[TWR]Pure hatred vs Legendz

Ultimair

WeeMan1311 are you high bro? I know you enjoy taking posts, separating each sentence into a paragraph in an attempt to make your post look big (new trend i guess). But i think you went too fast on this one, cause you just quoted and agreed to a post that shows that you had randomers/multiclanners in your 'clan.'

It's A B K B 24 not A B K K 24

(16:36:43) <@Wee_Man_1311> .clan a b k b 24

(16:36:44) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: A B K B 24 is in 10 clans. | First 10 Clans: Elite Kings, Fighting Dynasty, Flip Flops FULL, Pure Hatred, Team Arch Angelz, Team Kong, Tempted Killers, Tika Unit, Top Cwa Tanks, True Brothaz | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=A%A0B%A0K%A0B%A024

Now, carefully... CAREFULLY RE-READ that quote from your post. I even put emphasis on what you need know in bold.

Its funny too cause LGZ members were strictly told not to post on this topic regarding the randoms/multiclanners you had, but i see its brought up by other clans.

You seem mad that you got totally crushed by a team that people think are absolute crap when in actuality we're not. Sit down and take the loss, I've been as courteous as possible but your still raging over the fact that you lost to us. Go back, try some more wars and you might be able to beat us one day. You found 2 out of 53 people who weren't supposed to be fighting for PH and are now clinging onto that little beacon of hope to hold face, you look incredibly pathetic doing so keep raging it's fun to reply to. :thumbsup:

Pretty sure we beat you before, but that was back when you didn't have an open cc/exer/tk members. And mod has full list of people that were not on ml, from what i heard there was 7 people. But we'll see when decision is made.

t98jd1.jpg

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Different Color = Different Statement - trying to avoid confusion Lol.

Get real please, 53 starting, 51 wouldn't have made any difference.

We even messed up at the start with 2 callers calling 2 different piles completely, some went for you 108 Meatshield, about 20 of us, and rest went for Lgz 126 Ranger.

And PH is deeply sorry we forgot how to update our ML.

PH Ranks aren't experience in RH Coding, we're sorry!

Nowadays "dominated" is a word you see on 90% of topics, but about 10% of those topics are True Domination Imo.

This fight you were truly dominated Legendz. with us to have such an Ending.

That pic with the 10 lvl 3's or w/e, there is 2 parts to editing an ML for people who don't know

After you add the name and the Rank, you have to click Update Memberlist, Each/Every time you add any 1 Person to it.

And Legendz did attack first, who are you kidding lol.

We walked just north of Center, you guys were Southwest of us for about 10 seconds then came east until you were south of us and stood there for 10 seconds, you took the first step before I thought, didn't see video yet.

If we took first step you can basically say we "attacked" at the same time cause it had to be less than 1 second difference.

You guys even took your sweet time piling who you knew was one of our main FI's, and you made it important to get him down first I'd think - so you also could've expected to be Tanked a bit, so really stop complaining about the "regroup, out of run at the start, spread out" Etc.

And you can't say the Rush cost you the whole war either, at the most we would've only killed 2-3 people and as said before, rushing from both sides was within a second or so.

Yes, 1-2 PH were there who shouldn't have been, very sorry. (Idk there names it was clarified on other Replies)

... This still did not answer my question in page 3 or 2... you added some people on ur ml (at least 8) unless u decided to change names... which is intresting, because why didn't you change the name of ur leads ? aka krunal930 ?

The rushing part did cost us the wars because being out number (by 10 + people) and everyone spread out when we are not ready to pile = easy transition for you. By the time we rg and get a fi we were already 8 to 10 people down.

Against such a large number, it is quite understandable that rushing will cost u the whole war. Maybe next time we should rush you and see what you would do. We were tempted to leave portal because we know you would do something like this.

^ don't tell me what i said don't make sence, or why don't you just rg quicker because there is no way you can rg after a shocking start from u guys rushing. And btw so far most of ph member have avoided my post on page 2/3. :ohnoes:

Btw there is more people that's not on ml or have name change.

Stop your bantering lol. Get over it it was hardly such a big deal that your over-reacting and making it out to be. It's not going anywhere either.

The red part was ridiculous too, "tempted to leave portal" who are you kidding??? Lol.

i say u guys shud rm without the randoms who were with ph lol

Yes, we "shud rm without the randoms who were with ph lol" aka Abkb. <3:

Only time i'd cry is when i have tk/exer/randoms in my pull and still only pull 50. Sit down, your own leaders can't say anything i suggest you do the same and accept the fact that your nothing but an open cc.

And for the ph leaders, i got a tip you've been doing a bit of laundry on your memberlist, good to see it through next time also remember to lock the warring cc.

"Rofl, you mad br0?????"

Don't be mad you guys could literally do nothing the whole fight.

Your styles were far from and less than Par, and you know that, I dragged you off in less than 6 food and you had a pile of 22 mostly Melee and few in D'Hide.

Flaming isn't a way to go about your rage either.

And if you knew anything, more or less "our own leaders" are too busy to reply on here seeing as they do enough Leading and not so much worrying about every single "post-allowed" fight they get.

A few PH members as seen earlier on the topic decide to take care of this (free-post-count-if-you-reply)- forum-trying-to-prove-points Tasks so leaders have 1 less thing to worry about.

Locking the CC is more of a concern for our Leaders than repling on here to your baits, man KID.

just to say that PH is a team.

and some TK members are in PH.

but i don't know TWR's rules on that. don't care tbh ;p but seeing as ph's ml is like 85? + EXER + Randoms and you can only pull 50? thats rather bad.

anyways grats LGZ, stuck up to a clan that can't close cc :)

better luck next time PH

Not the only "stuck up clan that can't close cc" :)

And I wonder what your referring to with your "better luck next time PH" ....

(If you didn't know we won this war, Lol.)

just to say that PH is a team.

and some TK members are in PH.

but i don't know TWR's rules on that. don't care tbh ;p but seeing as ph's ml is like 85? + EXER + Randoms and you can only pull 50? thats rather bad.

anyways grats LGZ, stuck up to a clan that can't close cc :)

better luck next time PH

I got kicked from ph for pvping with tk :thumbdown:

HATERS? <3:

Yes, I called that Cmd.

Your Welcome. <3:

Just Kidding Infinitone I love you. <3:

van_sig.png

WeeMan1311 are you high bro? I know you enjoy taking posts, separating each sentence into a paragraph in an attempt to make your post look big (new trend i guess). But i think you went too fast on this one, cause you just quoted and agreed to a post that shows that you had randomers/multiclanners in your 'clan.'

It's A B K B 24 not A B K K 24

(16:36:43) <@Wee_Man_1311> .clan a b k b 24

(16:36:44) -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: A B K B 24 is in 10 clans. | First 10 Clans: Elite Kings, Fighting Dynasty, Flip Flops FULL, Pure Hatred, Team Arch Angelz, Team Kong, Tempted Killers, Tika Unit, Top Cwa Tanks, True Brothaz | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=A%A0B%A0K%A0B%A024

Now, carefully... CAREFULLY RE-READ that quote from your post. I even put emphasis on what you need know in bold.

Its funny too cause LGZ members were strictly told not to post on this topic regarding the randoms/multiclanners you had, but i see its brought up by other clans.

You seem mad that you got totally crushed by a team that people think are absolute crap when in actuality we're not. Sit down and take the loss, I've been as courteous as possible but your still raging over the fact that you lost to us. Go back, try some more wars and you might be able to beat us one day. You found 2 out of 53 people who weren't supposed to be fighting for PH and are now clinging onto that little beacon of hope to hold face, you look incredibly pathetic doing so keep raging it's fun to reply to. :thumbsup:

Pretty sure we beat you before, but that was back when you didn't have an open cc/exer/tk members. And mod has full list of people that were not on ml, from what i heard there was 7 people. But we'll see when decision is made.

