TPR VERSUS WORLD

KingNotreve

Thats rich coming from LND and TRWF

How's it rich lmfao? And for a start who the [bleep] are you? All i know is you're some TPR reject, meaning that you trying to slag off LND & TRWF on your behalf is just stupid lol, considering both are lightyears further ahead than your pathetic crap heep of a Team.

Thought you guys couldnt troll us anymore? Oh man forgot that your leader virusboy3 ragequit lnd.

We dont care what you have to say about us, atleast we have fun , not like lnd which is a srs bsns team CANT JOIN OTHER CWA TEAMS ONLY LND OMFG.

Later

Virus Boy was a Leader ROFL? He's was an App Manager idiot XD Get your facts right before you try pulling off any attempt at baiting l0l0l

So, fun is spam clicking in and out the other clans portal in their CC to gain yourself kills? Niiiice, and you wonder why TPR is going nowhere?

lol kid the only joke here is u now get off this topic b4 u seriosly damage ur rep. well w/e rep u actually have that is

LOL i actually laughed at this reply, You're a badass, Kid XD.

Loser.

stewielike.png

ScottishUnit.gif

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get why lnd is raging all over this topic, both tpr and envy had a good time and took it in a funny way, also hippy if you actualy wanna fight us why dont make a challenge ? #tpr we always up for a fight we dont care if we win or lose we war for fun,unlike your team,now get off the topic unless you guys want to look more pathetic as envy mark said.

REST IN PEACE 2MIGHTY BEST DUTCH CLAN OF ALL TIME, RETIRED FROM RS PEACE.

You say we going nowhere but we are x5 more active than you and no matter if we win or lose we have fun, we are not like you, we dont change rules in last minutes or cry about pulls at last minute to our advantage, you guys are so desperate, stewie even complimented tko in his last post lmfao.

I dont get why lnd is raging all over this topic, both tpr and envy had a good time and took it in a funny way, also hippy if you actualy wanna fight us why dont make a challenge ? #tpr we always up for a fight we dont care if we win or lose we war for fun,unlike your team,now get off the topic unless you guys want to look more pathetic as envy mark said.

OH WAIT I JUST FOUND OUT ITS BECAUSE THAT WAS STEWIE ON IEATRICE AND HES MAD HE GOT 1HIT , LMFAO, grow up.

REST IN PEACE 2MIGHTY BEST DUTCH CLAN OF ALL TIME, RETIRED FROM RS PEACE.

You say we going nowhere but we are x5 more active than you and no matter if we win or lose we have fun, we are not like you, we dont change rules in last minutes or cry about pulls at last minute to our advantage, you guys are so desperate, stewie even complimented tko in his last post lmfao.

OH WAIT I JUST FOUND OUT ITS BECAUSE THAT WAS STEWIE ON IEATRICE AND HES MAD HE GOT 1HIT , LMFAO, grow up.

lol just leave them alone. there jelous they didnt have such a fun war :)

envy42.png

roflmfao envy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL @ LND AND DV

keep trying lmaoooooo....

GS WHIP OR SCIMMY

gj guys we did great even with am8 portal spamming us :mellow:

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Who wants to hear a funny joke?..

TPR.

Wanna know a funnier one? A multi-team rule. :mellow:

Great job guys, I was sleeping. AM8 FOR NH!

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!

Was this even serious??????

I mean almost half of all the kills were portal hopping LOL!

Comon boys chill... :wall:

blame it on the LND

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

inb4lock

?

this is not a valerionice:"Divine kings day out " fake topic, you got confused.

that made me a giggle in real life

On topic: good job Tpr, looked fun. Hi Desor and Everton

Join Tempted Killers - pvp/cwa based f2p clan

Recruitment Topic:

Click Here

2psog86.png

23t1nat.png

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!

Was this even serious??????

I mean almost half of all the kills were portal hopping LOL!

Comon boys chill... :wall:

naa it wernt a serious war or at least on envy's part it wernt serious, u can tell by just doin a ml check but it was still fun, n it was funny just messin around havin a good time :)

envy42.png

inb4lock

?

this is not a valerionice:"Divine kings day out " fake topic, you got confused.

I actually laughed IRL, haven't seen a funny post like that one in awhile.

you guys ruined a topic with good potential

shame

I agree, why is LND taking a crap on TPR and Envy's topic, when TPR the two clans actually involved don't even have serious complaints.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.