Small Clans

KingNotreve

Well recently there has been a lot of beef between the main clans/teams of tip.it and even some crashing/spying. Do you think this could culminate into a type of crash war similar to the one going on amongst top clans just on an obviously smaller clans?

Do you think this beef could turn into a crash war? :

If this occurs would the effects be positive or negative? :

Anything further:

Personally I think this would be a good thing as it would definitely make things more interesting and would also cause more of the smaller clans to pvp more frequently.

Try and keep the flames down and on topic :D

Listen to Quikdrawjoe and bring your clan beefs to the conclave.

But here are your answers:

Not really, top clans would come and clear them all and I doubt small clans would like that.

Besides, these clans barely go to pvp, except TK. (Correct me if im wrong, idk tbh.)

Negative, it would stop weaker clans from going out to pvp.

Anything further:

Nop

lightningcopy.png

I'll allow this assuming people can refrain from flaming/spamming, if you can keep your replies on topic and constructive it will remain open.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

No.

Neither.

Anything further:

No.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Do you think this beef could turn into a crash war?

Anything is possible. TK is already causing drama with Df and Envy. DF and Envy have close friends and if crashing continues they'll probably just make sure they have an AC for everything.

Not really, top clans would come and clear them all and I doubt small clans would like that.

First part is true. If it's a planned war then I would assume the bigger clans would focus on crashers only, which the small clans would like.

If this occurs would the effects be positive or negative?

Negative for the most part. New clans wanting to try out pvp, seeing Downfall get crashed might discourage other TWR clans like t0 etc. that may want to do pvp during the summer.

Anything further:

Hi Generaldesor

6590ew.jpg

First part is true. If it's a planned war then I would assume the bigger clans would focus on crashers only, which the small clans would like.

I see your point and I agree to that. What I meant though, is that if all the small clans are together fighting in a crash war-like thing with eachother, they might mass up quite a lot of people, which would actually be worthwhile for top clans to fight, and obviously there are NH top clans also, that wouldnt miss the chance to wreck anyone who gets in their way.

lightningcopy.png

I dont think so. Many of the clans that are involved or could get involved dont actively pk or war.

Only for clans involved. Small clans looking to start pvping shouldnt be worried about being crash if they dont get in the action.

Anything further: Hi.

61978436.png

warlordlol.gifCurrent Tempted Killers Council

Do you think this beef could turn into a crash war? Almost certainly not.

If this occurs would the effects be positive or negative? Negative, but it won't happen here.

Anything further: Most of the clans here are smaller and more CWA based. Finding and hunting a clan from here in the mess that big RSC clans leave would be virtually impossible and I highly doubt many clans here would want to waste their time and armour sets returning for hours for a bit of E-Pride.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Do you think this beef could turn into a crash war?

No, the clans are too small to start a crash war.

If this occurs would the effects be positive or negative?

Negative, they aren't good enough to withstand a crash war.

Anything further?

Lol.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Most of the smaller clans have below par & inexperienced officials who generally make decisions based on what will make them look like a good official or for fame from their own members rather then making a decision on what is best for the clan. Smaller clans should take a page out of Notorious book because ultimately it will lead you to success (unfortunately for Notorious the 2 most important officials went on leave at a crucial point and haven't been able to recover since).

There has never been anything wrong with spying. If your clan is being spied upon it's generally your own clans fault for not taking care of your members and ensuring their forum passwords are legit or dumb enough to accept applicants who are spies. Spying is a good motive and a fantastic way to gain information and news on another clan it should be encouraged.

Not until after the end of the CWA era where PvP was nonexistent was crashing really accepted prior to that the only clan that would condone it would be Noobs Inc/Reign of Terror and any clan could easily find another clan to AC for them now it's just how the game is. If you talk garbage, allow your clan to be involved in such thing as hacking or individuals snipe you at your fights it's the best way to solve a problem.

I'm assuming it;'s mainly directed at Tempted Killers who already crash whatever clan they dislike and are really the only smaller clan that PvP's frequently, if their officials had some idea about how to run the clan they probably would find it as a motive to further build their clan but unfortunately that is not the case and they just embarrass themselves when they attempt to crash other fights.

122hmhv.png

nvw2kw.png

MY CLAN IS BETTER THEN YOURS!

alright there buddy.... TK knows exactly what they are doing and dont really give a [bleep] about what you say about the.... DF is like oo no we got hit by tk omg :( well your fault for talking [cabbage] about them to their members + leadership so now don't whine like little children and suck it up

mod edit: illegal downloads are not permitted

15fhjiu.png

alright there buddy.... TK knows exactly what they are doing and dont really give a [bleep] about what you say about the.... DF is like oo no we got hit by tk omg :( well your fault for talking [cabbage] about them to their members + leadership so now don't whine like little children and suck it up

You're in a clan called The Titans, you should act a bit more mature and move on from flaming and trolling tipit clans even if you are an old TK member.

Besides your reply was totally off topic. Expected a more intelligent reply from you.

Edit: I mentioned TT because they are an honourable clan, and people would expect more mature responses from their members.

lightningcopy.png

You're in a clan called The Titans, you should act a bit more mature and move on from flaming and trolling tipit clans even if you are an old TK member.

Besides your reply was totally off topic. Expected a more intelligent reply from you.

Your an Fa in Runescape Elites, enough said. If your clan cant fight after 4pm eastern or more than once a month you shouldnt even have posting rights. By the way your post wasn't on topic either don't be a hypocrit :facepalm:

sumitc4dsignaturecopy.png

Your an Fa in Runescape Elites, enough said. If your clan cant fight after 4pm eastern or more than once a month you shouldnt even have posting rights. By the way your post wasn't on topic either don't be a hypocrit :facepalm:

If you noticed my previous post it was on topic, and yes, GMT clans dont fight in Eastern timezone ./facepalm

lightningcopy.png

Your an Fa in Exodus, enough said. If your clan cant fight before 4pm eastern or more than once a month you shouldnt even have posting rights. By the way your post wasn't on topic either don't be a hypocrit :facepalm:

U C WAT I DID THUR

I like it how you're trolling RE though, must make you really feel good. Should focus on your own clan rather than trolling RE, doesn't really help you in any way :o. Next to that, I really don't understand how you can say someone's a hypocrit when you do the exact same thing :lol:

Thanks for the loot btw

sumit.png

Hi I'm Jules.

The only reason the current crash war has gotten so big is because it's between the top 5 clans. If a top 30 clan crashes another top 30 clan, not gonna lie, not that many people would care, therefore it would not turn into a crash war. Maybe some beef here and there but nothing big.

blue.png

lol, tell me bro cause im not sure what 'beef' there is going on atm between any tip.it clan.

Let alone a crash war, we've recently been pvping, only clans we have encountered is ph and tk. Other trips, no one has crashed us, i think tk briefly showed up today at our war vs coll but left (pretty sure if they crashed they would of been cleared because we'd pull a collegendz).

Don't get me wrong though, as summer closes in, i wouldn't be surprised if a crash war does start since more clans will be doing pvp often. I think it will have a positive effect, for one thing- it will make this place alot more active. For another, it might just spark a massive rsc+tip.it clan cluster war- it might sound far-fetched but its an idea i find entertaining.

t98jd1.jpg

lol, tell me bro cause im not sure what 'beef' there is going on atm between any tip.it clan.

Let alone a crash war, we've recently been pvping, only clans we have encountered is ph and tk. Other trips, no one has crashed us, i think tk briefly showed up today at our war vs coll but left (pretty sure if they crashed they would of been cleared because we'd pull a collegendz).

Don't get me wrong though, as summer closes in, i wouldn't be surprised if a crash war does start since more clans will be doing pvp often. I think it will have a positive effect, for one thing- it will make this place alot more active. For another, it might just spark a massive rsc+tip.it clan cluster war- it might sound far-fetched but its an idea i find entertaining.

Was mostly referring to TK crashing Downfall

Do you think this beef could turn into a crash war? : Ofcourse

If this occurs would the effects be positive or negative? : well... depends...

Anything further: Take the Beefs in the wild not on the forums. <_<

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

No. It took at least 7-8 years for a crash war to begin, and that's after a huge amount of beef. Besides, the majority of TIF clans are in CWA for now.

There's a 0.0001% chance it will happen in the next year, although it would easily be negative.

Anything further:

Med-sized clans aren't crashing eachother, most of them are probably against No-Honor.

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

The effects would be negative because it would encourage clans to not go out into PvP. However, I don't think this is going to happen because 1. the clans on Tip.it rarely go out in PvP except for a few, and 2. because of the small size of each clan, if a clan is asked to AC it would be a much easier thing to do to clear potential crashers.

j0xPu5R.png