You mean that fight when you had like 25 to our 15, and you ended it with 15-0? Yeah, okay. lol

This is like my 3rd time saying this, there is NO WAY that you would have won this fight. Your clan had like 5 rangers ROFL. While we had a huge hybrid unit which as you saw, dominated. You can whine all you want, it wont change the fact you got crushed. You hide behind your meele only fights and fail to do anything else in wars with range/mage on. We've been courteous,despite your banters/flames, but its really a pain when your clan isn't mature enough to accept the loss.

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

Expected- and I don't mean the result I mean the argument.

Goodluck in your rematch, pretty clear that PH had members who are in multiple clans on TWR.

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

Things to note;

- north attacks means we attack when we spawn north, i know its a new concept to grasp for you guys but you gotta try- its not like bh stairs where you go run up and down whenever you want

Our wars are usually on Classic so we aren't used to turrets, and you did attack first so what's the problem? Were we meant to wait south and not come to the centre?

- also try to add all the randomers/mass recruits you get on your ml atleast after the war if not before it, so that we don't have our guys pming mods like now

Our memberlist is made up of everyone who has applied via our forums. We turned away 4 or 5 people who weren't on the memberlist and stuck to all the agreed rules, so I have no idea what your talking about.

- a 4 sniper cap means you can only have 4 snipers max at all times, try to be organized enough to have your snipers set out next time

The maximum people I saw sniping during this fight was 3

Of course all of the above is up to your discretion to follow or not, but it helps if you follow them so you don't resemble a rubbish clan/team/cc.

We did follow them thanks for the fight

a30f9.png?

^ you attacked first.

a3111.png

^ more then 3 sniper btw i know that wasn't ur main pile because ur video at 0:25 shows that u were piling someone else. unless u have 2 seperate piles...

a3265.png

^ adding [cabbage] loads of people on ml

a3114.png

^ someone from ph just said "Just joined"

a32b6.png

^ Pics of some of them in war.

Nope don't think you follow them.

Got some explaining to do and Expected.

Should have done what Hp did... not to accept this war or declare

edit: Looks like i just accidentally started a 10 page topic... bummer

This is from page 3 from my post... All ph member have avoided this post so far. Sorry vann, but it clearly shows u attacked first, and i can tell u it is not just one or 2 people. I have pics before u update ur ml, i have pics after u update ur ml, i have more pics about your ml after the wars... So what do u have to say about that? Btw i m not bluffing... i have so many pics, i can easily turn this topic into a wonderful 15 page + which i really don't want to do. And from them, even if there is name change i can easily say there is at least 5 + people that you just randomly added... btw, name change before the wars + without changing ur fi lead names is kind of werid. What infinitone said is truth.

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

1) ML wasnt updated with name changes when you rage !clan'ed everyone.

2) Your leader ran at us and a bind was sent out from your fall in - signifying you were atking. Im sorry that your fall in leader got binded and was unable to move when you rushed, but thats part of the tactic.

3) There was no sniper cap, sir tried to set one up like 30 minutes before, i told them it was too late to set one up, so yeah.

Basically all i see is that LGZ talked a bunch of garbage, and then got dominated instead, and are now whining over it. Take the loss, you should be having more losses coming up as it is so just get used to it.

You lost because you failed to use anything other than meele. You got dragged, you got tanked, you got 1 shotted. Raging all over this topic will get you no where, and i suggest you go focus on bettering your clan.

Could you tell the members who got a name change to take a screen shot of the page "Change Display name", to see when they can change their name, and then take away 1 month.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a bind an attack? That's not a tactic that's cheating, why do you think we don't do it.. So, you just proved that you did attack first, because we ran at you BUT we did NOT attack you. Sir dricula :thumbsup: has also posted a screenshot of you attacking first, so I suggest you reply to his post before any one else's to explain all these Rule-breaks.

Well I was planning to PM a Clan Moderator about this issue and told my members to not make this post a 10+ page topic but since people from other clans already started bringing up evidence than it's already a lost cause in hoping this topic wouldn't reach it.

Nevertheless I do not see why officials/members(/others) from PH claim we're actually "crying/whining" about our loss, please if anyone cares to elaborate that with me, it'd be appreciated because we're simply not...

The ONLY thing we're trying to make clear is that you guys broke multiple rules such as; having people not on the memberlist or whether people on another TWR memberlist (as stated earlier; TK and Exer) AND the fact you attacked us first WITH two different piles (like you admitted) WHILE our warlord contacted you 20 minutes before the war and agreed on a sniper cap with one of your officials.

Wee Man you're terribly wrong when you say that in every circumstance only the rules of the declaration topic count, they CAN be changed when officials from both sides agreed to a change before the war has taken place, such as a sniper cap like we did with an official from your side, yet you broke it.

Although this says more about PH when they decide to send 20 people (litterally words taken over from someone of PH in this topic) on our "meatshield" and the rest of you was on your "main pile" on LGZ Rangerr as you can see on the screenshot below (which also truly shows that you guys clearly attacked us first).

And even though Vannaka claims that's false, YET we can see him spamming his own name/date in purple (as usual) while attacking first.

You tell me Vannaka;

a30f9.png?

Also the fact that you added 8 people straight before the war is kind of saying that you just closed the clan chat and added all the people in it (and on your memberlist) after your PK trip, others warned us about this a bit before the war, basically that's also why we checked your memberlist and took those pictures, as you can see here;

a3265.png

NOTE: As you can see on the clock of the picture above, it's 13 minutes untill our war.

"Get real please?" ~ Vannaka if you wouldn't had those multiclanners as in TWR terms AND the people not just randomly added before the war then it'd be even almost matched.

To prove the fact PH is really multiclanning;

- They have their OWN LEADER (Hellboysjd2, current RSN is 'Ph_Ph_Ph_Phh') and OWN HIGH COUNCIL (Ultimair) multiclanning in Exer, I didn't even had to look that long before I recognized these two.

exer.jpg

phmulti.jpg

- Another multiclanner that was easilly to recognize out of PH's pile (especially when you can see him flaming afterwards);

abkbmulti.jpg

After these 3 I didn't even bother to look for more since it's already pretty obvious you guys have no problems with multiclanning since your own officials do it...

2) Your leader ran at us and a bind was sent out from your fall in - signifying you were atking. Im sorry that your fall in leader got binded and was unable to move when you rushed, but thats part of the tactic.

3) There was no sniper cap, sir tried to set one up like 30 minutes before, i told them it was too late to set one up, so yeah.

Basically all i see is that LGZ talked a bunch of garbage, and then got dominated instead, and are now whining over it. Take the loss, you should be having more losses coming up as it is so just get used to it.

Only time i'd cry is when i have tk/exer/randoms in my pull and still only pull 50. Sit down, your own leaders can't say anything i suggest you do the same and accept the fact that your nothing but an open cc.

And for the ph leaders, i got a tip you've been doing a bit of laundry on your memberlist, good to see it through next time also remember to lock the warring cc.

Lay down. Your accusations are coming from pure anger and are in no way fact. Lock the cc? It was locked, lol.

The ML had name changes that we had dealt with, with both our app managers being busy with exams and whatnot, And since we saw you starting to rage over it, Someone decided to update it in theyre place long after the war happened.

Most importantly, you would have lost this war, no matter what. You just arent better. Im sorry I have to be so serious, but you dont seem to get that with your ego getting the best of you. You can lie to your members to make them feel good, but in the end they're just going to realize it for themselves.

Wait a min... your right. First of all why are you soo serious? Infintone mad? LOL, he anit mad bro he is laughing his butt off because how TWR mods can;t see the muilty clanning infront of them.

Second, LGZ never said they didn't perform bad, they are giving out facts of what's going on in the war and outside of it.

