The Most Clan Merchanted Items (F2P/P2P)

Diztrict

You should try buying torstol and putting it into a vial to get unf I hear its around 50m hr

Also it makes great junkish item, they never sell b/c no one makes them/knows of them (like 200m to do 1k pots) but they do have a ton of cash value

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

You should try buying torstol and putting it into a vial to get unf I hear its around 50m hr

Also it makes great junkish item, they never sell b/c no one makes them/knows of them (like 200m to do 1k pots) but they do have a ton of cash value

I'm confused by this. Currently clean torstols are 24k, and a torstol potion(unf) is 4k.

20k loss per pot from what you're suggesting.. What?

I'm confused by this. Currently clean torstols are 24k, and a torstol potion(unf) is 4k.

That is for Snapdragon potions not torstol

mck.pngMck.png

No, that's torstol. Torstol herb atm is 24.5k market price torstol unf potion is 4087 gp market price.

No, that's torstol. Torstol herb atm is 24.5k market price torstol unf potion is 4087 gp market price.

Yes, so how can you make money from that?!

You can't but if you can manage to get a large amount of grimy torstol you can make 2k per herb lol. Used to be 12k per herb cleaned a long time ago.

Are you looking at clean or grimy because clean is around 1k each

mck.pngMck.png

Let's get onto topic guys.

Yes, lets all get back to helping the lazy price manipulator find items to manipulate. I tried to go to your cc and followed you little trail to the main cc, and guess what? You're just another cc that manipulates talismans and even auto spams your own cc....in the words of the limbo chant....how low can you go?

I heard ecto tokens, digsite pendents, and varrock armor are the new best things to merch :rolleyes:

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

[hide]

[/hide]

Are you looking at a completely different thing? :blink:

20at1js.png

And ok I'll get back on topic of helping the worst kind of person in the game of runescape. You should merch spirit shards I heard those are good.

And ok I'll get back on topic of helping the worst kind of person in the game of runescape. You should merch spirit shards I heard those are good.

Wow dude way to copy my idea... I posted that like a page back.

Anyway here's another great idea. Around christmas a respectable merchant clan bought out Addy p++ arrows. As you can see from the graph, they made a FORTUNE! You should consider this one for SURE. Here's a graph!

2956d_graphimg3.gif?id=5626&scale=2

[hide]

[/hide]

20at1js.png

I think that it's hilarious how many people took that original post seriously.

Also, to the topic creator, you are pathetic. It's really not worth putting in the effort to insult you more thoroughly.

One more thing, buy war bonds.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

[hide]

[/hide]

20at1js.png

I'm not an idiot...

Anyway here's another great idea. Around christmas a respectable merchant clan bought out Addy p++ arrows. As you can see from the graph, they made a FORTUNE! You should consider this one for SURE. Here's a graph!

Great find! Thanks! :D

Great find! Thanks! :D

I would put a long term merch on them, say....24 month buy out? :thumbsup:

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

This topic has turned into less of help and more into speculation or something looking like tips for a merchanting clan.

Neither are allowed on RSOF, and I have a hard time seeing why we should allow them here.

(Also, the amount of name calling is not acceptable, and users will be dealt with accordingly.)

If topic poster or another moderator disagrees with me on this, feel free to PM me. :)

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?