Team Boss Hunting

ghjkl

Why does it suck now?

The only boss where it is more beneficial to team rather than solo is the corporeal beast.

Solo bandos is 20 kills an hour, solo arma is around 16, so by trioing, you would need over 60 bandos kills and 48 arma kills in order to be better than soloing. They don't even spawn that fast. Don't even get me started on finding a ls world, as every boss besides zammy has teams in almost all the worlds. Should Jagex fix this problem? Should Jagex make another unsoloable boss? Should they raise spawn rates? Teaming used to be the only way to get decent money at boss hunting, but now it is such a waste of time....

You seem to forget that not everyone has turmoil/extremes/pack yacks :l

Actually, Linus, I find soloing to be more enjoyable. However there are significantly more players who would not be able to efficiently solo monsters and would be better off going with a team.

wl7w9j.png

Your average person will not get 20 bandos kills or numerous kills on any other boss. Just because a minority can, does not mean we all can. I certainly couldn't.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Soloing bandos normally with sharks is around 5 kills a trip, 10-12 an hour, so that still extremely high. EVERY single non lootshare world you go to at bandos/arma/dks you usually find someone soloing.

those numbers cannot possibly be correct.

Well, they are. Have you ever heard of turmoil, and possibly overloads?

Have you ever heard that not everyone has stats like yours? Not every boss can have a level of over 9,000.

That's not the point, the point was, the figures were correct. But this thread is kinda stupid, most people dont have turmoil and overloads with the best gear around.

Yeah dzi, I do think that our forums overstate the amount of soloing/rare drops since a number of our users are a part of this elite minority. Also all these advantages apply to teams as well as solo players, so the effects should balance out I think.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Here's a simplified answer:

Soloing doesn't require you to split profits. Teaming is now just an activity to make / hang out with friends; it isn't and shouldn't be as profit oriented.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

We are all at that point where high level players are ower powered for risk in teaming and solo is obviously available. In the same time, "average" players can also team same bosses and agregates the areas.

I am just at the point before soloing (few days i presume) and since word hopping is longer than making kill count, it makes teaming less and less fun.

We finished in friendly ffa but that wasn't what was expected.

My hope is that updates are on way to give a use to those powers.

Oh baby light the dark side...

those numbers cannot possibly be correct.

Well, they are. Have you ever heard of turmoil, and possibly overloads?

Have you ever heard that not everyone has stats like yours? Not every boss can have a level of over 9,000.

wat3pm doesn't have those stats either :P

My stats aren't good enough for gwd to begin with (i'm assuming)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge