE SE

Dropped. GJ CE

~@Gaz

~%Runescape Elites - Advanced Elite ~ January 24th 2010 - Present

~@Clan Europe - Co-Leader ~ December 27th 2009 - Present

~@Team Rock - Official ~ May 25th 2009 - Present

Dropped since my ring was 0 and i was on Ancients :D

^Jeroen

Eternity Co-Leader || eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator

Eternity Forums | | Eternity Memberlist | | IRC: #Eternity-clan on SwiftIRC

Clan Europe Forums | | Clan Europe Memberlist | | IRC: #CE on SwiftIRC

logo.png

hybrid.png

Eternity Co-Leader | | eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator | | Ex Hell-Knights Leader | | Silent Ember Member