E3 2010

Demoli

E3  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who had the best press conference?

• Microsoft
    • Electronic Arts
    • Ubisoft
    • Nintendo
    • Sony

So, my thoughts...

Zelda: The title really sucks, but I have a hunch that I know what it means. One of the rumors floating around last week stated that the game will be set a couple hundred years before Ocarina of Time, and will describe how the Master Sword came into being. I think that the Master Sword happens to be the, "Skyward Sword," and that girl we saw in the concept art last year will probably be our sidekick that helps us get it. I was really disappointed by the fact that this really was just a gameplay and art demo. There was NO new music, all of it was from Twilight Princess. The only hint of storyline that we got was link committing suicide at the end. The graphics look awesome though. They took Wind Waker's timeless graphics and really just gave them a wider color range, but still keeping it similar. Plus, according to the people playing the game on the floor, it's supposedly really intuitive, unlike Shiggy's demo of it. Oh, and SPRINTING AND BOMB BOWLING.

The rest: Look really good. I honestly think that even though the Mickey Mouse will be a kids' game, it looks really fun anyways. And I'm really interested in the glasses-free 3D.

wl7w9j.png

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 3DS seems really powerful and pretty damn awesome. I wonder did they mention if they were still staying with cartridge based format or moving to something else?

Kirby has the same quirky out of the box gameplay that made me love Paper Mario so much. But damn, that name. Kirby's Epic Yarn, preceding it which was Disney: Epic Mickey (mario sunshine disney style)... I was in a fit of giggles for a solid 3 minutes.

It's nice that Donkey Kong is getting the game it deserves, much like Sonic who was the other child hero for me: a 2d sidescrolling with pretty 3d graphics. The games of my childhood.

And PREPARE FOR LAND BATTLE PREPARE FOR LAND BATTLE PREPARE FOR LAND BATTLE PREPARE FOR LAND BATTLE PREPARE FOR LAND BATTLE PREPARE FOR LAND BATTLE PREPARE FOR LAND BATTLE PREPARE FOR LAND BATTLE PREPARE FOR LAND BATTLE .

Though they said they were being innovative. How can you when 7 of your 10 titles are...nothing new? When it's run off the same game console that we have seen already? They're not living up to the message they're preaching, but the games they've presented are almost good enough to forget about it.

And also, the 3DS is a crapbox. I'll stick with my Lite quite happily.

Sony conference now--c'mon, give me something new to REALLY be excited for.

hzvjpwS.gif

Anyone else egasming over the E3?

Anyways I'm not a big fan of 3D as it needs glasses mostly and it's not in its best stages now, (3DS though looks awesome) but GT5 would be awesome in 3D (the same with killzone 3 and crysis 2)

Sony is, like Microsoft, totally advertising its motion detection :( Nintendo did it first, but they try to do it better.. Liked the new 360 tho!

The Move thing controller looks weird when it changes colors.

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

I'm upset that they're showing a golf game for a motion device.

We know the Move can do that. That's just freaking obvious. Move onto something else, please!

If I see a baseball game now, I think I'm going to take a break for a few minutes.

hzvjpwS.gif

I'm upset that they're showing a golf game for a motion device.

We know the Move can do that. That's just freaking obvious. Move onto something else, please!

If I see a baseball game now, I think I'm going to take a break for a few minutes.

I think a dance game is next- Microsoft AND Nintendo both had one for their motion controllers this year..

GT was bad at start but has gone better (no skipping/repeating anymore)

Also i feel kinda bad mssing out in the Korea-Brazil football game...

Edit 3 or 4: WHAT? COCA-COLA ADVERTISING PS3!?!? You gotta be kidding me...

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

Move onto something else, please!

I see what you did there.

Also, Kevin Butler is the MAN!

I am lolling quite a bit at the attemtive to soften gamers hearts to appect casuals :lol: