You're Fight Caves Experiences

Goldenjkered

So, I went to try and get a fire cape again today (it was my fourth attempt), managed to clear all the waves in record time (just over the an hour), only to get to Jad and mess up AGAIN. Something different has gone wrong every single time I've attempted to kill Jad:

1st Attempt: Jad spawned on top of me, KO'ed me with one melee with within 5 seconds of him spawning.

2nd Attempt: Got him to half health, healers spawned, I paniced and messed up my prayers resulting in a instant KO.

3rd Attempt: Got to half health, got all four healers on me, got him to around 10 - 20% health and messed up prayers once again, KO'ed again.

4th Attempt (Today's attempt): Got to half health, got three healers on me, fourth one was behind Jad, so I tried to range him, big mistake, ending up running into Jad, he melee'd me, I was left with 90hp, one of the healers finished me off before I could drink a sara brew.

So, I don't think I'll attempting the caves for a while again. Have you had any bad experiences at fight caves? Or even good ones?

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

*your

This should go in questionnaires.

One bad experience I had was the first time I tried Jad after they changed the healers. I pulled all the healers on me, but they kept healing Jad. This threw me off and I died :(

One good experience was the first time I finished the caves in under 45 minutes.

1)Idk died

2-10)idk died pretty quickly

11)Got to Jad, freaked out, died at first hit.

12)^^

13)^^

I've gone from 72-90 Range, 70-83 Prayer, and like 80-93 Def since then. So I should be able to be totally boss at it, but I simply can't get prayer switching down.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I've only tried once. I made it to jad, got him to the healers and I died because I messed up on prayers. I haven't tried it again because I really don't want to spend another 3 hours getting to it.

Since then I've seen two videos that make me want to break something: one is a video of a guy killing Jad with a rubber chicken and another is of a guy doing it without using prayer at all.

clansig7.gif

Since I got my first firecape, I haven't failed since; so what they about nerves going away once you've finally killing him is true.

But before I got my first firecape, I think I had a total of ~8 chances :blink: . I have a two firecapes in the bank and lost 2 others, for a total of four. ;)

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

1) Didn't make it to Jad :(

2) MADE IT TO JAD! But died 2 seconds later.

3) Jad again. No luck.

4) Jad once again but this time I lasted more than 2 seconds.

5) Met Jad, lasted a minute.

I plan on going back soon. I've raised my prayer and defence, just got to work on my ranging.

Phaper_Plane.png

1) Gave up at the 360's, when I finished the karamja diaries and wanted the rewards.

2) Really had to go, couldn't finish wave, so had to leave the cave.

3) Jad kicked my ass, 777-ed me. This was at 99 ranged, 99 defence, 99 constition and 90 prayer. Should have been able to kick his ass :(

qnn23r.jpg

angel2w.gifmaursangeli.gifCredits to Littleboy for the signature.

1: Got to Jad. Panicked, died within 30 seconds

2: Got to jad. Lasted to healers before panicking

3: Got to Jad. Healers glitch and continue healing even while attacking me. Die by melee while attempting to lure them

4: Got to jad. Lured healers perfectly. Forget that I have to continue switching. Ultimately KOed by healers.

I've tried so many times with Jad, but since I can't multi task and the fact that you literally have a 50/50 chance of getting the right prayer when you get to Jad is just annoying tbh. I could listen to pixels (rs sounds) but it would only confuse me even more, trying to distinguish which monster is using what attack etc.

My last attempt was when my brother tripped over the computer cord, shutting down the entire computer. so I took it as a sign that I wasn't meant to have a fire cape :( it's all good though, I wear my slayer cape over all 99 capes anyway so even if I had a fire cape I'd probably want to wear my slayer cape.

Until we only have to fight Jad, I ain't trying ever again, it's 2+ hours for a 50/50 chance of being able to attack Jad right first time without dying the moment you see him, there's too much stuff you have to think about, i.e. mage/range protect prayer, drinking sara brew/super restores, switching gear if needed, making sure you get all the healers, errrg, RAGEQUIT@@@ :)

2vuhgcn.png

I got my fire cape during the curse update. That was a total snafu.

I've had several slayer tasks after Jad was added with no luck .

Something seems different with the way the healers behave, and throws me off trying to get them to stop healing.

If I can figure out what the difference is I'll definiatly keep you updated.

Bigdad393.png

I died once to Ket-Zek (level 360) way back in 2008. That was my first fight cave and second time being member, and I didn't have the best EQ/Items at that time. I have not try it again since then.

Don't have time, or just too lazy...

Maybe I should go get a Fire Cape asap! lol.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~