Tk+AA vs Tfc+Kcr+Sok+Downfall

SouljaMelle

Someone said it was 4 clans agginest TK so i heard..... AA came and pretty much cleaned it while... TK did all the work.

Good Job. was fun. :thumbup:

Thanks for some of the free rune and good luck rebuilding KCR. :rolleyes:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats, Tempted Killers you are improving so much.

Looks like you guys won a battle outnumbered by many but you guys probably outnumbered the foes lol...

Btw muzzy, im rdy to get hit, thanks for the ip bro, next time register with a diff name on df site. :)

TK+AA Vs Dead / Slumping Hard / About to die Clans?

Nice Troll Tainted you getting better!, Getting in [cabbage] with more then 5 clans might hurt you though.

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

oh yes, because pulling 6 people and having all of them die to Tk is something to be proud of (: And yes, I do own (at least I think I do)

Um, I didn't die :shame: and I had been out over 3 hours straight before we even saw you guys. I did run out of blinds and blasts a little after you guys showed though. :ohnoes:

Only person who made me put my rune on or eat food was some lvl 126 following me around saying DI lflash and one iteming me with a rune 2H. #-o But yeah, our resources were pretty spent by the end of a really, long evening.

Anyway, it was a really fun night, was out with a bunch of people I had never met before and I have to say there were great, and I had a blast and thanks for the fun!! Always love hanging with anyone from ASC, is always a good time! <3:

Edit: I usually stick to saying positive things, cos I just like having a good time, but I have to say, this is a particularly pathetic thread without any real information of what the night was like. Honestly, you saw things were winding down and came in at the tail end because you knew people were low on food, really tired, and pretty much done for the night? What it seemed like to me tbh.

Ehmm cool.

Btw unban me from ur ts, i got banned for going in and saying "join downfall".

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

isnt this guy ex lth... thought he was cool or was it a different something flow... ;S

OT: looks like nothings changed since ive been gone... still the same old crap lmfao...definetly dont miss any of this

isnt this guy ex lth... thought he was cool or was it a different something flow... ;S

OT: looks like nothings changed since ive been gone... still the same old crap lmfao...definetly dont miss any of this

But I miss you! Honestly this tall tale they tell is just like 2% of what was a fun night. We had a good time, but would have been better with you there! <3:

Long time no see

Looks like both sides had fun.

@hitman: im pretty sure that if you were the only df out there they still would have mentioned it.

I know, he should of mentioned TK+DK+AA+Friends though if he was that specific

Make that df + tfc + kcr + sok + df + asc + t0 + randoms

100430224607.png

Before you rushed with your friends (see the several PM's sent and received in the pics) it was TFC (The Flipscapes Clan) + friends fighting BI + friends. Incase you're wondering who BI (Bad Intention) are, they are KCR + SoK (Sorrow of Knights). So no sir, just having 1 member there from T0 doesn't mean our clan was there. I'm pretty sure the same goes for Ascension, and Downfall too. Anything to get a win over Downfall though, eh?

129058262583311606.jpg

Can't wait to get my Amateurnoob doll.

Gratz on your cluster victory.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Looks like both sides had fun.

@hitman: im pretty sure that if you were the only df out there they still would have mentioned it.

I know, he should of mentioned TK+DK+AA+Friends though if he was that specific

Make that df + tfc + kcr + sok + df + asc + t0 + randoms

100430224607.png

Before you rushed with your friends (see the several PM's sent and received in the pics) it was TFC (The Flipscapes Clan) + friends fighting BI + friends. Incase you're wondering who BI (Bad Intention) are, they are KCR + SoK (Sorrow of Knights). So no sir, just having 1 member there from T0 doesn't mean our clan was there. I'm pretty sure the same goes for Ascension, and Downfall too. Anything to get a win over Downfall though, eh?

Seeing as he mentioned DK when Valery was there, I can do the same thing. What's wrong with inviting friends in a 1 v 4 (AA came late) at midnight?

Anything to get a win over Downfall though, eh?

Lol??

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers