Aaron approached Exodus for a fight today with the following rules:

No Corrupt

No Blast

7 Sniper Cap

2 Hour 30 Cap

East Tree to Spiders

Fight Starts at 3 30 Est - 7 30 Gmt

Fight Ends at 6 Est - 10 Gmt

Collision Starting Opts: 120opts (41 on TS)

100320194132.png

Exodus Starting Opts: 120opts

Not much to say but seeing that we are nearly neck and neck with Exodus, Collision were determined to break away and so the fight commenced with us having an advantage right from the beginning. The fight in itself was quick and fast paced as more and more members starting joining our teamspeak while Exodus' numbers stayed the same. 20 Minutes into the fight, there were no sign of Exodus and so we took our ending at membersgate. Good Fight Exodus, always a pleasure.

Collision Ending Opts: 141opts (excluding the 39)

endingn.jpg

Exodus Ending Opts: 0opts

0 Kills 1 Death :thumbsup:

Not satisfied with the fight, Collision decided to go out and pk for a bit. By this time, many members have left since all they wanted was Exodus :$ Nonetheless, we started with around 110-120opts.

Collision Pk Trip Opts: 96opts

ScreenShot010.jpg

After hopping around worlds, we accidentally hit Dangerous Business thinking that they were not fighting anyone - Sorry for that! Before calling it a day, we decided to test ourselves against FOOLs; however, FOOLs were very much more experienced and prepared and defeated us fair and square. Thank you very much for the fight FOOLs, it was a pleasure and I'm sure will be right around the corner to get our rematch :thumbsup:

Pictures:

duvasio.png

100320153140.png

100320153127.png

Oh yeah, Nastykiller promised us a RL picture if we beat Exodus today..Waiting on that :suspect:

jules2b.png

^^click on sig to enter collision's forums

crown9.gifcrown2d.pngCollision Mentor.crown9.gifcrown2d.png

Get rid of your multiclanners and I'll give you a "grats". Until then, your wins mean nothing. :grin:

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Gratz Col and happy bday

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

Happy Birthday and good job. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Get rid of your multiclanners and I'll give you a "grats". Until then, your wins mean nothing. :grin:

And you must be...?

who are these multiclanners you talk of?

And you are..? Suddenly we need to have a rep to have an opinion on here?

The multiclanners who were both in LGZ and Coll, but since that seems to have been taken care of, congrats Collision!

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

And you must be...?

The multiclanners who were both in LGZ and Coll, but since that seems to have been taken care of, congrats Collision!

I am a official of the clan this topic belongs to.

What defines multiclanners? as far as im concerned every top clan has multi clanners, look at df with ng members, look at eos and vr with all their hispanic members who belong to different spainsh country clans/teams. I don't know which clan you probably belong to but to anyone who likes to question us, why don't you go question the 20-odd clans who allow multiclanners?

Ride-Or-Collide

kingtrmsig.jpg

Memberlist

And you must be...?

I am a official of the clan this topic belongs to.

What defines multiclanners? as far as im concerned every top clan has multi clanners, look at df with ng members, look at eos and vr with all their hispanic members who belong to different spainsh country clans/teams. I don't know which clan you probably belong to but to anyone who likes to question us, why don't you go question the 20-odd clans who allow multiclanners?

Those are country clans/ teams, It appears infinitone fooled you into thinking LGZ is a country clan/ team.

6590ew.jpg