E3 2010

Demoli

E3  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who had the best press conference?

• Microsoft
    • Electronic Arts
    • Ubisoft
    • Nintendo
    • Sony

Speaking fo pricing, any rumours of the 3DS and Kinect pricing?

There is a pretty strong rumor out there of $150 for the Kinect...

Its coming with the the new 360 Slim, which is priced at 299$ for the whole bundle.

Waaait. Wait wait wait. Where was this? I think I must've missed that at Microsoft's conference. The new slim has the same hdd as a Pro I thought? How can they afford to do this?

Massive confusion levels rising!

hzvjpwS.gif

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking fo pricing, any rumours of the 3DS and Kinect pricing?

There is a pretty strong rumor out there of $150 for the Kinect...

Its coming with the the new 360 Slim, which is priced at 299$ for the whole bundle.

Waaait. Wait wait wait. Where was this? I think I must've missed that at Microsoft's conference. The new slim has the same hdd as a Pro I thought? How can they afford to do this?

Massive confusion levels rising!

I think it was somewhere in IGN or the /v/ board...

Hold on I'm trying to find this now.

Also this: DUN DUN DUNNNN

Okay I've figured it out, it will be Kinect Ready, meaning it will not come with kinect but will have a special port for when you get it, you can plug it right in.

Sauce

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Ah, thanks, that makes considerably more sense. Now all Microsoft needs to do is ensure that it's under the 399.99 mark and they'll have Sony beat in pricing, at least.

Which its not going to happen if you want Kinect.

And get this:

"Xbox 360 External Hard Drives and Memory Units are not compatible."

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I never really understood why people are getting very hyped about shooting games for. They all look the same to me with the same goal, defeat Hitler/Stalin/"Them".

EDIT: OH LOOK

25275.jpg?v=1

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

nqcw06.jpg

oh microsoft

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

I never really understood why people are getting very hyped about shooting games for. They all look the same to me with the same goal, defeat Hitler/Stalin/"Them".

25275.jpg?v=1

What a stupid argument. Would you rather me go get a bunch of pictures of JRPG's to prove a point?

25275.jpg?v=1

What a stupid argument. Would you rather me go get a bunch of pictures of JRPG's to prove a point?

If you wish to waste your time, go for it.

But to me these shooting games are all alike. I swear to god the game "Medal of Honor" got released like 5 years ago, but no it was something like Medal of Duty or something along those lines, I dunno I lose track.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Medal of Honor is a lot like Modern warfare. That's about where the fps comparisons end. I know you've had this stupid argument before and I know that you hate fps games but they certainly aren't all the same. Well, unless you view "using a gun" as being the same.

The JRPG comment ; no I'm not going to go get pictures. However every damn JRPG is pretty much the same [bleep]ing thing, right down to the angsty teenager lead role. I don't see the difference between JRPG's (hurr see I can do this too) and I don't see how people can look forward to them.

Also playing dumb on purpose just makes you look dumb.

I was hoping to see more information about that steampunk disney project. Oh well.

I'm pretty sure that game is Epic Mickey, which looks awesome. The demo they showed looked very nice and fun. I'm loving the concepts of paint and paint thinner. The game has great potential. When I first saw the screens shown awhile back, I thought it was going to be another terrible Disney game. Not anymore :thumbup:

1icyna.png

I think rangeor summed up my points in his long post a page ago about nintendo: If you look at the games they announced, while they are all from established franchises (Apart from Epic Mickey i supose), but 2 of these, Kirby and Kid Icarus, have nothing in common with previous games bar the caracters:

In kirby, you can't swallow up enemies, you can just whip them and throw them. The major gameplay revolves around the scenery changes, like sowing the background tighter so platforms can be closer and such. They could easily create a new IP.

Kid Ikarus is the samwe thing, it was originally a platformer and now is a Railshooter-beat me up.

Also, i think apart from MMO, FPS and Third person shoter (unless you count Star Fox for GC), doesn' Nintendo have already Franchises for everything?

Konami revealed NeverDead during the Konami briefing, people say GoldenEye is completely based off the movie and Sonic Colours is... decent? Holy hell!

So I was pretty thrilled to hear the Zelda game being announced but I did have two worries about it being on the Wii. One is the terrible precision the Wiimote has and second was the lack of freedom you had to move your sword and shield around as much as you could with the Wiimote's capabilities.

Then I read this:

http://kotaku.com/55...a-game/gallery/

So there are a few more moves we can do with the Wiimote but we're still limited to what they want us to move. We don't have complete freedom in our controls. It is kind of upsetting. I'm hoping though that the new dynamic of 'flight' in this game adds a new level to it. As flight has been done in so many games already it better have some unique touch to it. And their aim for this game is 'fun' not 'annoyingly hard puzzles' (even if they weren't that hard to figure out anyways). I wonder if this is the first Zelda game I'll be disappointed in? I'm sure if they converge on some of the timelines I'll still be content...

Oh well, Portal 2 looks awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebqdTFj9T2o

(Sorry if someone already posted this)

What's a JRPG? Like KH bull [cabbage]?

Not exactly. It's kind of like pokemon but with people, humanoids, and other monsters instead. There's usually more to it, but that's sort of it in a nutshell from my perspective.

What's a JRPG? Like KH bull [cabbage]?

Not exactly. It's kind of like pokemon but with people, humanoids, and other monsters instead. There's usually more to it, but that's sort of it in a nutshell from my perspective.

Quite honestly, i think KH represents more JRPG's than pokemon ever will.