Third, who fault is it that PH staffs didn't update youalls ML causeing confusion to both TWR and LGZ.

Fourth, who are you to say/judge whether LGZ will win/lose their future wars or whatnot? You don't know about this clan and what they been through and your here stateing your own oponions about them?

LGZ anit crying that they lost this war, the been in TWR longer than most clans here, they know what's up and down. You guys on the other hand can't handle your own member list correctly and disrespecting LGZ for their facts. Take a look at how many you guys had in the war compare to how many LGZ had and it was Knock-Out war so with that number advantage ofcourse it was clear who had the upper hand.

You won the war we all can see that. As for if it was only PH members we all have our oponions.

But don't come in here and downplay a clan which many of us respect and you don't just because they are stateing out the truth about this war they had with you guys.

PS. reason they binded youall Fall-in was because they wanted take pic of the starting PH members which was something PH should have done but there are no pics to prove it.

Quoted King Yufei's last post since that's basically saying enough already.

Also if you're not capable/willing to follow TWR rules then please don't even plan on warring because honestly this just gives huge/annoying discussions and it'll will make everyone waste his/her time in reading/discussing/moderating this topic...

The things I and others mentioned are simply something you should keep in mind regarding your future TWR wars because obviously you'll get more trouble by ignoring these rules and the lack of respect in general, try reading them again.

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

PH obviously would of won no matter what, but rules are rules and they are there to be followed, especially here in TWR. Only one thing I haven't seen yet, do Lgz have any proof/logs of PH officials accepting the the sniper cap? That would be really nice to see unless you already pm'd a mod about it. I would suggest a rm even though PH will still lose points due to them having EXER members. PH and Exer are both in TWR, might want to handle with that PH before warring next time :/

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

PH obviously would of won no matter what, but rules are rules and they are there to be followed, especially here in TWR. Only one thing I haven't seen yet, do Lgz have any proof/logs of PH officials accepting the the sniper cap? That would be really nice to see unless you already pm'd a mod about it. I would suggest a rm even though PH will still lose points due to them having EXER members. PH and Exer are both in TWR, might want to handle with that PH before warring next time :/

Idk tbh, this is similar to the tk war we had ages ago =P but with post on

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

- Another multiclanner that was easilly to recognize out of PH's pile (especially when you can see him flaming afterwards);

abkbmulti.jpg

^ EL OH EL. Me thinks i should join team anti abkb > : ).

inb4lock #-o

Gz whoever won :P

phimproved.png

Attacking First:

If you guys knew it was blatan obvious that we Attacked First, then you would have left portal for sure.

Just like in this DV vs LGZ war here, http://forum.tip.it/topic/255793-twrdivine-vindicators-defeat-legendz/page__view__findpost__p__4061647

Even you guys can admit you attacked in literally the same second as us - so there is no guilt/rule-break on that really.

Read the Box to the left, accordingly of the picture we attacked first in: http://img695.imageshack.us/i/20100510154916.png/

[spoiler=STDracula's Post]

Things to note;

- north attacks means we attack when we spawn north, i know its a new concept to grasp for you guys but you gotta try- its not like bh stairs where you go run up and down whenever you want

Our wars are usually on Classic so we aren't used to turrets, and you did attack first so what's the problem? Were we meant to wait south and not come to the centre?

- also try to add all the randomers/mass recruits you get on your ml atleast after the war if not before it, so that we don't have our guys pming mods like now

Our memberlist is made up of everyone who has applied via our forums. We turned away 4 or 5 people who weren't on the memberlist and stuck to all the agreed rules, so I have no idea what your talking about.

- a 4 sniper cap means you can only have 4 snipers max at all times, try to be organized enough to have your snipers set out next time

Of course all of the above is up to your discretion to follow or not, but it helps if you follow them so you don't resemble a rubbish clan/team/cc.

a30f9.png?

