E3 2010

Demoli

E3  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who had the best press conference?

• Microsoft
    • Electronic Arts
    • Ubisoft
    • Nintendo
    • Sony

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, multiplayer support for Assassins Creed. Could be cool.

Sony is starting to step it up here.

An Assassin's Creed without the interweaving storylines doesn't hold much appeal to me. The mystery of the game is because there's that underlying current from the main gameplay of what's going on in our time versus the delving into the past with the Animus.

I wonder if this is just a segway, or if this is what Desmond is doing when you were told to use the Animus en route at the end.

hzvjpwS.gif

Looks kinda Generic, but you get to be a psychotic clown who wield chainsaw and miniguns and takes down entire buildings with few bullets.

There were rumours of it, so i was kinda expecting, but it's still awesome.

LAST GUARDIAN! Give it to me Sony!

WEll, this wraps up this year's E3 press conferences, I would give Sony an A and 9/10.

What are your opinions on who did best this year? My top goes:

1: Nintendo: They rocked my face off with game after game and an increadible 3DS announcement

2: Sony: Saved by Twisted Metal, they did VERY well, had a couple of surprises like GlAdOs apearing, but the lack of new games bummed me. Kevin Butler should get an Oscar for his speech.

3: EA: Very solid conference, did everything right and delivered a new trailer For Star WArs ToR

4: Ubisoft: Not at the level of the others, but it did very well and showed a lot fo footage of Assassins Creed Brotherhood. Also I like the new Rayman

5: Microsoft: Started very well, taunting us with games like Rising, Fable3 and Gears of War 3, just to spend the rest of the conference (1h:15minutes) on Natal. Unlike Sony, which had decent games (Like Sorcery) they showed a bunch of Rip-offs filled with bad acting (Live conversation of the sisters and te little kid getting licked by the digital tiger)

Nice E3 though, i already now my Christmas List :thumbup: