[TWR]Pure hatred vs Legendz

Ultimair

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol PH, again, maybe u havent read my post or choose not to, lemme emphasise again.

WE ARE NOT DENYING THAT YOU GUYS WON! WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE NUMBER OF RULES YOU GUYS BROKE

Things to note;

- north attacks means we attack when we spawn north, i know its a new concept to grasp for you guys but you gotta try- its not like bh stairs where you go run up and down whenever you want

- also try to add all the randomers/mass recruits you get on your ml atleast after the war if not before it, so that we don't have our guys pming mods like now

- a 4 sniper cap means you can only have 4 snipers max at all times, try to be organized enough to have your snipers set out next time

Of course all of the above is up to your discretion to follow or not, but it helps if you follow them so you don't resemble a rubbish clan/team/cc.

This topic has more excuses than Bush used for 9/11

George-Bush-Funny.gif

Gratz PH, however I believe LGZ outperformed. :thumbsup:

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

[

You anit lieing man... I mean LGZ vs PH + Exer + ABKB + Ramdoms and being out numbered by 36 opts? My goodness... :ohnoes:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

[

You anit lieing man... I mean LGZ vs PH + Exer + ABKB + Ramdoms and being out numbered by 36 opts? My goodness... :ohnoes:

Oh snap, ABKB is the name of a clan? Can you give me the Site Link please I'm joining that ASAP, kid is a legend, Lol.

van_sig.png

[

Oh snap, ABKB is the name of a clan? Can you give me the Site Link please I'm joining that ASAP, kid is a legend, Lol.

Since when do KingYufei's posts make sense >.>

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Hmm last few pages have been quite intensely fought to say the least.

You fight two battles when you war in TWR one in rs and other in TWR.

Ph won the first battle under dubious circumstances, but by the looks of things, they gonna loose the battle on TWR.

Lets say Ph had 2-3 ppl from other TWR participating clans fighting with them, and for each such guy they will loose 100 points, so taking in to account Ph looses lets say 200 points( I am expecting atleast 2 guys are from other clans) and if by all means, TWR MODS OVERLOOK what legendz have to say about the war and Ph gets the win. PH gains 180 points. But they will still loose 200 points coz of multi-clan rule. so what do you gain or loose in this instance 20 points and all these pages of arguments!!!!

I know the fight was not for points RATHER <3: it was for enjoyment, well we just had 7 pages of hard hitting enjoyment, loling and rofling included :thumbsup:

*On a more serious note* PH has been known to pvp with a open cc, maybe they forgot to lock it for this war :mrgreen:

dontspamxh3.gif

Nitin, actually 300 points lost because of ABKB and Hells and ultimair, 100 points for each person, and it will keep going down unless they are removed.

i suggest RM

nuff said

and PH stop acting tough, no way you would have won matched, u count on ur numbers.

LGZ aint complaining so shut up, your activing as if they just hacked ur open cc

get a RM, with the rules fine... then all will be good and i also want the link to ABKB's clan XD

kristn.png

1) ML wasnt updated with name changes when you rage !clan'ed everyone.

2) Your leader ran at us and a bind was sent out from your fall in - signifying you were atking. Im sorry that your fall in leader got binded and was unable to move when you rushed, but thats part of the tactic.

3) There was no sniper cap, sir tried to set one up like 30 minutes before, i told them it was too late to set one up, so yeah.

Basically all i see is that LGZ talked a bunch of garbage, and then got dominated instead, and are now whining over it. Take the loss, you should be having more losses coming up as it is so just get used to it.

You lost because you failed to use anything other than meele. You got dragged, you got tanked, you got 1 shotted. Raging all over this topic will get you no where, and i suggest you go focus on bettering your clan.

Could you tell the members who got a name change to take a screen shot of the page "Change Display name", to see when they can change their name, and then take away 1 month.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a bind an attack? That's not a tactic that's cheating, why do you think we don't do it.. So, you just proved that you did attack first, because we ran at you BUT we did NOT attack you. Sir dricula :thumbsup: has also posted a screenshot of you attacking first, so I suggest you reply to his post before any one else's to explain all these Rule-breaks.

Bolded to show your ignorance.

Ill say it one more time.

YOU rushed us, YOU threw a bind WHILE rushing us. You just said a bind is an attack as well. THIS means that you were ATKING first just like the rules said. We binded your FI leader, stopped that meatshield from moving, and its a shame that you guys didnt do anything and just stayed in fi, and just absolutely smacked lgz into another race.

And im not wasting my members time just so you could rage less. You should just close the window if you wanna rage less.

Ive already countered all your garbage, its pointless to keep saying it over and over again, calm down, and move on. You have more wars to lose.

Not gonna bother posting anymore, If you still dont think we wouldve won, We beat bk yesterday, heavily outleveled.

Going to say this one last time, so it can get past your ego:

There is no way you would have won this war, if it were matched, 41 vs 41, you still would have lost, if not destroyed.

And to the Tip.it Staff, Your welcome for the controversy. Its only helping you guys with promoting the site and TWR. <3:

In the image, we were following Aureli4nus, he was the one getting piled. And I can't see a single splat of damage on any member in PH, As I stated before, we ran towards you BUT we did NOT attack you, the reason for that is because we called one pile, however, before any of us attacked we called another pile. So, you were first to attack, don't argue against it, you have no proof that we ATTACKED you.

And could you please explain to us why there were 5+ members not ranked in your memberlist, 13 minutes before the war.

Wow Lmfao, I thought you were Karanbest at first, my bad Man I'll edit it, Sorry about that truly :thumbup:

http://img695.imageshack.us/i/20100510154916.png/

See Orange Arrow pointing to your Ranger? Or the first blue arrow next to the red One?

2 people attacking at the same time our pile does, look at the rangers back of our Pile.

You don't see any Arrows flying yet but you see Bows strung backwards to hit someone on Both Sides.

Man "ATTACK" physically and showing a Bow ready to fire, is basically the same thing, what kinda Technicality really.

And no, YOU explain the 5+ members that YOU(=LGZ) said we had that weren't supposed to be there.

Think I'm gonna go to page 4 and 5 of this Topic? That's Horrific and Gross too many Quotes man.

Last post because the mods will probably come up with a decision, but:

You were already attacking us, we hadn't hit you once and one member from our team was already tanking. WHY? Because you attacked first, we hit you AFTER you attacked. LIKE I SAID, there was not a single splat of damage on ANY PH member. No, not "Technically", you literally Attacked us, we "technically" attacking you isn't the same thing.

Majority of us were following our fall-in lead, who of course you were piling. All of ph (Except one running off to somewhere else) Were attacking two people from our team (2 piles), and you can all clearly see that. But, you had to point out, only TWO members about to attack you. So yes, You attacked first.

:EDIT: Dric posted the pics.

Note, at the guy at the bottom and how many of u ready to pile us, that's a clear sign of rushing. Also the person who was hitting lgz rangerr is at least 5 spaces away from ur pile which is about 1 sec + the amount of hits on our first fi lead. I would say that we have to get a pile going quick enough to react to this. which is explain by only 2 people rushing u from our pile, because we weren't ready for our clicks.

Anyway... time for me to show my other proves. (once again i have so many pics... you won't believe it)

a3283.png

^ Irc shows ml from the day before war.

a3278.png

^ ml, the day we war, 39 min before war.

a3265.png

^ml less then 15 min before war starts, I mean... who would update their ml 15 ml before war starts ? Abit fishy... And without updating their leaders name?? Like click n fail ?

aa271.png

^ml, a day after the war.

aa258.png

^ml, today (11/05/2010)

Quite a few changes

a3318.png

^ abit more warring pics (still got a handful)

That's alot of ml update within short days. That's still abit werid to me... Unless u decided to have a ml clean and kick only 2 or 3 people...

Oh and the guy who went out of our pile i believe he was switching his style or setting something that's why he is rushing to fall back in. Dude... don't question it... even u said that there was at least 4 to 5 people not in ml... and mutil clanners as well, so make that 6 or 7 ? And as i said before, look how many of ur member rushed us ? and only 2 "about" to hit u back... i can tell u that's more then 1 sec... that's at least 5 sec.

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

Note, at the guy at the bottom and how many of u ready to pile us, that's a clear sign of rushing. Also the person who was hitting lgz rangerr is at least 5 spaces away from ur pile which is about 1 sec + the amount of hits on our first fi lead. I would say that we have to get a pile going quick enough to react to this. which is explain by only 2 people rushing u from our pile, because we weren't ready for our clicks.

Anyway... time for me to show my other proves. (once again i have so many pics... you won't believe it)

a3283.png

^ Irc shows ml from the day before war.

a3278.png

^ ml, the day we war, 39 min before war.

a3265.png

^ml less then 15 min before war starts, I mean... who would update their ml 15 ml before war starts ? Abit fishy... And without updating their leaders name?? Like click n fail ?

aa271.png

^ml, a day after the war.

aa258.png

^ml, today (11/05/2010)

Quite a few changes

a3318.png

^ abit more warring pics (still got a handful)

That's alot of ml update within short days. That's still abit werid to me... Unless u decided to have a ml clean and kick only 2 or 3 people...

Oh and the guy who went out of our pile i believe he was switching his style or setting something that's why he is rushing to fall back in. Dude... don't question it... even u said that there was at least 4 to 5 people not in ml... and mutil clanners as well, so make that 6 or 7 ? And as i said before, look how many of ur member rushed us ? and only 2 "about" to hit u back... i can tell u that's more then 1 sec... that's at least 5 sec.

congratz legendz <3:

shadu.png

Don't try to twist my words on me man, Lol.

Don't talk Casually and think your persuading me cause you aren't :P

Your numbers are what you think, not Accurate.

You waited for about 20 seconds or more to get a Click, and we got a Click on main pile too - In fact we got 2 Clicks for 2 different piles as I said earlier.

It's not at all "more then 1 sec ... that's at least 5 sec." it's WAS less than 1 or 2 seconds in the time both sides rushed eachother - you can't deny that no one can.

If it was "5 sec" it would've been much more obvious and you guys would've left the portal and restarted like you said you would to DV.

Honestly, it WAS less than 1 or 2 you guys know it and couldn't hardly recognize it - after you stood at our pile for almost 10 seconds and with your member + our member walking into eachother's pile - it's almost a given and basically everyone has their Click and is playing the Wiating game for the Spam to go off the Roof as a fight usually Starts.

Saying we hit 3+ seconds earlier or w/e is completely Ridiculous and Not True.

Also:

I said there was 2-4 MAX people who shouldn't have been at the War, I didn't specify anything else on that Note.

It's not "6 or 7" and no LGZ has replied to my post or PM'd me the actual number and names of people who shouldn't have been at that War Either.

So don't go saying that Either.

And it wasn't long ago on here that Another Clan didn't update their Memberlist before the War on a topic and it turned out being Clear/Fine cause those members were actually in the Clan.

Sorry our Memberlist Commanders in PH aren't very Active, 80+ people, and 8/10 or more changing their names every month - not fun work to do.

van_sig.png

a30f9.png?

^ you attacked first.

a3111.png

^ more then 3 sniper btw i know that wasn't ur main pile because ur video at 0:25 shows that u were piling someone else. unless u have 2 seperate piles...

a3265.png

^ adding [cabbage] loads of people on ml

a3114.png

^ someone from ph just said "Just joined"

a32b6.png

^ Pics of some of them in war.

Nope don't think you follow them.

Got some explaining to do and Expected.

Should have done what Hp did... not to accept this war or declare

edit: Looks like i just accidentally started a 10 page topic... bummer

ok sir I'll please you

TO answer to your first picture

to what I see here it is your member who caused the REACTION of charging by running towards them and making them attack you:

Note the circled guy running back to the fall in while his fall in leader didn't even have a move towards Their pile, knowing this by looking at your minimap as it's always indicating where you'll be going when following the person (90% of the time that is)

runc.jpg

Answering your second picture:

Fact you were there with so many people on you = that either you wanted to snipe/where sniping or thought you were a pro tank and went to stand next to their pile as looking to the vid they drop the pile but looking to the environment you weren't that far from them.

Answering to your 3rd pic:

Name changes have to be adjusted on the ml and as I recon they kept to their word and also immediatly answering to your 4th picture: You did not agree to close memberlists so basically a pending application was still allowed to be approved even if it's they day before the war or several hours before the war.

answering your 5th picture:

your point being? you got a pic of few names? well what?

and that yoooo000oooo well ye this pic says it all :)

a58aa.png

posted for the lulz since I like to debate and point proofs back where they belong

(17:06:35) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ph Ph Ph Phh was not found in the RSHSC.

ph ph ph phh previous name name is Hellboysjd2

(16:39:30) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Hellboysjd2 is in 3 clans. | Clans: Pure Hatred, Soulfire list1, Waffle Unit | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Hellboysjd2

How can i seen both of them in the war then?

their is also a person named Hellboysjd

Correct me if Iam wrong.... but dosen't it state that in TWR a member from a clan can ONLY be on 1 TWR ML?

Aside from TK members fighting for PH because he/she could have thought it was a play off, look at how many EXERs are in PH !

Don't get me wrong PH, youall did great with that big numbers advantage and great ending....

But that dosn't solve the fact that you had muilty clanners NOT just in RSC but also on TWR.

But hey the oldest trick in the book...: "we forgot to take an ending or a starting pic of OUR members thay were fighting for us... sorry."

PH can still take the win non-the less.... but if TWR can't support their own MUILTY Clanning rules than I wonder what's gona happen next...

Better luck next time LGZ.

How many people will forget that being in Ph and an other clan is NOT multiclanning since PH = A TEAM

This is from page 3 from my post... All ph member have avoided this post so far. Sorry vann, but it clearly shows u attacked first, and i can tell u it is not just one or 2 people. I have pics before u update ur ml, i have pics after u update ur ml, i have more pics about your ml after the wars... So what do u have to say about that? Btw i m not bluffing... i have so many pics, i can easily turn this topic into a wonderful 15 page + which i really don't want to do. And from them, even if there is name change i can easily say there is at least 5 + people that you just randomly added... btw, name change before the wars + without changing ur fi lead names is kind of werid. What infinitone said is truth.

I replied to your post on page 3, and I prooved you provoked the charge,.

btw, name change before the wars + without changing ur fi lead names is kind of werid.

what you on about lol? let's see where may, exams comming closer, you guys nagging bout name changes they try to do as many as possible and then use it against them? sorry no balls lol