[TWR]Pure hatred vs Legendz

Ultimair

I could be wrong, but i belive a sniper cap was set with krunal on IRC, i believe one of our leaders has a screenie of krunal agreeing to it. :ohnoes:

Krunal wasn't dealing with the war and since the set rules were accepted on the declaration topic anything outside that topic after acceptance would not count.

Surrely if a clan wants a change of rules and it was arranged and agreed by officials of both clans it is still in effect? #-o

No, Ultimair was the official who set up the war and the rules were accepted by both clans, when Ultimair was asked to change to a sniper cap on irc he declined, so unless you have a screenshot of him accepting a sniper cap the rule didn't exist.

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(17:00:54) <@^Jeroen> !clan i am legit

(17:00:55) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Am Legit was not found in the RSHSC.

It's I Em Legit not I Am Legit

(16:35:58) <@Wee_Man_1311> .clan i em legit

(16:36:00) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Em Legit is in clan: Pure Hatred ( URL: http://pure-hatred.com )

(17:02:52) <@^Jeroen> !clan a b k k 24

(17:02:53) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: A B K K 24 was not found in the RSHSC.

It's A B K B 24 not A B K K 24

(16:36:43) <@Wee_Man_1311> .clan a b k b 24

(16:36:44) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: A B K B 24 is in 10 clans. | First 10 Clans: Elite Kings, Fighting Dynasty, Flip Flops FULL, Pure Hatred, Team Arch Angelz, Team Kong, Tempted Killers, Tika Unit, Top Cwa Tanks, True Brothaz | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=A%A0B%A0K%A0B%A024

(17:03:41) <@^Jeroen> !clan i pk noobx

(17:03:42) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Pk Noobx was not found in the RSHSC.

It's i pk noobsx not I pk noobx

(16:37:27) <@Wee_Man_1311> .clan i pk noobsx

(16:37:28) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Pk Noobsx is in clan: Pure Hatred

(17:06:34) <@^Jeroen> !clan ph ph ph phh

(17:06:35) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ph Ph Ph Phh was not found in the RSHSC.

ph ph ph phh previous name name is Hellboysjd2

(16:39:30) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Hellboysjd2 is in 3 clans. | Clans: Pure Hatred, Soulfire list1, Waffle Unit | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Hellboysjd2

(17:18:30) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: L E G A N is in 3 clans. | Clans: pure hatred retired member list, Team Fat, The Rejects | URL: http://runehead.com/...A0E%A0G%A0A%A0N

L E G A N was in the clan chat but was told not to attend the war since he was on the Retired ML and not the Main one. Provide me proof he was actually at the war and not just in the CC.

(17:19:43) <@^Jeroen> !clan irwln

(17:19:44) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Irwln was not found in the RSHSC.

It's irvln not irwln

(16:43:11) <@Wee_Man_1311> .clan irvln

(16:43:11) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Irvln is in clan: Pure Hatred ( URL: http://pure-hatred.com )

(17:17:37) <@^Jeroen> !clan ph p h p h

(17:17:38) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ph P H P H was not found in the RSHSC.

Previous name Megarg p

(16:50:27) <@Wee_Man_1311> .clan megarg p

(16:50:28) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Megarg P is in 2 clans. | Clans: Pure Hatred, Runescape Argentina

(17:22:18) <@^Jeroen> !clan mechwolf

(17:22:19) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Mechwolf was not found in the RSHSC

Previous name Mechwolf101

(16:54:55) <@Wee_Man_1311> .clan mechwolf101

(16:54:56) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Mechwolf101 is in clan: Pure Hatred

(17:02:42) <@^Jeroen> !clan darklitezero

(17:02:43) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Darklitezero was not found in the RSHSC.

Previous name Ph dipset ph

(16:57:18) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ph Dipset Ph is in clan: pure hatred retired member list ( URL: http://www.pure-hatred.com ) < That's 1 person so far who should not of been there.

(17:02:31) <@^Jeroen> !clan wee man 3311

(17:02:31) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Wee Man 3311 was not found in the RSHSC.

He's one person I can say shouldn't of been there, that's 2 so far.

(17:01:45) <@^Jeroen> !clan icybarrages

(17:01:47) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Icybarrages was not found in the RSHSC

Previous name cdba pker

(17:11:56) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Cdba Pker is in clan: Pure Hatred ( URL: http://pure-hatred.com )

So out of all the names your gave only 2 were not allowed to be at the war, do you think those two people affected those results in the slightest?

Just thought i'd add this in for kicks

Ok so this is what we have.

- Full out

- Turrets

- Melee+range+binds

- Corrupt not allowed

- North attacks

- Explorer Rings allowed

- Saturuday May 8nd, 2010

- Time: 3 PM EST

- w33

Correct me if im wrong.

otherwise, Accepted.

Accepted, see you there and good luck! :thumbup:

There was no sniper cap, sorry.

In response to the image of our ML with level 3's those were mistakes due to name changes and after the names were changed their highscores weren't updated. We had our main app managers quit recently so we had an inexperienced one dealing with the memberlist, sorry for the confusion.

then i suggest u rm. as my ur own accord you willingly agree that you did cheat by having people who are either not on ml there or who multi clan such as abkb.

envy42.png

Congratz PH. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

[hide]

(17:00:55) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Am Legit was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:36:00) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Em Legit is in clan: Pure Hatred ( URL: http://pure-hatred.com )

(17:02:53) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: A B K K 24 was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:36:44) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: A B K B 24 is in 10 clans. | First 10 Clans: Elite Kings, Fighting Dynasty, Flip Flops FULL, Pure Hatred, Team Arch Angelz, Team Kong, Tempted Killers, Tika Unit, Top Cwa Tanks, True Brothaz | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=A%A0B%A0K%A0B%A024

(17:03:42) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Pk Noobx was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:06:35) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ph Ph Ph Phh was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:39:30) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Hellboysjd2 is in 3 clans. | Clans: Pure Hatred, Soulfire list1, Waffle Unit | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Hellboysjd2

(17:18:30) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: L E G A N is in 3 clans. | Clans: pure hatred retired member list, Team Fat, The Rejects | URL: http://runehead.com/...A0E%A0G%A0A%A0N

L E G A N was in the clan chat but was told not to attend the war since he was on the Retired ML and not the Main one. Provide me proof he was actually at the war and not just in the CC.

It's irvln not irwln

(16:43:11) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Irvln is in clan: Pure Hatred ( URL: http://pure-hatred.com )

(17:17:38) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ph P H P H was not found in the RSHSC.

Previous name Megarg p

(16:50:28) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Megarg P is in 2 clans. | Clans: Pure Hatred, Runescape Argentina

(17:02:43) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Darklitezero was not found in the RSHSC.

(16:57:18) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ph Dipset Ph is in clan: pure hatred retired member list ( URL: http://www.pure-hatred.com ) < That's 1 person so far who should not of been there.

(17:02:31) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Wee Man 3311 was not found in the RSHSC.

(17:01:47) -[WQ]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Icybarrages was not found in the RSHSC

Previous name cdba pker

(17:11:56) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Cdba Pker is in clan: Pure Hatred ( URL: http://pure-hatred.com )

So out of all the names your gave only 2 were not allowed to be at the war, do you think those two people affected those results in the slightest?

- Full out

- Turrets

- Melee+range+binds

- Corrupt not allowed

- North attacks

- Explorer Rings allowed

- w33

Correct me if im wrong.

otherwise, Accepted.

In response to the image of our ML with level 3's those were mistakes due to name changes and after the names were changed their highscores weren't updated. We had our main app managers quit recently so we had an inexperienced one dealing with the memberlist, sorry for the confusion.

then i suggest u rm. as my ur own accord you willingly agree that you did cheat by having people who are either not on ml there or who multi clan such as abkb.

[/hide]

... This still did not answer my question in page 3 or 2... you added some people on ur ml (at least 8) unless u decided to change names... which is intresting, because why didn't you change the name of ur leads ? aka krunal930 ?

The rushing part did cost us the wars because being out number (by 10 + people) and everyone spread out when we are not ready to pile = easy transition for you. By the time we rg and get a fi we were already 8 to 10 people down.

Against such a large number, it is quite understandable that rushing will cost u the whole war. Maybe next time we should rush you and see what you would do. We were tempted to leave portal because we know you would do something like this.

^ don't tell me what i said don't make sence, or why don't you just rg quicker because there is no way you can rg after a shocking start from u guys rushing. And btw so far most of ph member have avoided my post on page 2/3. :ohnoes:

Btw there is more people that's not on ml or have name change.

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

How can i seen both of them in the war then?

^Jeroen

Eternity Co-Leader || eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator

Eternity Forums | | Eternity Memberlist | | IRC: #Eternity-clan on SwiftIRC

Clan Europe Forums | | Clan Europe Memberlist | | IRC: #CE on SwiftIRC

logo.png

hybrid.png

Eternity Co-Leader | | eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator | | Ex Hell-Knights Leader | | Silent Ember Member

WeeMan1311 are you high bro? I know you enjoy taking posts, separating each sentence into a paragraph in an attempt to make your post look big (new trend i guess). But i think you went too fast on this one, cause you just quoted and agreed to a post that shows that you had randomers/multiclanners in your 'clan.'

(16:36:44) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: A B K B 24 is in 10 clans. | First 10 Clans: Elite Kings, Fighting Dynasty, Flip Flops FULL, Pure Hatred, Team Arch Angelz, Team Kong, Tempted Killers, Tika Unit, Top Cwa Tanks, True Brothaz | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=A%A0B%A0K%A0B%A024

Now, carefully... CAREFULLY RE-READ that quote from your post. I even put emphasis on what you need know in bold.

Its funny too cause LGZ members were strictly told not to post on this topic regarding the randoms/multiclanners you had, but i see its brought up by other clans.

t98jd1.jpg

Since there have been some uncertainties, the Clan Staff is looking into this war.

Laikrob,

Clan Staff.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Correct me if Iam wrong.... but dosen't it state that in TWR a member from a clan can ONLY be on 1 TWR ML?

Aside from TK members fighting for PH because he/she could have thought it was a play off, look at how many EXERs are in PH !

Don't get me wrong PH, youall did great with that big numbers advantage and great ending....

But that dosn't solve the fact that you had muilty clanners NOT just in RSC but also on TWR.

But hey the oldest trick in the book...: "we forgot to take an ending or a starting pic of OUR members thay were fighting for us... sorry."

PH can still take the win non-the less.... but if TWR can't support their own MUILTY Clanning rules than I wonder what's gona happen next...

Better luck next time LGZ.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

1) ML wasnt updated with name changes when you rage !clan'ed everyone.

2) Your leader ran at us and a bind was sent out from your fall in - signifying you were atking. Im sorry that your fall in leader got binded and was unable to move when you rushed, but thats part of the tactic.

3) There was no sniper cap, sir tried to set one up like 30 minutes before, i told them it was too late to set one up, so yeah.

Basically all i see is that LGZ talked a bunch of garbage, and then got dominated instead, and are now whining over it. Take the loss, you should be having more losses coming up as it is so just get used to it.

You lost because you failed to use anything other than meele. You got dragged, you got tanked, you got 1 shotted. Raging all over this topic will get you no where, and i suggest you go focus on bettering your clan.

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

2) Your leader ran at us and a bind was sent out from your fall in - signifying you were atking. Im sorry that your fall in leader got binded and was unable to move when you rushed, but thats part of the tactic.

3) There was no sniper cap, sir tried to set one up like 30 minutes before, i told them it was too late to set one up, so yeah.

Basically all i see is that LGZ talked a bunch of garbage, and then got dominated instead, and are now whining over it. Take the loss, you should be having more losses coming up as it is so just get used to it.

Would like to add that you fight for both PH and Exer (both TWR clans) thus breaking the TWR multiclanning rules. :shame:

And read the topic? we aren't arguing the loss, but just merely stating things that PH did, that we found were unsportsmanlike. :thumbdown:

Only time i'd cry is when i have tk/exer/randoms in my pull and still only pull 50. Sit down, your own leaders can't say anything i suggest you do the same and accept the fact that your nothing but an open cc.

