[TWR]Pure hatred vs Legendz

Ultimair

1) ML wasnt updated with name changes when you rage !clan'ed everyone.

2) Your leader ran at us and a bind was sent out from your fall in - signifying you were atking. Im sorry that your fall in leader got binded and was unable to move when you rushed, but thats part of the tactic.

3) There was no sniper cap, sir tried to set one up like 30 minutes before, i told them it was too late to set one up, so yeah.

Basically all i see is that LGZ talked a bunch of garbage, and then got dominated instead, and are now whining over it. Take the loss, you should be having more losses coming up as it is so just get used to it.

You lost because you failed to use anything other than meele. You got dragged, you got tanked, you got 1 shotted. Raging all over this topic will get you no where, and i suggest you go focus on bettering your clan.

Could you tell the members who got a name change to take a screen shot of the page "Change Display name", to see when they can change their name, and then take away 1 month.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a bind an attack? That's not a tactic that's cheating, why do you think we don't do it.. So, you just proved that you did attack first, because we ran at you BUT we did NOT attack you. Sir dricula :thumbsup: has also posted a screenshot of you attacking first, so I suggest you reply to his post before any one else's to explain all these Rule-breaks.

Running towards is provoking a charge isi making it look like you charge and any other clan/team would've clicked to attack to ;)

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Get real please?" ~ Vannaka if you wouldn't had those multiclanners as in TWR terms AND the people not just randomly added before the war then it'd be even almost matched.

To prove the fact PH is really multiclanning;

- They have their OWN LEADER (Hellboysjd2, current RSN is 'Ph_Ph_Ph_Phh') and OWN HIGH COUNCIL (Ultimair) multiclanning in Exer, I didn't even had to look that long before I recognized these two.

exer.jpg

phmulti.jpg

PH TEAM

EXER OFFICIAL CLAN

CLARIFIED YET?

"Get real please?" ~ Vannaka if you wouldn't had those multiclanners as in TWR terms AND the people not just randomly added before the war then it'd be even almost matched.

- They have their OWN LEADER (Hellboysjd2, current RSN is 'Ph_Ph_Ph_Phh') and OWN HIGH COUNCIL (Ultimair) multiclanning in Exer, I didn't even had to look that long before I recognized these two.

exer.jpg

phmulti.jpg

PH TEAM

EXER OFFICIAL CLAN

CLARIFIED YET?

everyone know ph is a team and exer is a official clan.

but this is one of the twr rules: A member may only be listed on the memberlist of one clan participating in the TWR.

shadu.png

http://img695.imageshack.us/i/20100510154916.png/

Note, at the guy at the bottom and how many of u ready to pile us, that's a clear sign of rushing. Also the person who was hitting lgz rangerr is at least 5 spaces away from ur pile which is about 1 sec + the amount of hits on our first fi lead. I would say that we have to get a pile going quick enough to react to this. which is explain by only 2 people rushing u from our pile, because we weren't ready for our clicks.

Anyway... time for me to show my other proves. (once again i have so many pics... you won't believe it)

a3283.png

^ Irc shows ml from the day before war.

a3278.png

^ ml, the day we war, 39 min before war.

a3265.png

^ml less then 15 min before war starts, I mean... who would update their ml 15 ml before war starts ? Abit fishy... And without updating their leaders name?? Like click n fail ?

aa271.png

^ml, a day after the war.

aa258.png

^ml, today (11/05/2010)

Quite a few changes

a3318.png

^ abit more warring pics (still got a handful)

That's alot of ml update within short days. That's still abit werid to me... Unless u decided to have a ml clean and kick only 2 or 3 people...

Oh and the guy who went out of our pile i believe he was switching his style or setting something that's why he is rushing to fall back in. Dude... don't question it... even u said that there was at least 4 to 5 people not in ml... and mutil clanners as well, so make that 6 or 7 ? And as i said before, look how many of ur member rushed us ? and only 2 "about" to hit u back... i can tell u that's more then 1 sec... that's at least 5 sec.

Ever heared of people joining,people leaving, people retiring? euh....?

exer.jpg

phmulti.jpg

PH TEAM

EXER OFFICIAL CLAN

CLARIFIED YET?

but this is one of the twr rules: A member may only be listed on the memberlist of one clan participating in the TWR.

you say it correctly and I made it bigger and Bold for you

Exer = CLAN

Ph = TEAM

http://img695.imageshack.us/i/20100510154916.png/

Note, at the guy at the bottom and how many of u ready to pile us, that's a clear sign of rushing. Also the person who was hitting lgz rangerr is at least 5 spaces away from ur pile which is about 1 sec + the amount of hits on our first fi lead. I would say that we have to get a pile going quick enough to react to this. which is explain by only 2 people rushing u from our pile, because we weren't ready for our clicks.

Anyway... time for me to show my other proves. (once again i have so many pics... you won't believe it)

a3283.png

^ Irc shows ml from the day before war.

a3278.png

^ ml, the day we war, 39 min before war.

a3265.png

^ml less then 15 min before war starts, I mean... who would update their ml 15 ml before war starts ? Abit fishy... And without updating their leaders name?? Like click n fail ?

aa271.png

^ml, a day after the war.

aa258.png

^ml, today (11/05/2010)

Quite a few changes

a3318.png

^ abit more warring pics (still got a handful)

That's alot of ml update within short days. That's still abit werid to me... Unless u decided to have a ml clean and kick only 2 or 3 people...

Oh and the guy who went out of our pile i believe he was switching his style or setting something that's why he is rushing to fall back in. Dude... don't question it... even u said that there was at least 4 to 5 people not in ml... and mutil clanners as well, so make that 6 or 7 ? And as i said before, look how many of ur member rushed us ? and only 2 "about" to hit u back... i can tell u that's more then 1 sec... that's at least 5 sec.

I heard of last min add. Have you :?:

shadu.png

exer.jpg

phmulti.jpg

PH TEAM

EXER OFFICIAL CLAN

CLARIFIED YET?

Exer = CLAN

Ph = TEAM

thank you

shadu.png

exer.jpg

phmulti.jpg

PH TEAM

EXER OFFICIAL CLAN

CLARIFIED YET?

Exer = CLAN

Ph = TEAM

thank you

NO PROBLEM

I could be wrong, but i belive a sniper cap was set with krunal on IRC, i believe one of our leaders has a screenie of krunal agreeing to it. :ohnoes:

O ye, you can't go change a rule middle of the war lol

Also, krunal isnt an official. He doesnt handle diplomacy/whatnot.

MORE importantly, sir dricula came asking me for a sniper cap 30 minutes before the war, i declined saying it was too late. (Seriously, my like my 5th time repeating it)

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

this is kind of boring, you know that right? :thumbdown:

lgz, instead of keep repeating your point, why not let the mod decide?

and vannaka do you have a pic of lgz attacking first?

No.

I was going with the picutre LGZ provided, as you can see it on the previous pages.

And seriously wtf you shouldn't just use these topics for pure post count man.

We try proving and disproving the arguments here, your replies are pretty pointless and not needed.

Stop being mad at a fight you weren't part of.

Shadowslajer nice job as well though mate :thumbup:

van_sig.png

I heard of last min add. Have you :?:

yes I have but have you ever heared of pending applications?

this is kind of boring, you know that right? :thumbdown:

lgz, instead of keep repeating your point, why not let the mod decide?

and vannaka do you have a pic of lgz attacking first?

No.

I was going with the picutre LGZ provided, as you can see it on the previous pages.

And seriously wtf you shouldn't just use these topics for pure post count man.

We try proving and disproving the arguments here, your replies are pretty pointless and not needed.

Stop being mad at a fight you weren't part of.

Shadowslajer nice job as well though mate :thumbup:

first of all i can do what i want including post count. secondly, your not me, so you won't know if i'm mad or not.

shadu.png

This is the list of allegations presented:

• PH brought people not on their memberlist
  • PH mass recruited
  • PH broke the snipercap
  • Multiclanners
  • PH attacked first

Each listed member who was accused of not being on the memberlist was later proven wrong in clan checks. (see the earlier responses, these were confirmed by moderators as well.)

Allegations brought against PH regarding mass recruiting, although appearing true (thanks to the screenshot evidence provided by LGZ), were not listed as forbidden in the rules, therefore the victory cannot be denied on these grounds. The same holds true for the sniper cap. I have also requested from LGZ leadership on several occasions for proof that a PH official later agreed to a sniper cap and none has been presented. Therefore we must assume there was no such discussion, and we cannot null the fight for that.

PH did reach their pile first as LGZ were rushing in. However, this would not have cost the fight. The time difference between LGZ and PH reaching their first piles would have been negligible, thus giving no true advantage to PH. If LGZ scattered and failed to drop an unsuccessful pile, the fault instead lies on LGZ for this, and not PH.

The only proven person at the fight was A B K B 24, who is on both PH and TK's memberlist. As such, PH will lose 100 points for this.

So in summary: the victory stands, but PH loses 100 points for having someone on two memberlists present at the fight. It will be deducted from this victory's points.

Points are awarded thusly: PH - 119, LGZ - 50

The TWR will be updated momentarily.

hzvjpwS.gif

That is a separate matter, which has already been discussed privately with PH leadership. Since LGZ has not lodged that complaint and proven it, the precedence has been that if they have not fought with both PH and Exer, action cannot be taken. We are aware of the issue though, and working with PH to ensure their memberlist (and consequently Exer's) will be up to regulations.

hzvjpwS.gif

Just because someone doesn't lodge a complaint doesn't mean they are allowed to get away with it...but with that said If you didn't see the proof then I guess no action can be taken. Saying this because I did not follow this topic closely(So idk if there was proof posted), but if there was proof I think action should be taken whether LGZ wants to complain or not. (That'd be like a police officer see someone shoot a guy and then not take action because no one cared)

6590ew.jpg

That is a separate matter, which has already been discussed privately with PH leadership. Since LGZ has not lodged that complaint and proven it, the precedence has been that if they have not fought with both PH and Exer, action cannot be taken. We are aware of the issue though, and working with PH to ensure their memberlist (and consequently Exer's) will be up to regulations.

Have you spoken to other mods, cause i think Pieter has been mainly talking to Laikrob.

t98jd1.jpg

Is this even really necessary? This is exactly why Downfall doesn't mass declare on TWR anymore, clans are so [cabbage] point hungry that they need to keep this [cabbage] going. It's sickening tbh, a loss is a loss learn from it and move on. The funniest thing is back when Downfall was younger we complained about Legendz attacking first and Legendz even said it was no biggie, now they use that against PH. I say well done PH and congratulations. The topic should be finished as Ninane made the ruling and it shouldn't have to be carried on any further. This is why the older TWR clans are moving on to wars outside of TWR, no one wants to deal with this 10 page [cabbage]. Take the loss and move on PH outperformed. I realize that you are all probably upset because A B K B 2 4 tanked for 30 minutes and that's why PH won, but really just let it go and learn from it and move on. There is nothing more annoying than having to go through 10 pages of nothing.

200 points isn't that big of a deal. You lost the war, we've all seen that. Just because some mods declare it a win for you doesn't cover up the fact that you legitimately lost the actual war.

I find this interesting though as Legendz laughed at us for making up "excuses" during our wars, and I quote from one of your members. " I left Downfall because they can't take a loss they always make up excuses."

Now I ask that member as they know who they are.... take a look where you ended up, is it any better?

Congratulations PH, take the loss Legendz, they're just points.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Have you spoken to other mods, cause i think Pieter has been mainly talking to Laikrob.

We are a team, we act as a team, and when decisions are posted, they are the team's decision--not the individual's. :)

hzvjpwS.gif

Is this even really necessary? This is exactly why Downfall doesn't mass declare on TWR anymore, clans are so [cabbage] point hungry that they need to keep this [cabbage] going. It's sickening tbh, a loss is a loss learn from it and move on. The funniest thing is back when Downfall was younger we complained about Legendz attacking first and Legendz even said it was no biggie, now they use that against PH. I say well done PH and congratulations. The topic should be finished as Ninane made the ruling and it shouldn't have to be carried on any further. This is why the older TWR clans are moving on to wars outside of TWR, no one wants to deal with this 10 page [cabbage]. Take the loss and move on PH outperformed. I realize that you are all probably upset because A B K B 2 4 tanked for 30 minutes and that's why PH won, but really just let it go and learn from it and move on. There is nothing more annoying than having to go through 10 pages of nothing.

200 points isn't that big of a deal. You lost the war, we've all seen that. Just because some mods declare it a win for you doesn't cover up the fact that you legitimately lost the actual war.

I find this interesting though as Legendz laughed at us for making up "excuses" during our wars, and I quote from one of your members. " I left Downfall because they can't take a loss they always make up excuses."

Now I ask that member as they know who they are.... take a look where you ended up, is it any better?

Go back to your dead clan, you lost 2 straight wars, and 3rd one is coming this weekend with your alliance. I would really be worrying about that right now if i was you.

t98jd1.jpg

Go back to your dead clan, you lost 2 straight wars, and 3rd one is coming this weekend with your alliance. I would really be worrying about that right now if i was you.

thing is though...who do people respect more, downfall or legendz? not based on waring just based on the overall abilty of the clan, as in being able to work with other clans to win wars, not just once but repeatedly and also as mature leaders who don tend to get into this sorta rubbish...

ot: gz on the win ph although its fair enough u lose points

envy42.png

You win some you lose some, I do believe I remember when Legendz was slumping and could barely pull 20. However I'm not going to flame you and talk [cabbage] about your clan as I have no reason to, as some of us are more mature than others. My clan is not dead, if it were then there wouldn't be a war this weekend of Ascension+Downfall vs Collided Legendz.

I'm pretty sure losing 2 straight wars has happened before in the clan world and this isn't a first. Also, I beg you to follow our clan more closely since you already are trying to tally our win/losses. If you did this you would realize we already won a war today. So now that resets. We lost 2 in a row and just won a war, which means we are on a 1 war win streak. I plan on getting a 25 war win streak to get my Nuke, and I won't let your clan get in the way of that. I hope your members stock up on Rune as I'm not even going to try and hide the fact that we will be hitting you all the most, as we all know Collision can return, however we know for a fact that you all can't. Good luck in your first pkri. I wouldn't talk [cabbage] until you know for sure you're going to win.

Also, I would like to point out the last part of your "scary big boy post"... and I quote. "I would really be worrying about that right now if I was you." Yes you would be worried, however we're not... It's Runescape, It's a game nothing to be worried about unless you leave Runescape for real life, come back to find your clan dying then have to rehabilitate that. Oh right. That happened to Legendz. Seeya Saturday.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.