Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I also hate cars.

As a pedestrian, cars are dangerous and driven by oblivious people. As a bicyclist, cars are dangerous and driven by oblivious people. As a scooter-er, cars are dangerous and driven by oblivious people.

Though on reflection car drivers probably hate me, since I'm only ever a pedestrian/bicyclist/scooter-er. I follow the laws very strictly, though... Namely using turn signals at all times and stopping at stop signs, which seems difficult for others.

They are also terrible for the environment. I could only justify an electric car, in honesty.

ozXHe7P.png

I avoid cars as much as possible when I'm biking or walking around. I don't trust drivers to be looking out for me when there's a strong chance they're messing around on their phones

There's two "no U-turn" signs at the main entrance to my neighborhood. Every few months the one on a concrete divider (added to make U-turns harder) is knocked down by a car making a U-turn and crashing into it.

I don't know how much clearer the indications against U-turns can be, but it seems a lot of people don't listen.

Not to mention how incapable people are at slow intersections... There was road work near this same intersection. The cars would not wait until there was enough room to cross, so when they had to stop, they stopped in the middle of the intersection. Is the car behind you going to someone overtake you?!

ozXHe7P.png

See, I'm the exact opposite. I'm a total dick from the hours of 6am-8pm, any other time I'm a respectable human being.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

[bleep] cars. Today I had *another* window lift go out. That will be the 3rd one I've replaced in 2016. I would just say screw it because I don't really roll down the rear windows that much, but the window won't stay up unless it is taped up.

It isn't that hard of a job, but it's getting old.

One of my cars back in the US had a similar problem. The elevator on the driver's side broke. At first it was so that the window just wouldn't close all the way, leaving about a 1 inch gap. Later on i'm not sure what happened but gradually the gap became larger to about 5 inches, and then one day it just went all the way down. My friend and i actually ended up taking the door apart and jammed a plastic cup (very hard plastic of course) stuffed with newspaper and all taped-up, into a hole that somehow managed to keep the window all the way up. Well, there was still a very tiny gap but it was hardly noticeable. And because the car was convertible the sound of the wind coming through the tiny gap was pretty much also unnoticeable. Quick and cheap "fix". Only downside was that we could obviously never use that window.   

• 4 months later...

When i meet a girl/woman i get along with well and have things in common, and then she talks about spending time with her boyfriend. It might be something many people encounter, but it's still annoys me. Forever alone.

When i meet a girl/woman i get along with well and have things in common, and then she talks about spending time with her boyfriend. It might be something many people encounter, but it's still annoys me. Forever alone.

Shouldn't annoy you.

To elaborate.. not her prerogative to immediately inform you of a significant other. Shockingly, humans are allowed to speak to one another without [bleep]ing.

• 2 years later...

I love that spam accounts are taking the time to read the threads and format their spam to be related to the topic. Like, isn't the point of spam to just get the message out there as many times as possible? Seems like that would slow you down a lot

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I think we've entered a new era of spam bots that can tailor their posts. Scary future we live in. Thanks cleverbot

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yeah, I guess that could be a neural network generating the text. Seems like overkill, but hey, who am I to judge.

I think it's rather a poor bloke from Zimbabwe doing it, text is too coherent for a bot.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Idk, their website also has poor English, but it's at least better than the post. I think the bot could just have learned from other posts along with a heavy bit of bias for the product.

That's when this site will truly have peaked

That's when this site will truly have peaked

Idk about that. Once a few years ago, someone found a LOTPW thread in a forum entirely overrun with bots, all with post counts in the hundreds of thousands. That was probably the best bot forum I've ever seen, it'd be hard to top that

• 4 months later...

Almost got it, but wrong forum.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Just yeeting posts at the board until one hits the mark