Hi obt

I'd like to remind you that Warriormonkx got your avatar from the cache for you, by editing his post after Racheya locked your topic :P

Jax's signature would give a bad name to DGS to all those guys who don't like to "THIS IS SPARTA" and "LEROYYYYYYY" every room.

I for one like seeing "Oh dear, you are dead!" :thumbup:

And lol at Blade's avatar being removed.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Hi obt

I'd like to remind you that Warriormonkx got your avatar from the cache for you, by editing his post after Racheya locked your topic :P

Jax's signature would give a bad name to DGS to all those guys who don't like to "THIS IS SPARTA" and "LEROYYYYYYY" every room.

I for one like seeing "Oh dear, you are dead!" :thumbup:

And lol at Blade's avatar being removed.

OKAY WELL [bleep] YOU

;-;

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I love Jax's Sig, it makes us look like a bunch of suicidal kamikazes of dungeoneering. Btw Jimi, I'm in talks with a lawyer to get your intellectual property back from Pay Me, he says we might have a case.

Low_C.png

Hello there Trey. We need to get unaddicted to Minecraft, it looks like DGS is thriving and needs more leaders.

Should have more time to play in 3 days. I'm done with my 8 hour shift spree then.

4e0Vn.png

So yesterday was probably the worst day of dungeoneering I've ever had. Ever.

I started off by keying six or seven floors in DGS, and I did the worst keying I've ever done. I probably average 30-35 minutes for most of my floors, but yesterday morning I was doing 35-45 minutes (yes, forty-five [bleep]ing minutes). That is completely unacceptable. On the upside, The teams I keyed for learned a lot from the whole thing. I taught them about gatestone tricking, paying more attention to gating doors, calling doors/keys/rooms, etc, etc. So that was cool. I failed as a keyer but did well as a DGS admin.

Then I spent the next part of the day doing no-prestige occult floors looking for sagittarian arrows. Never got 'em. Waste of time.

Night came and I finally did a few good floors. I think I did three floors with Final keying, and that was hilarious. Great floors. Then before I went to bed I decided to redeem myself as a keyer -- I got a team of reliable players, all with skype, and I keyed a warped floor and an occult floor. I can't remember if the warped was 28 or 30 minutes. I wasn't too happy with it 'cause I knew it could've been 25 minutes had I not made a few stupid mistakes. Then the occult floor . . . it ended up being 32 minutes or something. Only I died five times. Considering how many times I died, it should've been 25 minutes max. Completely stupid, but whatever.

I guess the upside is that I learned a lot about keying yesterday.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I guess the upside is that I learned a lot about keying yesterday.

To not do it?

Codman 1, Obtaurian 0.

next time i'm putting the ggs next to spining blades and calling GGS HOOD OMG

Obt [bleep] log on now lets do a few fl00rs

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

MINERGOO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE? ;-;

woodcutting.

fixed.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png