And for the ph leaders, i got a tip you've been doing a bit of laundry on your memberlist, good to see it through next time also remember to lock the warring cc.

t98jd1.jpg

just to say that PH is a team.

and some TK members are in PH.

but i don't know TWR's rules on that. don't care tbh ;p but seeing as ph's ml is like 85? + EXER + Randoms and you can only pull 50? thats rather bad.

anyways grats LGZ, stuck up to a clan that can't close cc :)

better luck next time PH

Only time i'd cry is when i have tk/exer/randoms in my pull and still only pull 50. Sit down, your own leaders can't say anything i suggest you do the same and accept the fact that your nothing but an open cc.

And for the ph leaders, i got a tip you've been doing a bit of laundry on your memberlist, good to see it through next time also remember to lock the warring cc.

Lay down. Your accusations are coming from pure anger and are in no way fact. Lock the cc? It was locked, lol.

The ML had name changes that we had dealt with, with both our app managers being busy with exams and whatnot, And since we saw you starting to rage over it, Someone decided to update it in theyre place long after the war happened.

Most importantly, you would have lost this war, no matter what. You just arent better. Im sorry I have to be so serious, but you dont seem to get that with your ego getting the best of you. You can lie to your members to make them feel good, but in the end they're just going to realize it for themselves.

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

(16:36:00) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Em Legit is in clan: Pure Hatred ( URL: http://pure-hatred.com )

(16:36:44) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: A B K B 24 is in 10 clans. | First 10 Clans: Elite Kings, Fighting Dynasty, Flip Flops FULL, Pure Hatred, Team Arch Angelz, Team Kong, Tempted Killers, Tika Unit, Top Cwa Tanks, True Brothaz | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=A%A0B%A0K%A0B%A024

(16:37:28) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Pk Noobsx is in clan: Pure Hatred

(16:39:30) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Hellboysjd2 is in 3 clans. | Clans: Pure Hatred, Soulfire list1, Waffle Unit | URL: http://runehead.com/clans

It's irvln not irwln

Previous name Megarg p

(16:50:28) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Megarg P is in 2 clans. | Clans: Pure Hatred, Runescape Argentina

(16:57:18) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ph Dipset Ph is in clan: pure hatred retired member list ( URL: http://www.pure-hatred.com ) < That's 1 person so far who should not of been there.

Previous name cdba pker

(17:11:56) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Cdba Pker is in clan: Pure Hatred ( URL: http://pure-hatred.com )

- Full out

- Turrets

- Melee+range+binds

- Corrupt not allowed

- North attacks

- Explorer Rings allowed

- w33

Correct me if im wrong.

otherwise, Accepted.

Why are most the names different each time..? I've made the letters which are different, bold, and bigger, just to make it easier to read...

With the link you've shown, Hellsboy is NOT in ph.

Lay down. Your accusations are coming from pure anger and are in no way fact. Lock the cc? It was locked, lol.

The ML had name changes that we had dealt with, with both our app managers being busy with exams and whatnot, And since we saw you starting to rage over it, Someone decided to update it in theyre place long after the war happened.

Most importantly, you would have lost this war, no matter what. You just arent better. Im sorry I have to be so serious, but you dont seem to get that with your ego getting the best of you. You can lie to your members to make them feel good, but in the end they're just going to realize it for themselves.

Wait a min... your right. First of all why are you soo serious? Infintone mad? LOL, he anit mad bro he is laughing his butt off because how TWR mods can;t see the muilty clanning infront of them.

Second, LGZ never said they didn't perform bad, they are giving out facts of what's going on in the war and outside of it.

Third, who fault is it that PH staffs didn't update youalls ML causeing confusion to both TWR and LGZ.

Fourth, who are you to say/judge whether LGZ will win/lose their future wars or whatnot? You don't know about this clan and what they been through and your here stateing your own oponions about them?

LGZ anit crying that they lost this war, the been in TWR longer than most clans here, they know what's up and down. You guys on the other hand can't handle your own member list correctly and disrespecting LGZ for their facts. Take a look at how many you guys had in the war compare to how many LGZ had and it was Knock-Out war so with that number advantage ofcourse it was clear who had the upper hand.

You won the war we all can see that. As for if it was only PH members we all have our oponions.

