[TWR]Pure hatred vs Legendz

Ultimair

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um.....................................................................................................................................................................................................Runescape.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Um.....................................................................................................................................................................................................Runescape.

Yes.

PROUD TO BE SE

This is the list of allegations presented:

• PH brought people not on their memberlist
  • PH mass recruited
  • PH broke the snipercap
  • Multiclanners
  • PH attacked first

Each listed member who was accused of not being on the memberlist was later proven wrong in clan checks. (see the earlier responses, these were confirmed by moderators as well.)

Allegations brought against PH regarding mass recruiting, although appearing true (thanks to the screenshot evidence provided by LGZ), were not listed as forbidden in the rules, therefore the victory cannot be denied on these grounds. The same holds true for the sniper cap. I have also requested from LGZ leadership on several occasions for proof that a PH official later agreed to a sniper cap and none has been presented. Therefore we must assume there was no such discussion, and we cannot null the fight for that.

PH did reach their pile first as LGZ were rushing in. However, this would not have cost the fight. The time difference between LGZ and PH reaching their first piles would have been negligible, thus giving no true advantage to PH. If LGZ scattered and failed to drop an unsuccessful pile, the fault instead lies on LGZ for this, and not PH.

The only proven person at the fight was A B K B 24, who is on both PH and TK's memberlist. As such, PH will lose 100 points for this.

So in summary: the victory stands, but PH loses 100 points for having someone on two memberlists present at the fight. It will be deducted from this victory's points.

Points are awarded thusly: PH - 119, LGZ - 50

The TWR will be updated momentarily.

Can't say fairer than that. ABKB has been removed from PH so this will not occur again.

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

Go back to your dead clan, you lost 2 straight wars, and 3rd one is coming this weekend with your alliance. I would really be worrying about that right now if i was you.

You win some you lose some, I do believe I remember when Legendz was slumping and could barely pull 20. However I'm not going to flame you and talk [cabbage] about your clan as I have no reason to, as some of us are more mature than others. My clan is not dead, if it were then there wouldn't be a war this weekend of Ascension+Downfall vs Collided Legendz.

I'm pretty sure losing 2 straight wars has happened before in the clan world and this isn't a first. Also, I beg you to follow our clan more closely since you already are trying to tally our win/losses. If you did this you would realize we already won a war today. So now that resets. We lost 2 in a row and just won a war, which means we are on a 1 war win streak. I plan on getting a 25 war win streak to get my Nuke, and I won't let your clan get in the way of that. I hope your members stock up on Rune as I'm not even going to try and hide the fact that we will be hitting you all the most, as we all know Collision can return, however we know for a fact that you all can't. Good luck in your first pkri. I wouldn't talk [cabbage] until you know for sure you're going to win.

Also, I would like to point out the last part of your "scary big boy post"... and I quote. "I would really be worrying about that right now if I was you." Yes you would be worried, however we're not... It's Runescape, It's a game nothing to be worried about unless you leave Runescape for real life, come back to find your clan dying then have to rehabilitate that. Oh right. That happened to Legendz. Seeya Saturday.

Sorry since when have your members known how to return, if i recall half your members are well known for haveing one rune set, have you checked our Ml lately? You can hit our members all you want but Don't worry, you won't recorgnise half the names as unlike your clan we bring in NEW members weekly, in your other post you stated how we slumped, well, we come out of it, you've been in this slump for like a month or 2?

We've been preping alot for this pkri so don't expect it to be so easy, you talk big but until you back that up with some legit pkri wins, only us will know that both clans are inexperienced in pvp (Lgz haveing 3 pk trips) and Downfall haveing about 7-8 and afew wars, that is still inexpereinced. Both our clans talk like Pvp is something we do every day and then you and us wonder why we get hit by clans like tk and others so much whenever we try and go there, well, that'd be because they can talk and walk, all you can do is talk, same for us Lgz members take note of this.

Ot: Goodjob Ph, maybe a 40v40 next time would be better for us. :thumbup:

"Get real please?" ~ Vannaka if you wouldn't had those multiclanners as in TWR terms AND the people not just randomly added before the war then it'd be even almost matched.

