{pkri} Tempted Killers vs Legendz

SouljaMelle

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expected due to the experience gap in Pvp. Butttttt I'm really glad to see LGZ doing pvp and I think with a bit more experience and no friends with TK the numerical advantage could have kept it close.

Should do LGZ vs Downfall pvp at least matched opts <3:

Why would 3 people even matter.

I said it was experience that mattered, but if you think about 3 less people, with them already out pulling you by a lil bit it would have added up to LGZ advantage and perhaps cover up some experience that they lack in pvp wars. Not much of an advantage for them but still nice.

6590ew.jpg

Grats TK. Go get some free roon LGZ~!~! seemed like a gf for both clans!

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

Congratz TK.

Couldn't decide who to help, TK I love, and I was taking FI for LGZ in full addy like a boss for a few minutes at BH.

Was alot of fun.

LGZ got guts, I wouldn't bring Beserker's to PVP lol and I saw one in RC Robes too, god damn. <3:

ye the 2nd link doesnt work

heres the acutal 2nd link

^(good vid)

No no no, I was gonna say your vid is better at first, but after watching in 1080P my whole f'en computer froze and when It became un-frozen like 20 minutes later, there was about 1,000+ right-mouse-buttom-click menu's covering my screen I had to click outta everyone.

Oo my post got deleted cause I quoted Rizzle's flaming...

Anyway, again, respect to LGZ for stepping up in pvp, keep it up!

And grats TK on the win :)

Lol'd.

van_sig.png

No no no, I was gonna say your vid is better at first, but after watching in 1080P my whole f'en computer froze and when It became un-frozen like 20 minutes later, there was about 1,000+ right-mouse-buttom-click menu's covering my screen I had to click outta everyone.

That's abkb for you :P

Thanks for the fight lgz. 1 death

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

Leleleee, 1st PvP trip, didnt do really bad i think.

But after you piled everyone who had a mic in LGZ, we were pretty much done and spread out, so we decided to end.

EDIT : Nice panic when we " piled " you Vannaka \:D/

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

Lol @ Vannaka

the thing with Hd is like if u put hd on it will lag alot

but u hafto pause it and wait for like the red bar to go up a lil more and then start watching

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

EDIT : Nice panic when we " piled " you Vannaka \:D/

Lol.

And I knew you would pile me anyway but you made it a joke - I thought it would be serious if you piled me.

Full Addy not risking over 76k, would've gotten beast loot too. :thumbup:

You only had a 45 opt. pile, Lol.

van_sig.png

Rofl, Vannaka for panic tank of 2010

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~