But don't come in here and downplay a clan which many of us respect and you don't just because they are stateing out the truth about this war they had with you guys.

PS. reason they binded youall Fall-in was because they wanted take pic of the starting PH members which was something PH should have done but there are no pics to prove it.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

(16:36:00) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Em Legit is in clan: Pure Hatred ( URL: http://pure-hatred.com )

(16:39:30) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Hellboysjd2 is in 3 clans. | Clans: Pure Hatred, Soulfire list1, Waffle Unit | URL: http://runehead.com/clans

It's irvln not irwln

Previous name Megarg p

Previous name cdba pker

- Full out

- Turrets

- Melee+range+binds

- Corrupt not allowed

- North attacks

- Explorer Rings allowed

- w33

Correct me if im wrong.

otherwise, Accepted.

Why are most the names different each time..? I've made the letters which are different, bold, and bigger, just to make it easier to read...

With the link you've shown, Hellsboy is NOT in ph.

Someone was contesting that those members were in PH or not and ended up spelling around 10 of them incorrectly thus making it seem like they weren't on our ML. So i quoted the person making the accusation and showed where they had made the spelling mistake on the names.

For example he clan checked the name "irwln" when in fact the person he was trying to check was spelled "irvln"

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

WeeMan1311 are you high bro? I know you enjoy taking posts, separating each sentence into a paragraph in an attempt to make your post look big (new trend i guess). But i think you went too fast on this one, cause you just quoted and agreed to a post that shows that you had randomers/multiclanners in your 'clan.'

Now, carefully... CAREFULLY RE-READ that quote from your post. I even put emphasis on what you need know in bold.

Its funny too cause LGZ members were strictly told not to post on this topic regarding the randoms/multiclanners you had, but i see its brought up by other clans.

You seem mad that you got totally crushed by a team that people think are absolute crap when in actuality we're not. Sit down and take the loss, I've been as courteous as possible but your still raging over the fact that you lost to us. Go back, try some more wars and you might be able to beat us one day. You found 2 out of 53 people who weren't supposed to be fighting for PH and are now clinging onto that little beacon of hope to hold face, you look incredibly pathetic doing so keep raging it's fun to reply to. :thumbsup:

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

You seem mad that you got totally crushed by a team that people think are absolute crap when in actuality we're not. Sit down and take the loss, I've been as courteous as possible but your still raging over the fact that you lost to us. Go back, try some more wars and you might be able to beat us one day. You found 2 out of 53 people who weren't supposed to be fighting for PH and are now clinging onto that little beacon of hope to hold face, you look incredibly pathetic doing so keep raging it's fun to reply to. :thumbsup:

Correction 2/53 we found, seeing as you guys are hesitant to show a starting pic of you pile with names, we dont know how many we have missed out. :P

Atleast you agree that you had multiclanners and people not on your ML, so thats a start i guess.

And we really don't think you guys are a crap clan lol, and we're not that fussed about who the clan/team we lost to is, just annoyed that we weren't beaten in a fair fight, where all the rules were followed.

Again, not questioning your win, questioning your method of victory.

Tough topic. PH deffinitely dominated, and although it's clear that they did bring people who shouldn't have been there, my question is would it have made a big enough difference for LGZ to claim the win? By the looks of things 2 people that weren't supposed to be there, while is dishonourable on PH's part, wouldn't have turned the tide of the war enough for LGZ to win.

Also, PH attacking first is a mistake many people make, even LGZ made it against Downfall over the summer and when Downfall walked out LGZ was given the win. (Yes, I remember that :P)

Fairest thing would be a rematch, although PH was the victor here without a doubt in my opinion. Rules are rules and this is a ranking list, PH is relatively new to the TWR so once they catch on that this isn't acceptable I'm sure things will be ironed out fine for their wars to come.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

just to say that PH is a team.

and some TK members are in PH.

but i don't know TWR's rules on that. don't care tbh ;p but seeing as ph's ml is like 85? + EXER + Randoms and you can only pull 50? thats rather bad.

anyways grats LGZ, stuck up to a clan that can't close cc :)

better luck next time PH

I got kicked from ph for pvping with tk :thumbdown:

HATERS? <3:

shadu.png