[TICT] Clan Europe -vs- Clan Envy

HAR

Clan Europe -vs- Clan Envy

Semi Finals Round Robin of the 20v20; drawn against TKO and Envy - Envy was first on our hitlist, a battle to see who the better CE is :wink:

• Sunday 18th | | 6:00GMT Start,
  • 20 -vs- 20,
  • Melee | | Binds | | ONLY,
  • Center Bounds | | Classic,
  • Ring Allowed,
  • CE Team Cape 17,
  • NO Corrupt Dragon,
  • 3 Man Sniper Cap,
  • North spawn attacks and
  • Post Mandatory.

Envy had done well to get here so underestimation was out of the question.

CE Starting Ops: 60

CE Starting Ops: 60

We rushed and took down our pile faster than Envy took down theirs, they did a few switches and depleted some of our members food but with good sniping as usual and some solid tanking, we were able to butter up our piles, halt Envy's binds and take them down quickly towards the end - no KOs from either side I believe.

Well done Envy, your sniping and switches were well planned (you caught out Subwoofer with one) and some of your tanking was a credit to your progress in this competition.

CE Ending Ops: 36

CE Ending Ops: 0

84118.png

8411c.png

84121.png

84124.png

Thanks again Envy for the challenge, you've performed impressively well over the recent weeks, especially to come this far beating some top clans and teams - very well done.

Thanks;

~H@R~

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Gratz Clan Europe. You had the levels :thumbup:

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

Congrats Clan Europe :thumbup: Goodluck in the rest of your TICT Fights!

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Good Job CE :thumbup: <3:

And how the hell i can misstype Green from Greed i don't know :blink:

cause u r greedy and want MORE everything

On Topic: I watched the first part of the war, envy actually did a good job of keepin it close at the beginning, Gj both :thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratz CE on your victory, but major respect to Clan Envy for getting this far and knocking out some big clans in the process :P

Leader of The Blacknightsl

s429on.png

8wa4c3.png