Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

• Please log in to reply
12207 replies to this topic

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

[bleep] cars. Today I had *another* window lift go out. That will be the 3rd one I've replaced in 2016. I would just say screw it because I don't really roll down the rear windows that much, but the window won't stay up unless it is taped up.

It isn't that hard of a job, but it's getting old.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,343 posts

I also hate cars.

As a pedestrian, cars are dangerous and driven by oblivious people. As a bicyclist, cars are dangerous and driven by oblivious people. As a scooter-er, cars are dangerous and driven by oblivious people.

Though on reflection car drivers probably hate me, since I'm only ever a pedestrian/bicyclist/scooter-er. I follow the laws very strictly, though... Namely using turn signals at all times and stopping at stop signs, which seems difficult for others.

They are also terrible for the environment. I could only justify an electric car, in honesty.

ozXHe7P.png

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,038 posts
Cars are dumb and I wish we lived in a world where you could feasibly not own one

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Goonstalf
[ Display Name History ]

Goonstalf

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 965 posts

people who think cars are dumb

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,038 posts

People who are named StalfGoon

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,343 posts

Well first of how dare you

ozXHe7P.png

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts

I dream of a world where cars can cross the road without hitting pedestrians having their motives questioned

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,002 posts

I avoid cars as much as possible when I'm biking or walking around. I don't trust drivers to be looking out for me when there's a strong chance they're messing around on their phones

77yLQy8.png

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,343 posts

I avoid cars as much as possible when I'm biking or walking around. I don't trust drivers to be looking out for me when there's a strong chance they're messing around on their phones

There's two "no U-turn" signs at the main entrance to my neighborhood. Every few months the one on a concrete divider (added to make U-turns harder) is knocked down by a car making a U-turn and crashing into it.

I don't know how much clearer the indications against U-turns can be, but it seems a lot of people don't listen.

Not to mention how incapable people are at slow intersections... There was road work near this same intersection. The cars would not wait until there was enough room to cross, so when they had to stop, they stopped in the middle of the intersection. Is the car behind you going to someone overtake you?!

ozXHe7P.png

jasignhagj
[ Display Name History ]

jasignhagj

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,183 posts

By 5pm I usually don't care about being a decent person anymore. Especially when I've been stuck behind a driver going 20 under on a 1 lane road for 15 minutes.

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts

See, I'm the exact opposite. I'm a total dick from the hours of 6am-8pm, any other time I'm a respectable human being.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Noxx
[ Display Name History ]

Noxx

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,948 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Nox

[bleep] cars. Today I had *another* window lift go out. That will be the 3rd one I've replaced in 2016. I would just say screw it because I don't really roll down the rear windows that much, but the window won't stay up unless it is taped up.

It isn't that hard of a job, but it's getting old.

One of my cars back in the US had a similar problem. The elevator on the driver's side broke. At first it was so that the window just wouldn't close all the way, leaving about a 1 inch gap. Later on i'm not sure what happened but gradually the gap became larger to about 5 inches, and then one day it just went all the way down. My friend and i actually ended up taking the door apart and jammed a plastic cup (very hard plastic of course) stuffed with newspaper and all taped-up, into a hole that somehow managed to keep the window all the way up. Well, there was still a very tiny gap but it was hardly noticeable. And because the car was convertible the sound of the wind coming through the tiny gap was pretty much also unnoticeable. Quick and cheap "fix". Only downside was that we could obviously never use that window.   

purpieman2
[ Display Name History ]

purpieman2

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired

When i meet a girl/woman i get along with well and have things in common, and then she talks about spending time with her boyfriend. It might be something many people encounter, but it's still annoys me. Forever alone.

Lower Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Lower Levelled

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 230 posts

When i meet a girl/woman i get along with well and have things in common, and then she talks about spending time with her boyfriend. It might be something many people encounter, but it's still annoys me. Forever alone.

Shouldn't annoy you.

To elaborate.. not her prerogative to immediately inform you of a significant other. Shockingly, humans are allowed to speak to one another without [bleep]ing.

dekom
[ Display Name History ]

dekom

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts

I'm really, really, REALLY annoyed by stupid commercial subscribers in Instagram that mess with my account's promotion. Only https://zen-promo.co...ghosts_cleaning was good to deal with that stuff. Otherwise, it would be bad for my business...

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,038 posts
I love that spam accounts are taking the time to read the threads and format their spam to be related to the topic. Like, isn't the point of spam to just get the message out there as many times as possible? Seems like that would slow you down a lot

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,214 posts
I think we've entered a new era of spam bots that can tailor their posts. Scary future we live in. Thanks cleverbot
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,038 posts
Yeah, I guess that could be a neural network generating the text. Seems like overkill, but hey, who am I to judge.

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,214 posts
Anything for that sweet sweet ad revenue
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,515 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic
I think it's rather a poor bloke from Zimbabwe doing it, text is too coherent for a bot.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users