E3 2010

Demoli

E3  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who had the best press conference?

• Microsoft
    • Electronic Arts
    • Ubisoft
    • Nintendo
    • Sony

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Guys lets make a new Kid Icarus!"

"Kay, we'll get to work on modeling a new Pit!"

"Nonsense, take the crappy Pit we have from Brawl, they won't care!"

It's kind of sad that the same Pit used in Brawl can also be used on the DS, a console should really have superior graphics to a handheld :/

It ended: Nintendo wiped the floor with everyother company but EA, which was worse than nintendo but still very good.

10/10, A+ for me, Perfect showing.

So looking forward to Donkey Kong Country, Golden eye, Zelda, Kirby and so on.

Really really awesome, i had a Nostalgianerdgasm at the DKC returns trailer.

Time for sony, if they don't announce psp2 they might aswell be doomed. That and KH3

And Nintendo have officially given the killing blow to the greatest game series ever made.

There'll never be a new Side scrolling Metroid game. There's been none on the DS, there won't be one on the 3DS as it'll just be gimmicky things and they seem perfectly fine releasing "1st person adventure" games on the Wii.

Oh well.

No Pikmin 3! *sadface*. They gave us reboots of everything else (Kid Icarus after 18 years, for Christ's sake). Is this game in development or not?

Anyways, on to the rest:

Zelda Skyward Sword: Not sure about the name. I mean, if they stuck a gameplay mechanic (raising your sword to the sky to shoot sword beams) in the title it's got to be important, right? Yet they gave it only a passing mention in the demonstration. I'm mixed. The graphics look good enough, even if Link looks positively transplanted 100% from TP, and Wind Waker has hands down the best graphics in the series to me. The gameplay...I don't know. I'll wait to see how it performs on the show floor since Shiggy's demo was pure fail. HUD looks cluttered (can I turn off the giant Wii Remote, please?), and it looks like they're making it too much about WM+ for my liking. On the other hand, the improved AI looks exciting. I need more info before I pass judgement.

Kid Icarus looks FANTASTIC. A lot of this hinges on how well the 3DS performs, but the trailer was amazing. See Microsoft, this is how you launch new hardware: with games people actually want to play.

Kirby looks uninteresting. There, I said it. It looks like a generic platformer. What's to separate it from all of Nintendo's other great platforming titles? Yarn? Zzzzzz.

A new DK Country game? Whoo! Retro doesn't have the background for platformers, but they did Metroid right, so I'll give them a shot.

Everything else was a pure money-grab by Nintendo. Mario Sports, again? Wii Party? Nintendogs + cats? Start the cash registers.

Impressive in parts, but overall not the show-stealer I expected.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

Fanboy detected :( Is that like 6 posts now of nintendo love!

I always admitted i was a little biased thowards Nintendo, but this year they blew my mind, sorry if i am bugging someone, i'll controll myself now :thumbup:

Bets on Sony: New KH and Resistance, psp2 maybe?

I always admitted i was a little biased thowards Nintendo, but this year they blew my mind, sorry if i am bugging someone, i'll controll myself now :thumbup:

Resistance 3, The Last Guardian, inFAMOUS 2, GT5, God of War: Ghost of Sparta and LBP 2 are no-brainers. Possibly the PSP2, and stuff about FFXIII vs and hopefully KH3.

priest_wiz.png

Resistance 3, The Last Guardian, inFAMOUS 2, GT5, God of War: Ghost of Sparta and LBP 2 are no-brainers. Possibly the PSP2, and stuff about FFXIII vs and hopefully KH3.

I was talking about non-revealed titles, btu yeah, those games are to expect i think.

Also, star fox is coming to the 3DS:

Ign news about Star Fox

I was talking about non-revealed titles, btu yeah, those games are to expect i think.

Also, star fox is coming to the 3DS:

Ign news about Star Fox

I thought as much when I saw that plane coming out of the 3DS in that commercial.

priest_wiz.png