Ring Of Attraction

Or there could be a skill called Insulting, where you insult the monsters so they get mad and attack you, and the higher your level, the longer the insult works

All skills 70+

Trails: 2 x Rune platebody (g)

Barrows: 1 x Dharok's legs

Drops: 1 x Dragon skirt | 1 x Dragon defender

i've always liked the definition of a berserker... a warrior who went 'berserk', attacking pretty much anything and going on a rampage. i wish the berserker curse had been something like this, making you just attack whatever you could reach, etc. perhaps at the expense of your defense (berserk warriors didn't care for their safety)

sorry, this is a bit reverse of your idea (them coming to you versus you going to them), but would have the same outcome

fishing.gif

i've always liked the definition of a berserker... a warrior who went 'berserk', attacking pretty much anything and going on a rampage. i wish the berserker curse had been something like this, making you just attack whatever you could reach, etc. perhaps at the expense of your defense (berserk warriors didn't care for their safety)

sorry, this is a bit reverse of your idea (them coming to you versus you going to them), but would have the same outcome

That would make it way to easy to afk, also you would probably be trying to attack something other people are attacking.

Back to the main idea, the ring. Two problems, same as above too easy to semi afk, which i believe jagex is against, and it would be really easy to ks others... Its annoying chasing monsters, and chasing monsters running to attack someone would be really annoying.

Current Goal: all skills 60+

Completed Goals:99 fishing[sept 4th, 09]

Grayy_Goose.png

There should be a ring or ammy that makes all enemies in the area that you're in aggressive. This would help soooo much with slayer tasks and such. just an idea.

you mean you want to afk?

i say nay :thumbdown:

Lord_Beloved.png

There should be a ring or ammy that makes all enemies in the area that you're in aggressive. This would help soooo much with slayer tasks and such. just an idea.

you mean you want to afk?

i say nay :thumbdown:

Yeah, wouldn't happen just because of this.

no i dont mean to afk. to prevent this RS could easily do one of two things. 1) make it a skill. by doing this, you start at lvl 1, and could only attack lvl 1 monsters. Raising your lvl progressivly, you can start attacking higher lvl monsters. the highest lvl monster could be idk 200? That would make it semi afk which RS does lots of. Theres pleeeenty semi afk things you could do.

or

2) Make the ring like wildy rev's. You could only attack monsters that are 0-10 lvls away from you. or 0-5 if they wanna be strict. This would be that you wouldnt afk because you would need to heal a lot since the equally leveled monsters hit hard on you.

Also, NICE PIC!! Try making a bigger one? I was thinking more red than brown, since brown always reminds me of corrupt dragon items. Plus brown is meh-ish. Red symbolizes blood and anger. Line it with red or something. idk

Oro

Make it a prayer like the above poster said but let it drain prayer rate similar to 2x heal or the 5% boosts

It would be to short for major afkers to use but long enough to be usefull otherwise

Even with that said, jagex would NEVER do it since it only encourages "afking" and frankly, there no other use for it that doesn't encourage "semi-afking"

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

it's a good idea and they already an item in dungeoneering that makes all monsters unagressive - so i definitely see it as a possibility.

................................[Currently Have - 1300M].................................

............tedsignature.jpg............

My Beginner's Merchanting Guide - My Youtube Channel - My Twitter

no i dont mean to afk. to prevent this RS could easily do one of two things. 1) make it a skill. by doing this, you start at lvl 1, and could only attack lvl 1 monsters. Raising your lvl progressivly, you can start attacking higher lvl monsters. the highest lvl monster could be idk 200? That would make it semi afk which RS does lots of. Theres pleeeenty semi afk things you could do.

or

2) Make the ring like wildy rev's. You could only attack monsters that are 0-10 lvls away from you. or 0-5 if they wanna be strict. This would be that you wouldnt afk because you would need to heal a lot since the equally leveled monsters hit hard on you.

Also, NICE PIC!! Try making a bigger one? I was thinking more red than brown, since brown always reminds me of corrupt dragon items. Plus brown is meh-ish. Red symbolizes blood and anger. Line it with red or something. idk

Lunar_ring2.png

How's this?

(Feel free to use it in the OP.)

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

Dont know about a skill... it could be a prayer? but i like the idea of a ring. It would be high in demand so prolly worth a lot.

I agree, the prayer is a good idea. Doubt that the ring would go over well though, since it would make almost all monsters AFKable.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.