Do you consider mass binding as sniping?

ipwnuwitrang

meh

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not considered sniping unless you attack them but yea it's annoying for your opponent even though it's a decent tactic if you do it right.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

nope not unless it is constantly through the war, if its nearing the end or the ocasional bind on the fi then fine but if its all the war then yes

Pretty much sums up my opinion. If the scores are even yes I consider it sniping.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Nah lol. Mass binding a lovely tactic if you do it right. It can change the outcome of the fight depends on how you do it.

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

Probably not so much in CWA, as clans usually do it when they have a huge lead and want to end the war faster, but in pkri's some clans do send out bind snipers to slow down the other clans' fall in.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

NOPE!!!

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ '̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿' ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Team Dark Legacy Leader

Ex-Tempted Killers Leader

Ex-Divine Vindicator Warlord

Ex-Legendz Warlord

̿̿ ̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( o Y o )=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿

twostyles.gif

It's not considered sniping unless you attack them but yea it's annoying for your opponent even though it's a decent tactic if you do it right.

I am a master of this.

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

Last time I checked you can't do damage with bind spells, so it's not sniping. :-P

i see ur point but then think about this 1, how do you define sniping? as disrupting the enemy/oposition clans pile or just causing damage to them? cos if its just disrupting then mass binding=sniping but if its causing damage then mass binding isnt sniping lol

envy42.png