Real life pictures - 4

Marco

Uhm, after a lot of doubting I decided to post a pic on here, thereby expanding the reach of my ugliez.

A bit of explaining, the first one is with a bunch of friends. The second one was taken last summer and was me with pretty long hair, it's pretty short right now.

fbprofile2.png

fbprofile.jpg

Index them, if you want to.

Day our championship team stopped being a championship team

94341194715062735107419.jpg

Sexiest guys at prom

pr1q.jpg

Cool guys don't look at flash photography

pr2s.png

Could you set the first two at the front?

First two indexed ~ Bongo

Edited by um_bong0

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Why does it bother you?

I guess it's just because people would prefer to see a normal picture of you so they can see what you actually look like.

It is what I actually look like...

Why does it bother you?

I guess it's just because people would prefer to see a normal picture of you so they can see what you actually look like.

95068806bn3.jpg

Yeah, okay

Posting a fuzzy black and white picture at weird angles isn't showing anyone what you look like.

lolswithdruidlr4.jpg

Why does it bother you?

95068806bn3.jpg

Yeah, okay

Posting a fuzzy black and white picture at weird angles isn't showing anyone what you look like.

Instead of quoting a ton, why not check her previously posted pictures?

Here's the one where you can see her face.

http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx357/RomysRomeo/035.jpg

Romy can share whatever picture she wants of herself. You guys can't force her to show a photo of herself if she doesn't want to.

I knew somebody would go there... didn't think it'd be a mod >.>

its our job

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Guys, can you please let go of it?

I have a huge exam in literature tomorrow, I'm annoyed at too many people, it's that time of the month, the last thing I need is these kinds of responses.

I seriously regret posting any pictures here, why do you even care... just drop it.

EDIT: I see Steve already said what there is to say.

[hide=Index B pl0x]

23ux3e1.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Two other pictures I felt like taking >.>]

243lz4g.jpg

2uzdtmd.jpg

For those of you wondering why I don't have any friends... :twss:

[/hide]

Done - Bongo

Edited by um_bong0

Replacing picture B please and thank you. I am of course, the male.

2vdhfns.jpg

Done - Bongo

Edited by um_bong0

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well, I woke up yesterday with an urge to do something different - so;

img1339uo.jpg

Please don't index it, as it doesn't clearly show my face etc.

[hide]

Replacing picture B please and thank you. I am of course, the male.

2vdhfns.jpg

[/hide]

You look so cute together icon_love.gif ! I just hope she's not that girl...

Sorry to dissapoint you m'lady, but she is in fact that girl :)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn