Post pictures of your pets here

Astralinre

dscf0032sx7.th.jpg

My girlfriends dog kody, he went at my testicles for about 15 minutes when i first met him luckily he was tied up, seems he thought he owned her, and didnt like smelling her on me. He had a good go though and bit a hole in my shorts.

She kept telling me to get down on my knees and offer him my neck, like im going to offer my jugular to this rabid, bloodthirsty hellhound. So i left while she calmed him down, put a muzzle on him and brought him upstairs where when he saw me he pulled the leash out of her hands and tackled me, desperate to break through the muzzle while he tried to scratch through my chest. This is when my helpful girlfriend had one of her brighter streaks and went to go get some peanuts to offer him, like a peanut is going to calm the generations old carnal defensive instincts of a wolf descendent, looks pretty placid n the photo though

NICKELEY102.png

This thread makes me jealous, I wish I had a pet, too bad I'm allergic to anything with fur -.-.

You are?? Well...take this Juliue *look below*

>

That is not...I REPEAT NOT!!! my dog...

This is it here:

DSC06218.jpg

lampost_sig_stark.png

Well, I've 3 dogs now, two of them are brandy new. (6 wk old)

This is my first one, Sox. He's got some problem some one of his "family jewels" is in his stomach causing his hormones to fly around his body which makes him a tad jealous/mental.

Sox.png

These are the two new ones, they're both unnamed atm

DSCF2405.jpg

RIP Michaelangelopolous

This is my first one, Sox. He's got some problem some one of his "family jewels" is in his stomach causing his hormones to fly around his body which makes him a tad jealous/mental.

Sox.png

DSCF2405.jpg

Aww....Carl, you make me sooo jealous. My dog, has to be locked in a kennel for maybe, two months? :( And I think I have two cats, not really sure at the moment. :?

hopesolopatriot.jpg

here is a picture of all the pictures of my two dogs i could find :thumbsup: i got two dogs tugger(boy,red collar) and snickers(girl, pink collar) and they are sooooo awesome

[hide=picture]tuggerdesktopas6.pngim the one in the brown who is holding tugger in most pictures[/hide]

Nagrom_17.png

Doing random stuff on runescape. Always happy to have a random conversation, just pm me.

It looks like a puke covered dragon face that is screaming
Thanks Unoalexi for my awesome avatar!

70883384lq2.jpg

My 15 year old, 6 pound, sickly cat JoJo.

I've had her since I was 5 (I'm 14 now). I took this pic right as I saw she wanted up on my lap while I wasl ooking at this topic. I had to hold her like that to take a good pic, she kept running away and turning her head from the camera -.-.

(We don't underfeed her, she vomits everything up again. She went on a run of anorexia where she ate very little several months ago, and she has beginning stages of liver failure. Or Kidney. She may not have it all anymore, we got her pills. don't know what's going on anymore lol).

zoolanderzw2.jpg

pics882.jpg

This is my dog Harvey, His full pedigree name is *HesJustArthur* , He is the best dog I have ever had, <3:

Hes got a little friend too called Badger , See below,

pics105.jpg

Badger is a Jack Russell and he is totally in love with my chickens at the moment, :roll:

Noobienew

Teh Noobie of Noobies ©

random.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sox.png

DSCF2405.jpg

Good god. Never, ever in my entire life, have i actually seen something which i have thought was cute. I didn't know what to see something cute felt like until now. Thank you, seriously, those are really really cute ::'

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

We have cats... They own the household...Yes, there are a lot of them. Yes, they allow us to occupy space with them...

[hide=The royalty for which my household of humans are mere servants]Kuddles...(I had nothing to do with the naming of this one

kuddlesposter.jpg

Dicey...(Short for Diana)

diceyinbox.jpg

Willow...

willow.jpg

Shadow..

Shadow.png

Sweetie..(Yeah...my son and I are both responsible for the name.. We thought he was a girl...name stuck..)

Sweetie_Pie__Easter_05_by_Zethara.png

Buffy..

buffysleepy.jpg[/hide]

-----------------------

--->Your Guide to Posting in Offtopic<---

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle

70883384lq2.jpg

I've had her since I was 5 (I'm 14 now). I took this pic right as I saw she wanted up on my lap while I wasl ooking at this topic. I had to hold her like that to take a good pic, she kept running away and turning her head from the camera -.-.

(We don't underfeed her, she vomits everything up again. She went on a run of anorexia where she ate very little several months ago, and she has beginning stages of liver failure. Or Kidney. She may not have it all anymore, we got her pills. don't know what's going on anymore lol).

So today we're taking my cat in to get euthanized, it's really sad. Ever since about a week and a half ago, she really turned downhill, and she looks like she's in a miserable condition. Saddest thing I've ever gone through.

zoolanderzw2.jpg

70883384lq2.jpg

So today we're taking my cat in to get euthanized, it's really sad. Ever since about a week and a half ago, she really turned downhill, and she looks like she's in a miserable condition. Saddest thing I've ever gone through.

Had that with my cat D: She was 19 years old (!), but she had all kinds of diseases. It really was better for her.

70883384lq2.jpg

:( I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds like she had a nice life with your family and you will have lots of memories of her. *hug*

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle

[hide=]

Sox.png

DSCF2405.jpg

[/hide]

Good god. Never, ever in my entire life, have i actually seen something which i have thought was cute. I didn't know what to see something cute felt like until now. Thank you, seriously, those are really really cute ::'

Heh, I Lol'd at that. They're keeping well, 10 weeks now

[hide=]DSCF2427.jpg

DSCF2424.jpg[/hide]

RIP Michaelangelopolous

This thread makes me jealous, I wish I had a pet, too bad I'm allergic to anything with fur -.-.

Dander makes you allergic - not fur ;) You could still be allergic to a hairless cat, for example. Depending upon how severe your allergies are, you may still be able to comfortably live with animals. Try taking various allergy medications such as Claritin or Zyrtec (I can tell you first-hand that Zyrtec works really well). There is no reason to give up hope even if you're allergic. There are MANY ways to deal with your allergies. If medications don't work for you, you could resort to allergy solutions that you rub on your animal's fur, allergy shots, cleaning your house more often, etc.

Here are pictures of my 3-year-old Applehead Siamese/Shorthaired Domestic cat Willow:

willow2fu8.jpg

willow4mf9.jpg

I adopted him ::'

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog