The Gladiatorz vs. Clan Envy

Knightmar3

Video:

Monday night, I asked Envy for a fight in order to get some practice in. We agreed to the following terms.

• Melee+Binds+Range
  • No corrupt or dungeoneering items allowed
  • 60-minute cap
  • Classic Map - Center Boundaries
  • No cape-switching
  • Sniper cap of 3

Starting:

Gladz: 31

Envy: 27

315eq8l.jpg

The fight started out pretty even until we were able to gain a comfortable lead. As the fight progressed, our numbers picked up which allowed us to put the fight out of reach.

In case there are any concerns from Envy, I assure you that we only had 3 snipers at any given point of time.

Ending:

Gladz: 38 (138 kills)

Envy: 19 (69 kills)

23jkef6.jpg

Thanks for the fight, Envy.

immortals3tv9.jpg

Thanks for the fight, Envy. I was on IRC a lot and piled ~3 times whilst it was open. Tanked a few times when I was ready, but I gave you guys free kills by not paying attention.

I liked our turnout today. Best mid-week turnout in a while.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Thanks for the fight, Envy. I was on IRC a lot and piled ~3 times whilst it was open. Tanked a few times when I was ready, but I gave you guys free kills by not paying attention.

Excuses excuses. Gf Envy was fun.

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gratz Gladz :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

was alright i guess, we were doing good at start keeping you guys on ur toes with ur like 5+ snipers hittin the cabbage out of us <_< , my comp crashed after first 15-20 mins though so wasnt there for the ending parts. we did a mad k0 on unbeaten though 1 hit wonder on him lolz

envy42.png

was alright i guess, we were doing good at start keeping you guys on ur toes with ur like 5+ snipers hittin the cabbage out of us <_< , my comp crashed after first 15-20 mins though so wasnt there for the ending parts. we did a mad k0 on unbeaten though 1 hit wonder on him lolz

We had 3 snipers. If you don't want momentary "sniping," then don't have half of your clan with the same name.

And Unbeaten is terrible :l

immortals3tv9.jpg

We had 3 snipers. If you don't want momentary "sniping," then don't have half of your clan with the same name.

And Unbeaten is terrible :l

well if my comp wasnt broken ide put up pics of 1 guy without the name shooboo being camped by 2 peeps and then others sniping our pile aswell, part from that it was fun for me till my comp crashed perm lolz

envy42.png