^ you attacked first.

a3111.png

^ more then 3 sniper btw i know that wasn't ur main pile because ur video at 0:25 shows that u were piling someone else. unless u have 2 seperate piles...

a3114.png

a32b6.png

This is from page 3 from my post... All ph member have avoided this post so far. Sorry vann, but it clearly shows u attacked first, and i can tell u it is not just one or 2 people. I have pics before u update ur ml, i have pics after u update ur ml, i have more pics about your ml after the wars... So what do u have to say about that? Btw i m not bluffing... i have so many pics, i can easily turn this topic into a wonderful 15 page + which i really don't want to do. And from them, even if there is name change i can easily say there is at least 5 + people that you just randomly added... btw, name change before the wars + without changing ur fi lead names is kind of werid. What infinitone said is truth.

No, you can't say "there is at least 5 + people that you just randomly added" - Show me 5 Names PM please if not post here. You won't hit 5, there is 2-3 maybe 4.

And who are you kidding you all ignored it before and still do - we still would've won.

You guys aren't experienced in Melee/Binds/Ranged wars a lot it's fair to say, cause Infinitone clearly said either Melee Binds or All Styles it was Pieter who got the Melee Binds No Range Cap War.

We had a beast styles unit, one like I've never seen before and wicked binds the whole fight and plenty of Motivation to win considering that it's Legendz.

Your styles were below par as said before and you know it which is why all of you ignored when I said it the first time.

In a Not-Melee/Binds War Styles are Critical and everyone knows that, even Matched we most likely would've still won without the 2-4 Max Randomer's too cause we had a strong Styles Unit whereas you had mostly Melee Binders Left towards the End.

We took a few of your Rangers out Early too but you still had little KO power even with your Numbers, after 20 Seconds of getting a first pile and then getting Tanked to less than Halfves by him, and then piling our other Fall In Lead's who Tanked like Beasts too, it must've been pretty clear to you guys that you didn't have KO power to Being With Really.

You guys were really outperformed this war, you can't argue that too much. I think that's what hurts the Most.

[spoiler=Pieter00777's Post]

Well I was planning to PM a Clan Moderator about this issue and told my members to not make this post a 10+ page topic but since people from other clans already started bringing up evidence than it's already a lost cause in hoping this topic wouldn't reach it.

Nevertheless I do not see why officials/members(/others) from PH claim we're actually "crying/whining" about our loss, please if anyone cares to elaborate that with me, it'd be appreciated because we're simply not...

The ONLY thing we're trying to make clear is that you guys broke multiple rules such as; having people not on the memberlist or whether people on another TWR memberlist (as stated earlier; TK and Exer) AND the fact you attacked us first WITH two different piles (like you admitted) WHILE our warlord contacted you 20 minutes before the war and agreed on a sniper cap with one of your officials.

Wee Man you're terribly wrong when you say that in every circumstance only the rules of the declaration topic count, they CAN be changed when officials from both sides agreed to a change before the war has taken place, such as a sniper cap like we did with an official from your side, yet you broke it.

Although this says more about PH when they decide to send 20 people (litterally words taken over from someone of PH in this topic) on our "meatshield" and the rest of you was on your "main pile" on LGZ Rangerr as you can see on the screenshot below (which also truly shows that you guys clearly attacked us first).

And even though Vannaka claims that's false, YET we can see him spamming his own name/date in purple (as usual) while attacking first.

You tell me Vannaka;

a30f9.png?

Also the fact that you added 8 people straight before the war is kind of saying that you just closed the clan chat and added all the people in it (and on your memberlist) after your PK trip, others warned us about this a bit before the war, basically that's also why we checked your memberlist and took those pictures, as you can see here;

a3265.png

NOTE: As you can see on the clock of the picture above, it's 13 minutes untill our war.

"Get real please?" ~ Vannaka if you wouldn't had those multiclanners as in TWR terms AND the people not just randomly added before the war then it'd be even almost matched.

- They have their OWN LEADER (Hellboysjd2, current RSN is 'Ph_Ph_Ph_Phh') and OWN HIGH COUNCIL (Ultimair) multiclanning in Exer, I didn't even had to look that long before I recognized these two.

exer.jpg

phmulti.jpg

abkbmulti.jpg

After these 3 I didn't even bother to look for more since it's already pretty obvious you guys have no problems with multiclanning since your own officials do it...

Lay down. Your accusations are coming from pure anger and are in no way fact. Lock the cc? It was locked, lol.

The ML had name changes that we had dealt with, with both our app managers being busy with exams and whatnot, And since we saw you starting to rage over it, Someone decided to update it in theyre place long after the war happened.

Most importantly, you would have lost this war, no matter what. You just arent better. Im sorry I have to be so serious, but you dont seem to get that with your ego getting the best of you. You can lie to your members to make them feel good, but in the end they're just going to realize it for themselves.

Wait a min... your right. First of all why are you soo serious? Infintone mad? LOL, he anit mad bro he is laughing his butt off because how TWR mods can;t see the muilty clanning infront of them.

Second, LGZ never said they didn't perform bad, they are giving out facts of what's going on in the war and outside of it.

Third, who fault is it that PH staffs didn't update youalls ML causeing confusion to both TWR and LGZ.

Fourth, who are you to say/judge whether LGZ will win/lose their future wars or whatnot? You don't know about this clan and what they been through and your here stateing your own oponions about them?

LGZ anit crying that they lost this war, the been in TWR longer than most clans here, they know what's up and down. You guys on the other hand can't handle your own member list correctly and disrespecting LGZ for their facts. Take a look at how many you guys had in the war compare to how many LGZ had and it was Knock-Out war so with that number advantage ofcourse it was clear who had the upper hand.

You won the war we all can see that. As for if it was only PH members we all have our oponions.

But don't come in here and downplay a clan which many of us respect and you don't just because they are stateing out the truth about this war they had with you guys.

PS. reason they binded youall Fall-in was because they wanted take pic of the starting PH members which was something PH should have done but there are no pics to prove it.

Also if you're not capable/willing to follow TWR rules then please don't even plan on warring because honestly this just gives huge/annoying discussions and it'll will make everyone waste his/her time in reading/discussing/moderating this topic...

The things I and others mentioned are simply something you should keep in mind regarding your future TWR wars because obviously you'll get more trouble by ignoring these rules and the lack of respect in general, try reading them again.

Umm Pieter, See my Reasonings above to your 8+ members and we attacked first Statements.

Infinitone your a funny guy, with the open CC bait you said - at least PH wasn't originally mass recruited by auto-typer's in 141 Clan Wars :unsure: :wall: :-w :unsure:

+1

If sniper cap rule was set shortly before the war, that of course changed the rules I'd think cause it's supposed to be the Rules from the Declaration Topic.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/264010-lgz-declares-ph/

No sniper cap decided in there for the record.

I'm not a mod but I wouldn't mind a PM picture of Sniper Cap Rule Implemented, if you could <3:

van_sig.png

Attacking First:

If you guys knew it was blatan obvious that we Attacked First, then you would have left portal for sure.

Just like in this DV vs LGZ war here, http://forum.tip.it/topic/255793-twrdivine-vindicators-defeat-legendz/page__view__findpost__p__4061647

Even you guys can admit you attacked in literally the same second as us - so there is no guilt/rule-break on that really.

Read the Box to the left, accordingly of the picture we attacked first in: http://img695.imageshack.us/i/20100510154916.png/

[spoiler=STDracula's Post]

Things to note;

a30f9.png?

^ you attacked first.

a3111.png

a3114.png

a32b6.png

[spoiler=Pieter00777's Post]

You tell me Vannaka;

a30f9.png?

a3265.png

exer.jpg

phmulti.jpg

abkbmulti.jpg

Umm Pieter, See my Reasonings above to your 8+ members and we attacked first Statements.

Infinitone your a funny guy, with the open CC bait you said - at least PH wasn't originally mass recruited by auto-typer's in 141 Clan Wars :unsure: :wall: :-w :unsure:

+1

If sniper cap rule was set shortly before the war, that of course changed the rules I'd think cause it's supposed to be the Rules from the Declaration Topic.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/264010-lgz-declares-ph/

No sniper cap decided in there for the record.

I'm not a mod but I wouldn't mind a PM picture of Sniper Cap Rule Implemented, if you could <3:

In the image, we were following Aureli4nus, he was the one getting piled. And I can't see a single splat of damage on any member in PH, As I stated before, we ran towards you BUT we did NOT attack you, the reason for that is because we called one pile, however, before any of us attacked we called another pile. So, you were first to attack, don't argue against it, you have no proof that we ATTACKED you. You made more than 5 hits on our fall-in lead, before we had a chance to attack.

And could you please explain to us why there were 5+ members not ranked in your memberlist, 13 minutes before the war.

You lost because you failed to use anything other than meele. You got dragged, you got tanked, you got 1 shotted. Raging all over this topic will get you no where, and i suggest you go focus on bettering your clan.

Could you tell the members who got a name change to take a screen shot of the page "Change Display name", to see when they can change their name, and then take away 1 month.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a bind an attack? That's not a tactic that's cheating, why do you think we don't do it.. So, you just proved that you did attack first, because we ran at you BUT we did NOT attack you. Sir dricula :thumbsup: has also posted a screenshot of you attacking first, so I suggest you reply to his post before any one else's to explain all these Rule-breaks.

Bolded to show your ignorance.

Ill say it one more time.

YOU rushed us, YOU threw a bind WHILE rushing us. You just said a bind is an attack as well. THIS means that you were ATKING first just like the rules said. We binded your FI leader, stopped that meatshield from moving, and its a shame that you guys didnt do anything and just stayed in fi, and just absolutely smacked lgz into another race.

And im not wasting my members time just so you could rage less. You should just close the window if you wanna rage less.

Ive already countered all your garbage, its pointless to keep saying it over and over again, calm down, and move on. You have more wars to lose.

Not gonna bother posting anymore, If you still dont think we wouldve won, We beat bk yesterday, heavily outleveled.

Going to say this one last time, so it can get past your ego:

There is no way you would have won this war, if it were matched, 41 vs 41, you still would have lost, if not destroyed.

And to the Tip.it Staff, Your welcome for the controversy. Its only helping you guys with promoting the site and TWR. <3:

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

In the image, we were following Aureli4nus, he was the one getting piled. And I can't see a single splat of damage on any member in PH, As I stated before, we ran towards you BUT we did NOT attack you, the reason for that is because we called one pile, however, before any of us attacked we called another pile. So, you were first to attack, don't argue against it, you have no proof that we ATTACKED you.

And could you please explain to us why there were 5+ members not ranked in your memberlist, 13 minutes before the war.

Wow Lmfao, I thought you were Karanbest at first, my bad Man I'll edit it, Sorry about that truly :thumbup:

http://img695.imageshack.us/i/20100510154916.png/

See Orange Arrow pointing to your Ranger? Or the first blue arrow next to the red One?

2 people attacking at the same time our pile does, look at the rangers back of our Pile.

You don't see any Arrows flying yet but you see Bows strung backwards to hit someone on Both Sides.

Man "ATTACK" physically and showing a Bow ready to fire, is basically the same thing, what kinda Technicality really.

And no, YOU explain the 5+ members that YOU(=LGZ) said we had that weren't supposed to be there.

Think I'm gonna go to page 4 and 5 of this Topic? That's Horrific and Gross too many Quotes man.

van_sig.png

sorry, but this is pointless. LGZ has already proven there point. Ph broken the twr rules. There is no need to continue.

LET THE MODS DECIDE.

best luck to the winner and btw maybe next time lgz could check the ml first and have a 24 hour lock, better then to have to read 7 page of posts :angry:

<3:

shadu.png