Wherez tha rezultz of da cls vs crapier@ bandos thing?

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

it never happened. Pay_Me signed up for DGS and realized that I'm an admin there, and my guess is he didn't want to piss me off. Good move on his part.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

it never happened. Pay_Me signed up for DGS and realized that I'm an admin there, and my guess is he didn't want to piss me off. Good move on his part.

Might just be the best thing I've ever heard of.

Or was that this...

It was probably that.

BTW who made you banner for your sig?

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

Haha....Just cuz I signed up didn't mean I didn't want to go test it out. I was on and I added you.....

I have the screenshot of you being off line at exactly the time I told u to be there....rofl

Disrespecting /obt/ results in termination of life. You have been warned.

Low_C.png

Haha....Just cuz I signed up didn't mean I didn't want to go test it out. I was on and I added you.....

I have the screenshot of you being off line at exactly the time I told u to be there....rofl

You're such a liar kid.

Srsly go lie some more

Maybe lie while you're lying about lying.

I have a pic of Obt killing bandos when YOU WERE MEANT TO BE THERE. But you didn't show up. .

Pic:

33ker8l.jpg

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

You're such a liar kid.

Srsly go lie some more

Maybe lie while you're lying about lying.

I have a pic of Obt killing bandos when YOU WERE MEANT TO BE THERE. But you didn't show up. .

Pic:

33ker8l.jpg

Rofl...epic ko with the bronze scimmy

But really...I do want to test it out.

PayMe.png

PayMe.png

interestingly enough, your a-log shows that you went to bandos and got... two kills... man you must suck.

Anyway, I'd be very wary of dging with you. You've convinced yourself that CLS is better than rapier (moronic as it is), so I can imagine how bad you'd be if I told you to do something during a floor that you didn't like. Just know that in DGS, the keyers and admins are gods and you'll do as they say without argument or be banned. I have a little tolerance for people who suck at combat, 'cause they can be made better, but I have zero tolerance for people who refuse to get better.

Watch your step in DGS. I suggest you read Ancient's combat guide before you start using the clan chat. You use a CLS and can only get two kills at bandos, so I have little faith in you.

dgs5.jpg

Lawl...first of all....just because you're an admin in DGS doesn't mean you know everything about the entire game of RS. I will agree that you are going to be a better dunger than myself since you have done a lot more dung than I have. But I have logged thousands of Bandos kills and I am pretty experienced in there.

Secondly, 2 kills was leftover from when I had to leave a bandos trio in a ls world the previous day and I was in full void with a uni and only sharks for food that I had picked up. Figured I would solo as many kills as I could since I was up there.

So...I will listen to you while dunging because obviously you have more experience dunging than I do. But I know what I'm doing outside of Dung.

PayMe.png

PayMe.png

Lawl...first of all....just because you're and admin in DGS doesn't mean you know everything about the entire game of RS. I will agree that you are going to be a better dunger than myself since you have done a lot more dung than I have. But I have logged thousands of Bandos kills and I am pretty experienced in there.

Secondly, 2 kills was leftover from when I had to leave a bandos trio in a ls world the previous day and I was in full void with a uni and only sharks for food that I had picked up. Figured I would solo as many kills as I could since I was up there.

So...I will listen to you while dunging because obviously you have more experience dunging than I do. But I know what I'm doing outside of Dung.

1. Don't call it dung. Call it dg or dungeoneering. No one likes to go for a 20-30 minute dung.

2. You were ls'ing bandos? My god.

3. You actually took a uni to bandos in a lootshare team? Even a magpie would have been better.

4. If you can only solo 2 kills with sharks & a uni, something is wrong. Maybe it's your weapon attack speed ;).

5. Don't call it dung.

6. I have more experience than Obt in dungeoneering; listen to me, not him.

7. Don't call it dung.

6CCmn.jpg

Lawl...first of all....just because you're and admin in DGS doesn't mean you know everything about the entire game of RS. I will agree that you are going to be a better dunger than myself since you have done a lot more dung than I have. But I have logged thousands of Bandos kills and I am pretty experienced in there.

1. Don't call it dung. Call it dg or dungeoneering. No one likes to go for a 20-30 minute dung.

3. You actually took a uni to bandos in a lootshare team? Even a magpie would have been better.

4. If you can only solo 2 kills with sharks & a uni, something is wrong. Maybe it's your weapon attack speed ;).

5. Don't call it dung.

7. Don't call it dung.

Lmao...it's not like I had a full inventory of sharks. I had no more ovls....1 super rest and a lot of loot from the kills after my second yak ran out. So maybe 10-12 sharks...also, I was in void so obviously I was going to take a lot of range damage.

Haha....I did rofl at #1 tbh.

PayMe.png

PayMe.png

5. Don't call it dung.

7. Don't call it dung.

Lmao...it's not like I had a full inventory of sharks. I had no more ovls....1 super rest and a lot of loot from the kills after my second yak ran out. So maybe 10-12 sharks...also, I was in void so obviously I was going to take a lot of range damage.

8. Next time you laugh your ass off; write a guide about it. I'm sure the world could use an effective weight loss method. And many people would like to shed a few pounds from their ass.

17. I have to stop counting because i'm not sure what comes after 8.

But srsly it's 5:15 am and i haven't slept.

Wtf is wrong with me :(

6CCmn.jpg

20-30 mins is like a minimum when I start playing DS or angry birds.

4e0Vn.png

Lawl...first of all....just because you're an admin in DGS doesn't mean you know everything about the entire game of RS. I will agree that you are going to be a better dunger than myself since you have done a lot more dung than I have. But I have logged thousands of Bandos kills and I am pretty experienced in there.

1. Could you please quote where I stated that my status as DGS admin constitutes my all-encompassing knowledge of Runescape? Oh, [bleep] me sideways, I didn't say that.

2. Lol LS Bandos. You really suck. lrn2solo.

This reminds me of that time you said CLS > rapier without a shred of proof, then figured that a test would prove you right (I mean, nevermind the fact that everyone and their mother has performed the same test a billion times since chaotics came out and came to the same conclusion every time: rapier > CLS with dragon defenders, CLS > rapier with shields).

inb4 you have a primal maul bound because it hits higher or something [developmentally delayed]ed like that.

dgs5.jpg

Guys guys lay off

correct bandos strategy

helm: bear mask

amulet: dragontooth

cape: spottier

body/legs: larupia

ring: bears don't wear rings

boots: whatever color makes you look like a bear

wep: fists

shield: bears dont wear shields

gloves: bronze (they fit in with the theme dw)

so basically bears own right

so you go up and kill him

worst case scenario he runs away

cause you know you are a bear

also the other strategy is to go proclaim "ohai i'm jumu"

and graardor will be distracted by your blog

that strategy only works if you are jumu

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.