Hegemony

archimage_a

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The .50 AE is the DEagle round, the .50BMG I think is the one used by the Beowulf, the .45 is for Magnums and smaller DEagles, 7 62x52 I think is for AKs, .38 special I believe is for some sort of "old" rifle (like winchester or the likes), .44 is also used by some magnums, .50s&w must be a rifle round from smith & wesson, .40 is for rifles and .308 is for sporting rifles.

.50ae is the highest caliber round used by the deagle. I think it's used in the beowulf too. The bmg is used in the most powerful barret rifles, as well as the m2 machine gun. .45 acp is a small handgun round, used in the colt 1911 for example. 7.62x52 is for the m14, m60, scar H etc. .38 special is basically the same as a .357 for revolvers. .44 is a revolver round aswell. .50s&w is a bit larger revolver round than the .44. .40 s&w is also a revolver round. .308 is the civilian version of the 7.62x52.

But you are right about vests. A perfect vest might stop one pretty high powered bullet, but after that you're dead.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Of course it can work. It's just completely [bleep]ing pointless. It's just gonna kill anyone who tries to fire more than a round every 5 minutes.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

A beowulf is an anti-vehicle assault rifle, the DEagle is a handgun, there's a length difference on the ammo, though otherwise they're identical.

Darn Half-Life for calling the Colt Anaconda a magnum!

Now to edit my previous posts.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

And length is what matters. a .45acp is not the same as a .45 s and w.

:twss:

Good lord, we have already started arguing. :wall:

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Eh, my only point is that using .600 for a rifle is [developmentally delayed]ed. Anything above 7.62x51 for an assault rifle is absurd.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Eh, my only point is that using .600 for a rifle is [developmentally delayed]ed. Anything above 7.62x51 for an assault rifle is absurd.

Nope, you'll have a hard time stoping armoured vehicles with a M16, while only one bullet is needed with the Beowulf's .50s.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Nope, you'll have a hard time stoping armoured vehicles with a M16, while only one bullet is needed with the Beowulf's .50s.

Assault rifle. Different than an anti vehicle rifle.

Ok hex, have you ever fired a gun? Ever heard of recoil? Why don't all soldiers just carry fully auto Barret m82's into combat then?

This is a 60 cal.

600NE.jpg

Can you see why you're being [developmentally delayed]ed now?

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Argentina guarantees the independance of every country in South America from foreign influence, and will come to their aid if they are threatened!

/thread

How is that at all /thread?

--

Doom, let Hex build his silly elephant hunting gun. If he ever uses it in a war against anyone he'll get mauled to death anyways, since you can only fire like 1 bullet per minute with those things.

The proud nation of Iran gains a new leader.

Immedietly, work begins on improving infrastructure, with half the total AIG spent on it. Another quarter goes into deep mining and geothermal power, and the rest is being used as funding for robotics and engineering. Specifically, exoskeletons.

I'll work out specific details later, but that's just the basics of what I'm doing.

2Xeo5.png

Assault rifle. Different than an anti vehicle rifle.

Ok hex, have you ever fired a gun? Ever heard of recoil? Why don't all soldiers just carry fully auto Barret m82's into combat then?

This is a 60 cal.

600NE.jpg

Can you see why you're being [developmentally delayed]ed now?

Wow that is big, i'll forget that gun then.

meatlover.png

Just wondering, is there any rule against rail-/coilguns here?

Hex, .50 is the largest you can go and stil survive auto, though it requires a lot of physical strenght to avoid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFJjaj7pXsA

Mather, there isn't any rules agains them but there going to need a lot of research.

I think i'll just disband that gun idea.

meatlover.png

The Royal office has changed. The office of King and Queen has been replaced by the title of LORD PROTECTOR.

Behold! The Commonwealth of Britannia!

646px-Coa-commonwealth.svg.png

Upon the Queen's death, Britannian citizens will have the opportunity to elect a Lord Protector (who will serve a life term) from the list of heirs to the throne.

210px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.