Lethality Vs Legendz

NiteBladeX

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratz LTH

Keep it up

Pyrotech congratz on a real inventory man!

That 16 food one for All Styles was god awfully horrid

lol i was trybrid

nah ur just cheap brave

You anit lieing... :rolleyes:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Congratz LTH

Keep it up

lol i was trybrid

nah ur just cheap brave

i helped pyrotech with his inventory =] thats why it is so pro!! lol :P

jk guys

downffall please don't take anything seriously just becuz 1 member was joking around and said df next. I'll tell my members to stfu about that. We don't like beef it doesn't taste good. All we want are fair and enjoyable wars and our goals are to have fun. If any of our members offended anyone with that ill talk to them personally and I apologize for it.Also lightspeed good job sniping, one of our best tanks dced also... It was a fair and fun fight. Hope to have more in the future and lth will be back on twr really soon.

Ex Lethality Leader

downffall please don't take anything seriously just becuz 1 member was joking around and said df next. I'll tell my members to stfu about that. We don't like beef it doesn't taste good. All we want are fair and enjoyable wars and our goals are to have fun. If any of our members offended anyone with that ill talk to them personally and I apologize for it.Also lightspeed good job sniping, one of our best tanks dced also... It was a fair and fun fight. Hope to have more in the future and lth will be back on twr really soon.

What the heck? what Beef Pat??? :blink:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Congratz LTH

Keep it up

lol i was trybrid

nah ur just cheap brave

i helped pyrotech with his inventory =] thats why it is so pro!! lol :P

jk guys

Brave, you would disappoint the real Pyrotech :shame:

Gratz LTH Looked fun

higherforce1.png

I don't think no Downfall members took that serious. I just said to pass by #downfall if you want a fun war, no beef silly <3:

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

I don't think no Downfall members took that serious. I just said to pass by #downfall if you want a fun war, no beef silly <3:

Beef is good but since most of Lth is asian, we prefer fried cats and rice. Our British unit does enjoy tea and crumpets once in a while too. Our Canadians only like Mac and cheese and they always make it late cause they're driving the Zomboni to hockey games. So yea...we love beef, but tea and rice is way better.

Beef is good but since most of Lth is asian, we prefer fried cats and rice. Our British unit does enjoy tea and crumpets once in a while too. Our Canadians only like Mac and cheese and they always make it late cause they're driving the Zomboni to hockey games. So yea...we love beef, but tea and rice is way better.

You forgot about our hispanic unit :P

lethality-1.jpg

ROFL, best reply of the day. :thumbup:

EDIT: No sarcasm, it really is funny! :razz:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

looked nice LTH

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG -quits df- AZN PRIDE

lmfao we know your kidding <3 Grats on the win again :razz:

pat bro u need 2 calm down, saying df next isnt going to offend anybody

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord