Post pictures of your pets here

Astralinre

The girlfriend and I bought these together the other day - baby mice. They're only 4 weeks old at the moment and about the length of a thumb! Sadly I think i'm allergic cause I keep sneezing and itching around them, which is great cause theyre staying in my room! We are calling them Freckles (hers, brown plain hair) and Captain Crackers (mine, grey and white hair)

Awww, There so sweet. I love the names too. Maybe dont keep them in your room?

Hahah, we've had to move them out because they've been keeping us awake at night with constant trying to get out of the only metal part of the plastic cage >.<

They grow up SO fast. We've only had them not even a week and they're already visably fatter!

logo.jpg

dscf0087hl5.jpg

My cockatiel. I would post the other birds but the file type won't load or something.

is it old?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

This cat sucks, he pisses all over the place, he's completly lazy, pretends like he owns the place.. :roll: His name is Hercules.

dcp1872jpgym5.jpg

This is the cool one, his name is Stewart. He has a white belly, and is declawed. He's really weird though, because he NEVER leaves my room. Ever. So I just keep a litter box and food stuff in my closet. :3>

dcp1880jpgyf9.jpg

dcp1901jpgxg2.jpg

Don't have pictures of my dog though, he is a 9 month old Kason, gray and black, and is about as tall as my shins.. :3>

Awww. These are some of the cutest cats I've ever seen. Even Cuter than mine lol Oh, and the dog sounds really cute, too.
Stupid and wilderness go hand in hand. Like cookies and milk, or Paris Hilton and jail.

I hope most of you people think my dog is cute hehe:

th_34309_Bella_14_122_1105lo.JPG

And this was around a couple months old:

th_34310_Bella_26_122_63lo.JPG

Here is picture of one of my older pets - still alive... got like 3 more years - :

th_34820_Jazzy_the_Hippie_Girl_52_122_388lo.JPG

And here is both of my dogs:

th_34835_Jazzy_3_Bella_Rose_122_652lo.JPG

BraedenM.png

Quest Cape Achieved On: May 13th, 2010

Woodcutting Cape Achieved On: July 30th, 2010

Here are my pet cats, I stink at taking pictures.

006.jpg

And

007.jpg

They both looked away from the camera, evil cats.... :evil:

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

Jackson ::'

f_Jacksonm_41651c1.jpg

Kaiya :thumbsup:

f_Kaiyam_c3343ac.jpg

Both together aww <3:

f_JacksonandKm_5719e24.jpg

^_^

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

hitlercatxi3.png

your cat looks like Hitler.

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

EDIT: How can I make the picture smaller? It was huge :?

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

hitlercatxi3.png

:lol:

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

WEIRDOsig.gif

No but seriously, I had a dog which was a mix between german shepard and rotweiler, he was awesome, and he didn't have the ugly face of a rotweiler. I have a memorial thing with a bunch of his photos from like 2months to 14years. He had a black coat but he had baish on his face and belly and legs. And he had white on the front of his chest so it looked like he was wear a tux. Plus he had 19black nails and one white one.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

agapitocorinne0472uploakf0.jpg

ahmikandagapito2uploadkk5.jpg

So sue me, I like my cats... Don't... actually do, then I can sue you for frivolous sueing

Edit: It wouldn't be fair to Ahmik (The black one) for Augipito (the brown one) to have 2 pictures so I uploaded another one of Ahmink.

ahmik06050602uploadpc3.jpg

By the way, if you can't tell, Ahmik is the smart one and Augipito is the... not so smart one.

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?

hitlercatxi3.png

:lol:, it is true.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes it is!

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

506ija8.jpg

Yeah, I edited myself out. But imagine I'm realy there, petting my dog and pulling Excalibur from a stone.

NOTE:That is actually how big she is when I'm sitting down. And I'm quite a tall lad.

EDIT:Okay, I honestly have no idea how that happened. #-o

I'm now looking for what I did wrong...

EDIT2:Okay, here she is...I'll leave the other one up since, well, since it's funny.

4p2doig.jpg

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream