Post pictures of your pets here

Astralinre

1. please make the images smaller 2. Pretty good looking for a pitbull and good job on the muzzle they would probably kill you or eachother otherwise (yes pitbulls DO turn on their owners sometimes)

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Got pictures of my cats here:

Otis <3:

dsc00027cm7.jpg

Zola <3:

dsc00034mx8.jpg

They're brother and sister, Otis (The boy) is more outgoing, and doesn't mind being fussed, but he sometimes gets out the claws at random intervals.

Zola (The girl) is more shy and timid, and only stays in one spot when she wants to, but she is a real softy and would often walk beside you, overtake, performs a handbrake turn in front of you, then collapse onto the floor to be stroked. It's so cute!

We got them 3 weeks ago, and they've settled in nicely. For those who often read my posts, the cat who stepped on my computer mouse nearly killing my character in the process was Otis.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Laikrob im scared now.. :( I have arachnophobia :-$

Here's my Dog named Stanley.. These pics were taken around 20 mins ago (Thanks for help Ard :P). He is a Miniature Shnauzer (spelling) 8-)

camerapics017oz3.jpg

camerapics015vy5.jpg

camerapics016vx5.jpg

What a cutie

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

The dogs pwn this topic. They are so cute. (Has anybody here got a Border Collie they'd like to share pics of? If so, I will wub you for life!) <3:

=o! I have a pic of a border collie ^_^

His name is Jack =) and he thinks he's a cat :?

Jack.jpg

Now you must wub me for life :twisted: =D

Here's one of my cats ^.^ His name is Jerry.. and he sheds like crazy :ohnoes:.. It's quite fun to pet him and then throw the hair at people xD.. though so far I'm the only one who's found it funny.. I wonder why :-k

Jerry.jpg

Here's Warren =D.. He's my oldest cat.. I got him for my 7th birthday.. Along with his brother Wally.. who unfortunately ran away :cry:

Warren.jpg

And here's Tazz =).. Well.. it's a verry old picture.. she's now like 20x as fat :XD:.. She kept having kittens so we got her spayed.. Then.. BAM!.. She got huge o.o;..

Tazz.jpg

I also have a picture of my very first dog, Wolf.. and one of Tazz's many kittens some where.. if someone wants I'll post them later =)

Nekyia- Jack is the cutest Collie I've ever seen. I love the Sable breed. (They're not that common, are they?) :D I definitely wub you for life now. <3:

"Gain lvls? As a "lvl 3 skiller"? The clue's in the title, nub!"

pressieoz9.png

Mmm%20Syrup-%20miner%20extraordinaire!.png

Why does everyone say cats suck? Cats are much awesomer than dogs. They're funnier and you don't have to walk them.
I have 2 cats and 1 dog and neither suck...
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

• 2 weeks later...

050625043554.jpg

That's my cat. :D I took the picture right after he yawned..

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!