To prove the fact PH is really multiclanning;

- They have their OWN LEADER (Hellboysjd2, current RSN is 'Ph_Ph_Ph_Phh') and OWN HIGH COUNCIL (Ultimair) multiclanning in Exer, I didn't even had to look that long before I recognized these two.

exer.jpg

phmulti.jpg

PH TEAM

EXER OFFICIAL CLAN

CLARIFIED YET?

everyone know ph is a team and exer is a official clan.

but this is one of the twr rules: A member may only be listed on the memberlist of one clan participating in the TWR.

you say it correctly and I made it bigger and Bold for you

Exer = CLAN

Ph = TEAM

YO BRO I SEE YOUR PRETTY DUMB HERE! SO ILL TYPE IN BIG LETTERS SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND

YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO BE ON ONE MEMBER LIST IN TWR, NOT MULTIPLE ONES, GO READ THE RULES OR PM A MOD, WEVE BEEN HERE LONGER THEN YOU AND WE KNOW WHATS GOING ON.

i hope you understand....

stop thinking u know everything, by the looks of your post count, you dont really know whats going on here :thumbdown: did you also know that your clan is going to lose 300 points weather you win or lose?

kristn.png

Gratz PH on your win

But as the moderators said before.

- You guys called friends

- You guys had multi clanners

- You went over the sniper cap

- You attacked when it was North Spawn attacks

Again i say Gratz PH. But i think LGZ deserved the victory.

Recruit me pl0x?

But i think LGZ deserved the victory.

Wait what?

LGZ deserved the win. PH cheated big time. And you guys did out-perform, I know most of LGZ hates me because some stuff i did in the past but like I'm being serious right now. You guys deserved the win.

Recruit me pl0x?

Wait what?

LGZ deserved the win. PH cheated big time. And you guys did out-perform, I know most of LGZ hates me because some stuff i did in the past but like I'm being serious right now. You guys deserved the win.

O.o..........Ok, Rizzle.

Krist, maybe with more even opts we would of got so "dominated", no need to be so biased. but as you said we did, our pull wasn't good and idk about our orginisation i wasn't there personally but im sure a Rm with new rules will bring us hopefully closer next time.

Is this even really necessary? This is exactly why Downfall doesn't mass declare on TWR anymore, clans are so [cabbage] point hungry that they need to keep this [cabbage] going. It's sickening tbh, a loss is a loss learn from it and move on. The funniest thing is back when Downfall was younger we complained about Legendz attacking first and Legendz even said it was no biggie, now they use that against PH. I say well done PH and congratulations. The topic should be finished as Ninane made the ruling and it shouldn't have to be carried on any further. This is why the older TWR clans are moving on to wars outside of TWR, no one wants to deal with this 10 page [cabbage]. Take the loss and move on PH outperformed. I realize that you are all probably upset because A B K B 2 4 tanked for 30 minutes and that's why PH won, but really just let it go and learn from it and move on. There is nothing more annoying than having to go through 10 pages of nothing.

200 points isn't that big of a deal. You lost the war, we've all seen that. Just because some mods declare it a win for you doesn't cover up the fact that you legitimately lost the actual war.

I find this interesting though as Legendz laughed at us for making up "excuses" during our wars, and I quote from one of your members. " I left Downfall because they can't take a loss they always make up excuses."

Now I ask that member as they know who they are.... take a look where you ended up, is it any better?

Congratulations PH, take the loss Legendz, they're just points.

Go back to your dead clan, you lost 2 straight wars, and 3rd one is coming this weekend with your alliance. I would really be worrying about that right now if i was you.

Oh snap someone link me to the closing topic. Or is this another fail troll by infinitone?

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Is this even really necessary? This is exactly why Downfall doesn't mass declare on TWR anymore, clans are so [cabbage] point hungry that they need to keep this [cabbage] going. It's sickening tbh, a loss is a loss learn from it and move on. The funniest thing is back when Downfall was younger we complained about Legendz attacking first and Legendz even said it was no biggie, now they use that against PH. I say well done PH and congratulations. The topic should be finished as Ninane made the ruling and it shouldn't have to be carried on any further. This is why the older TWR clans are moving on to wars outside of TWR, no one wants to deal with this 10 page [cabbage]. Take the loss and move on PH outperformed. I realize that you are all probably upset because A B K B 2 4 tanked for 30 minutes and that's why PH won, but really just let it go and learn from it and move on. There is nothing more annoying than having to go through 10 pages of nothing.

200 points isn't that big of a deal. You lost the war, we've all seen that. Just because some mods declare it a win for you doesn't cover up the fact that you legitimately lost the actual war.

I find this interesting though as Legendz laughed at us for making up "excuses" during our wars, and I quote from one of your members. " I left Downfall because they can't take a loss they always make up excuses."

Now I ask that member as they know who they are.... take a look where you ended up, is it any better?

Congratulations PH, take the loss Legendz, they're just points.

Oh snap someone link me to the closing topic. Or is this another fail troll by infinitone?

He trys bless him :rolleyes:

seems like [cabbage] got serious again

gj guise

Well if you want a rivalry again, please pick up the pulls and not rely on an alliance to war us fullout. Oh wait i forgot it's daddy downfall we're talking about here :ohnoes: ....L.

the problem is i was talking about the war topic not about the trolls & [cabbage] by infinitone, you & am8

i think its funny you always think that people are after you when i couldnt give two [cabbage]s

and by the "[cabbage] got serious again" i meant about the 10+page topic

nice of you to troll when you clearly didnt understand my post

;)

seems like [cabbage] got serious again

gj guise

Well if you want a rivalry again, please pick up the pulls and not rely on an alliance to war us fullout. Oh wait i forgot it's daddy downfall we're talking about here :ohnoes: ....L.

I don't get it... Why do you always address other clans as "daddy"? First "daddy TK" and now Downfall?

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

I find it amusing as to why just 100 points were deducted of PH's victory over Legendz.

A member may only be listed on the memberlist of one clan participating in the TWR.

PH had atleast 3 members including ABKB who are in more than ONE PARTICIPATING CLANS/TEAMS on TWR.

ph_ph_ph_ph_phh and ultimair are both in Exer and PH and if I am correct both are participating on TWR.

Whats more, even hellboysjd2 had agreed that they have 3-4 members in both clans/teams.

Either way, there is only 4 exer in ph anyway.

One reason I can see as to why PH was not penalized 300 points and were just 100 points can be because of this

A clan cannot go below 0 points, no matter how many points lost.

No Flame / Troll intended just presenting my views.

dontspamxh3.gif

Wait what?

O.o..........Ok, Rizzle.

Krist, maybe with more even opts we would of got so "dominated", no need to be so biased. but as you said we did, our pull wasn't good and idk about our orginisation i wasn't there personally but im sure a Rm with new rules will bring us hopefully closer next time.

i used this cuz PH ended with a whole lot of opts..... not being biased in anyway... u guys basically end up having a win beacuse PH are going to lose points wereas u guys earn +50 so no need to whine anymore

kristn.png

I find it amusing as to why just 100 points were deducted of PH's victory over Legendz.

A member may only be listed on the memberlist of one clan participating in the TWR.

PH had atleast 3 members including ABKB who are in more than ONE PARTICIPATING CLANS/TEAMS on TWR.

ph_ph_ph_ph_phh and ultimair are both in Exer and PH and if I am correct both are participating on TWR.

Whats more, even hellboysjd2 had agreed that they have 3-4 members in both clans/teams.

Either way, there is only 4 exer in ph anyway.

One reason I can see as to why PH was not penalized 300 points and were just 100 points can be because of this

A clan cannot go below 0 points, no matter how many points lost.

No Flame / Troll intended just presenting my views.

i completly agree with u

kristn.png

Lol, i'm from the clan that lost (incase your dumb and didn't notice), so ofcourse i'm going to defend them, nothing whinny about it. And from what i said in my previous post, we would of had a closer game of runescape if the opts we're closer, I never said we didn't get dominated on this occasion. :wall: