[TWR] Eternity Defeats Legendz

magie229

Gj Eternity, what excuse now infinitone?

Expected from downfall to be flaming Legendz's topics, quite sad how after last time Legendz beat them they started pulling under 20 yet Legendz said nothing of it, and we heard nothing from Downfall during their slump. Whereas before the war vs Legendz when they were pulling 25-30+ they talked tons of [cabbage]. But here we are again where Downfall is pulling alright again and feel good about putting down/trolling other clans who in their mind are doing things wrong whilst is actually makes them look pathetic, just like TPR a team runned profimantly by Downfall. How many times have you asked this too? From being in Legendz i can tell you that we dont say "oh we are actually better we would have won if this didnt happen" its "we need to work on these areas", if they didn't i'd be happy to expose it. ( and im not in legendz so i can reply to these sad people).

2uhxug9.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expected from downfall to be flaming Legendz's topics, quite sad how after last time Legendz beat them they started pulling under 20 yet Legendz said nothing of it, and we heard nothing from Downfall during their slump. Whereas before the war vs Legendz when they were pulling 25-30+ they talked tons of [cabbage]. But here we are again where Downfall is pulling alright again and feel good about putting down/trolling other clans who in their mind are doing things wrong whilst is actually makes them look pathetic, just like TPR a team runned profimantly by Downfall. How many times have you asked this too? From being in Legendz i can tell you that we dont say "oh we are actually better we would have won if this didnt happen" its "we need to work on these areas", if they didn't i'd be happy to expose it. ( and im not in legendz so i can reply to these sad people).

Just going to point out that the amount of TPR ranks that are in Downfall is a total of 0. Although we do know that TheHitman is a sad troll. NEWSFLASH though, you were in Legendz, therefore you are obviously going to side with them.

I believe this is the first topic I have replied to in a long while of just reading. Shame I had to break my streak.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

can u name any tpr high ranks who are in downfall?

yea no, and please are you kidding me... look at the dragonwood vs lgz topic and infinitone's response. pcee

gratz E <3:

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

can u name any tpr high ranks who are in downfall?

yea no, and please are you kidding me... look at the dragonwood vs lgz topic and infinitone's response. pcee

gratz E <3:

ok i was a bit out of line bringing tpr into it but still, when ever he makes these so called "excuses" its just outlining what they did wrong and what they're going to improve on.

2uhxug9.jpg

I'm not even going to bother reading the whole thing but I'll tell you one thing since you seem kinda mad. I've never changed my "[cabbage]" before or after the slump so idk where you came from with that because we all know Lgz are just numbers, no organization without collision. Infinitone and that monkey kid are the ones that talk so much [cabbage] now because they pull 40's, but when they were in their biggest slump pulling 15 to wars, Downfall never flamed Lgz at all, we actually felt bad for them.

Meh, got piled 3 times, each time i lost you. Wouldn't say your a tough opponent, was an off day for most of our guys and a bad start topped it off. Expect an rm.

Pretty sure we put you in the biggest slump you ever had after defeating you twice in a row, and now again recently with your allies. The only reason we had a slump previously was cause i wasn't around- so to me i don't consider it a slump. No doubt it was an enjoyable rivalry.

Yea.. he really "outlined" Lgz's mistakes". Infinitone is to Lgz like RBH Tyler is to Rbh, look at where they are now. We have no problems and don't care about Lgz, it's just how pathetic infinitone is that pisses everyone off. You will always be on their side since you're ex Lgz warlord so pls don't give us the "and im not in legendz so i can reply to these sad people" crap.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

I'm not even going to bother reading the whole thing but I'll tell you one thing since you seem kinda mad. I've never changed my "[cabbage]" before or after the slump so idk where you came from with that because we all know Lgz are just numbers, no organization without collision. Infinitone and that monkey kid are the ones that talk so much [cabbage] now because they pull 40's, but when they were in their biggest slump pulling 15 to wars, Downfall never flamed Lgz at all, we actually felt bad for them.

Meh, got piled 3 times, each time i lost you. Wouldn't say your a tough opponent, was an off day for most of our guys and a bad start topped it off. Expect an rm.

Pretty sure we put you in the biggest slump you ever had after defeating you twice in a row, and now again recently with your allies. The only reason we had a slump previously was cause i wasn't around- so to me i don't consider it a slump. No doubt it was an enjoyable rivalry.

Yea.. he really "outlined" Lgz's mistakes". Infinitone is to Lgz like RBH Tyler is to Rbh, look at where they are now. We have no problems and don't care about Lgz, it's just how pathetic infinitone is that pisses everyone off. You will always be on their side since you're ex Lgz warlord so pls don't give us the "and im not in legendz so i can reply to these sad people" crap.

Nope pretty sure i was just notifying you on how pathetic you are whilst trying to do that to others. "a BAD START topped it off". They had a bad start excuse :S ? I'm sure Dw would agree that we had a terrible start too, and yes i am EX warlord of legendz but i see things from Legendz side and thats why i know more about you than legendz and why you're trying to tell me what/how infinitone and legendz does/acts i dont know. The reason for the bad start was that we decided to defend on a turret and ended up piling a rager who quickly got away due to us being stuck on the turret. BUT i mean thats just an excuse, if we were in classic/different location on turrets at the time the same thing would have happened. and through being piled 3 times he has the right to believe they arnt a tough opponent, and that our tanking was just down a step, Gladz were a tough opponent and we respected.

Oh and back onto the topic yes.......i'm..mad..>.>

2uhxug9.jpg

Nope pretty sure i was just notifying you on how pathetic you are whilst trying to do that to others. "a BAD START topped it off". They had a bad start excuse :S ? I'm sure Dw would agree that we had a terrible start too, and yes i am EX warlord of legendz but i see things from Legendz side and thats why i know more about you than legendz and why you're trying to tell me what/how infinitone and legendz does/acts i dont know. The reason for the bad start was that we decided to defend on a turret and ended up piling a rager who quickly got away due to us being stuck on the turret. BUT i mean thats just an excuse, if we were in classic/different location on turrets at the time the same thing would have happened. and through being piled 3 times he has the right to believe they arnt a tough opponent, and that our tanking was just down a step, Gladz were a tough opponent and we respected.

Oh and back onto the topic yes.......i'm..mad..>.>

Calm down bro, it's r00ncape. Take a walk outside and feel the fresh air :thumbsup:

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Why try and start something? kinda immature...

Was a good fight we did have some ppl cabbage port out (2) they did have 2 k0es so that (4) or (5) person right there kinda went downhill for us good war tho :thumbsup:

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ '̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿' ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Team Dark Legacy Leader

Ex-Tempted Killers Leader

Ex-Divine Vindicator Warlord

Ex-Legendz Warlord

̿̿ ̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( o Y o )=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿

twostyles.gif

lmao your the one to talk, asking for irl fights online is mature?

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

Still go on about the same thing you never change that is why you will always be immature =) but sorry ur "ploy" didnt work but good try :thumbsup: hope ur not to upset

But again was fun =D> good job E

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ '̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿' ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Team Dark Legacy Leader

Ex-Tempted Killers Leader

Ex-Divine Vindicator Warlord

Ex-Legendz Warlord

̿̿ ̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( o Y o )=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿

twostyles.gif

@Abkb - Lsp is not Lgz. Therefore lgz is not talking [cabbage], lsp as a person is.

@Will - Ignore lsp...Meh.

@Anyone else who thinks lgz talks [cabbage], Take a step back and search the person on runehead before you say thier members of lgz and "Lgz is talking [cabbage]".

With that said...

Gf E, was fun and tence for the most part of the war until at E - 11 lgz - 10, most our members had been sniped and was low on food :/.. GG!

The TPR Leadership is all in Downfall just like Ghjjf is also under a different RSN.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Still go on about the same thing you never change that is why you will always be immature =) but sorry ur "ploy" didnt work but good try :thumbsup: hope ur not to upset

But again was fun =D> good job E

sorry your e-date with rain90 didn't work out :smile:

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

Hey guys, keep your baiting out of this topic please!

^Jeroen

Eternity Co-Leader || eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator

Eternity Forums | | Eternity Memberlist | | IRC: #Eternity-clan on SwiftIRC

Clan Europe Forums | | Clan Europe Memberlist | | IRC: #CE on SwiftIRC

logo.png

hybrid.png

Eternity Co-Leader | | eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator | | Ex Hell-Knights Leader | | Silent Ember Member