Someone called me a noob

Guest Roast

Guest Roast

This thread is for posting stories when someone unfairly called you a noob or an idiot or something.

This thread will be a helpful learning experience and I will reply to every post with helpful advice.

If someone calls you a noob and you're upset about it, post here!

I killed a guy in pvp, his last word was "noob". He runs back to kill me, I kill him again. He calls me a "Nerd". Help! What should I do???

Get over it. :P Ignore him or something.

Yes, every reply will start with get over it.

Thank you! I now have a better understanding of life. <3

satya1avesta.png

Yea that'd be fun...if I was stupid.

I sat down on the bench to my grand piano and remembered I couldn't play the piano so my mom called me a noob. What should I do?

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

Someone called me a noob for saying the correct price of proselyte armor set. Confused me, what should i do?

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

The opinions of people who call me names are far too worthless for me to even consider caring about.

[bleep] head

op, you're a noob

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

The opinions of people who call me names are far too worthless for me to even consider caring about.

[bleep] head

op, you're a noob

hehe, I flame u back. And I quite agree about the OP

funny thing is, if you ACTUALLY look at ops stats - he ACTUALLY IS a noob lawl

heh, 55 prayer? BGS? whts that all about lmao

+ i take it back pere, you're ok

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Oh Pee i wuz all leik kilin sum chik1ns uk, and so i wuz pikin up teh fethers for l33t m0neyz, and i gets 11 attak leval, and says w00t i gots 11 attak, and teh guy wuz all l13k noob u suk

wat do

PM me for fitocracy invite

Sorry for double post, but

There needs to be a sticky thread where kids can whine that some meany is calling them a noob/bot/newb/etc, and instead of allowing people to post in the thread it would simply give them the message "grow up and get over it."

You have an ignore function so you can get rid of people like this. Use it.

I'll start a thread about that. I'll reply to every single post with: "Get over it."

OP is a failure douche troll

PM me for fitocracy invite

Sorry for double post, but

There needs to be a sticky thread where kids can whine that some meany is calling them a noob/bot/newb/etc, and instead of allowing people to post in the thread it would simply give them the message "grow up and get over it."

You have an ignore function so you can get rid of people like this. Use it.

I'll start a thread about that. I'll reply to every single post with: "Get over it."

OP is a failure douche troll

What evil have I spawned!? I cannot live with this knowledge...emot-smithicide.gif

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Oh Pee i wuz all leik kilin sum chik1ns uk, and so i wuz pikin up teh fethers for l33t m0neyz, and i gets 11 attak leval, and says w00t i gots 11 attak, and teh guy wuz all l13k noob u suk

wat do

hmgwtfbbq j00 must use teh b0t5 c0s n0 1 cn liek get teh lvl 11 att xept 4 da ferdmcgarry

Diagnosis: OP is suffering from a severe lack of self esteem and has an acute case of poor boredom relief syndrome.

LOL, I think we should lay off the poor guy, he's been getting worse ever since that birthday-house party freakout.

Staurolite.png

wat do

hmgwtfbbq j00 must use teh b0t5 c0s n0 1 cn liek get teh lvl 11 att xept 4 da ferdmcgarry

lmfao.

People say noob, because they are in uber denial that someone else is better than them :)

OP just made this thread so he can say "get over it" repeatedly to people who are unsuccessfully trolling.

Inb4lock.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

This thread is for posting stories when someone unfairly called you a noob or an idiot or something.

This thread will be a helpful learning experience and I will reply to every post with helpful advice.

If someone calls you a noob and you're upset about it, post here!

Notice how he says advice and not advices. :smile:

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Why should you care whether or not someone calls you a noob? Most likely they're the one who's just jealous and wants to make you feel bad to make themselves look bigger and better.

Comical.jpeg

I'm calling you a noob. What should I do?

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png