CR vs Exo

Uffan5

Alright so we had nothing planned today and we pretty much established a day off. After a 80 opt anticrash for our boyfriends The Rising our co leader Parshdarsh was contacted by Exodus officials for a fight. Knowing Exodus always give us awesome fights, we decided to go ahead and take it. As mass rolled around our numbers were questionable and we got word that Exodus had a smaller pull as well. Just before leaving Parshdarsh bailed leaving me the only actual leading official on, which was ok, I had some legit blackup from Al, Slick, Skittle, Defeat, Dslayer (Yes dslayer led), Leon (Who was a wasted isralean) and Floridaguy. But anyway we made our way up and got word that Dk was going to crash. We didn't think much of it and went through anyway.

The fight started with Cr dominating and clearing out Exodus's callers. The momentum slipped some when Exodus started piling our callers more and more. Luckily our backups were able to keep things in order for the most part. After a bit Dk started to crash but we neglected to call off pile. After a bit we decided to team to clear crashers but a lot of miscommunication caused Exodus to walk around east light and Cr to stand at spiders. Because of this I sent Allen1503 several msn voice clips yelling at him because I am an angry high school boy.

Luckily Allen is a really good guy and we coordinated to clear Dk. Df came in and ac'd a bit while they could (Ty so much <3). We restarted the fight and we didn't look back at all. We completely dominated Exodus because of the arrival of former Corruption Warlord, Skipnick777 and his 2 fall ins. There was absolutely no contest. We kept our snipers back and cleared their callers. Lancealot, Xhol, Duvasio and Allen were taken off the map with our beast all styles unit. Exodus called it off early, woot.

Good fight Exodus, sorry for any flaming.. just please control some of your hot headed members (I know we do too dw).

Cr Starting:

100329174605.png

Exo Starting:

allen1503 says:

Cr Immediate Ending:

100329183017.png

Exo Ending: Zer0

Some pictures

100329181513.png

100329181956.png

100329182524.png

And Exo:

100329182810.png

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

lol "dont [bleep] with the raid"

Gj CR ;p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nice war CR :thumbup: Good effort Exodus.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Respect to CR. Love your clan and especially some members :o

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

GF EXO - We did real well with just about every pile being a KO. We cleared their callers rather quickly every time which really helped us.

DK just delayed us a bit in getting the win, but it's always fun to see them run away scared to single or log out as soon as we hit them back!