New Age of Monster Hunting

TheAncient

alright but may I add divine's street is around 1.5b so the average between street and ge is around 1b, ely seems right though

1m of "Street credit" allows you to liquidate 1m of junk into 1m cash. However, that junk could slowly be sold over time for about 400-700k, depending on the junk. So 1m of "street credit" effectively is worth about 300-500k. You could put the current "true gp value" of divine down for about 800-1000m and not be too far off.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright but may I add divine's street is around 1.5b so the average between street and ge is around 1b, ely seems right though

1m of "Street credit" allows you to liquidate 1m of junk into 1m cash. However, that junk could slowly be sold over time for about 400-700k, depending on the junk. So 1m of "street credit" effectively is worth about 300-500k. You could put the current "true gp value" of divine down for about 800-1000m and not be too far off.

no one will sell their divine with junk that won't crash to atleast 30% of its peek price, unless they're clueless, or desperate

no one will sell their divine with junk that won't crash to atleast 30% of its peek price, unless they're clueless

You trade your divine for easters/disks/pumpkins, and sell those with junk... whatever you do, "street credit" (i.e. net street price or the difference between total street price and GE price) has a pretty stable ratio to coins.

no one will sell their divine with junk that won't crash to atleast 30% of its peek price, unless they're clueless

You trade your divine for easters/disks/pumpkins, and sell those with junk... whatever you do, "street credit" (i.e. net street price or the difference between total street price and GE price) has a pretty stable ratio to coins.

Yes and divine is around 5 eggs with a total street credit of 200m each (understatement) and people don't usually sell them with junk that goes to 40%-70% of the price of the junk during the trade, you'd have to be lucky too see eggs sold anywhere but the peek of items like..

Purple Sweets

Verac's flail

Strawberry seed

You'd have to be really lucky to see people selling divines/eggs/disks with items like.. staff of light

Staff of light is worth 5m cash and like 3m junk (or something like that). If we assume that to be true, 1b of junk in Staff of light would be 333 Staffs of light. So you'd actually pay about 2.7b (if it were possible) for a divine and 333 staffs of light. The divine seller would still be liquidating 1000m junk.

With Yak Turmoil Overloads, I can get typically 13 - 16 Graardor kills per trip / hour... Even without a boss drop it's 400 - 600k profit/hr... However I have not gone recently due to getting comboed a 34 - 19 - 20 and losing about 15m there lol. I recently tried Armadyl and I won't be going back until deflect range is fixed (Deflect range never deflects damage back anymore, or it hasn't been... Maybe it's been fixed).

TDs are nice

Staff of light is worth 5m cash and like 3m junk (or something like that). If we assume that to be true, 1b of junk in Staff of light would be 333 Staffs of light. So you'd actually pay about 2.7b (if it were possible) for a divine and 333 staffs of light. The divine seller would still be liquidating 1000m junk.

That brings us back to selling divines with 1b junk for 1.5b in coins, lets say the person selling divine sold it with strawberry seeds at 3.8k (263k seeds/1bill gp) and don't sell in GE until they reached 800 gp (210m) (which is the case in it's graph) the person who buys divine starts at 1.5b and ends with 210m and divine, so really he paid ~1.3b for his divine

That brings us back to selling divines with 1b junk for 1.5b in coins, lets say the person selling divine sold it with strawberry seeds at 3.8k (263k seeds/1bill gp) and don't sell in GE until they reached 800 gp (210m) (which is the case in it's graph) the person who buys divine starts at 1.5b and ends with 210m and divine, so really he paid ~1.3b for his divine

If you update your selling offer for strawberry seeds shortly (even 30 minutes) after an update, you'll get about 30-50% of the original value of the junk for gp - some sells for 3.8k, some sells for 3.6k, some sells for 3.4k, and so on. You'd be a fool to just hold on to your junk until it's "normal again." That's where the 30-50% came from :P

I havent tried to solo any GWD lately...but, last time I went it was extremely overcrowded at all times. Have the conditions improved at all?

Solo Bandos - quite crowded, but with persistence you can find an empty world. Not to say you won't get crashed if you suck.

Solo Armadyl - somewhat crowded, but you'll have no trouble finding and keeping a world.

Solo Saradomin - 99% empty

Solo Zamorak - 99% empty

hybrid dks is 4m profit per hour. I made a video guide u should check it out :)

I find that highly unlikely....what's your kills per hour? Extremes and turmoil seem to max out at like 100-120 per hour

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I find that highly unlikely....what's your kills per hour? Extremes and turmoil seem to max out at like 100-120 per hour

Wtf, I was on task, using overloads and I got maybe 60 kills an hour. I can understand in a busier world and turmoiling Sup you might get 80, but 100-120?!

If 120 is possible, that's easily 4m an hour though, since at my rate I was already getting 2-2.5m an hour.

Wtf, I was on task, using overloads and I got maybe 60 kills an hour. I can understand in a busier world and turmoiling Sup you might get 80, but 100-120?!

100-120 per 2 hours, not 1 hour.

2 hours = shortest trip (minimum)

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

100-120 per 2 hours, not 1 hour.

2 hours = shortest trip (minimum)

Hmm okay. Just FYI, hybridding Rex and Supreme (tanking sup) is probably 60-70 kills/h if you get good at it. Look at my topc in help and advice. Not sure whether Prime < Supreme though. (Sup has got archer, but Prime has got it's tallies)

Actually, you will be there forever trying to mage sup. You mage rex. And artemis, hmm I'll have to look that up. Going to do that later today.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Slightly off-topic, but I seriously hope Jagex gets around to making a boss monster that is exclusively mage, since the only real "boss" you can kill with magic is Supreme (Errr... That's the melee king dag, right?).

No no, if you tried maging him you would fail miserably :P

You're thinking of rex

If you update your selling offer for strawberry seeds shortly (even 30 minutes) after an update, you'll get about 30-50% of the original value of the junk for gp - some sells for 3.8k, some sells for 3.6k, some sells for 3.4k, and so on. You'd be a fool to just hold on to your junk until it's "normal again." That's where the 30-50% came from :P

camped ge for the last 5 updates don't think I was later than 5 seconds after update for any, haven't sold more than 5m worth in a single update, maybe 10m in total out of ~200

camped ge for the last 5 updates don't think I was later than 5 seconds after update for any, haven't sold more than 5m worth in a single update, maybe 10m in total out of ~200

The thing is you sell increasingly more each update and the average turns out to be what I've said before.

My new record for solo sara, even in welfare gear and no DFS/Ely/Divine:

sarasolo02.png

The thing is you sell increasingly more each update and the average turns out to be what I've said before.

My new record for solo sara, even in welfare gear and no DFS/Ely/Divine:

sarasolo02.png

120/4 = 30 boss kills. Impressive.

I really want to get into soloing sara now. It seems fun! In PvP i love to outrun and range meleers

sigcopyaf.png

• 2 months later...

I want to bump this thread to ask if anyone knows the new kill rates with dungeoneering rewards.

i'd especially like to hear how fast rex/supreme is with rapier+arcstream

sigcopyaf.png