Don't Hurt The Wall

Comical

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I break the walls legs and arms, I cut off everone of it's fingers, and I tie a rope arround it's neck. I then carefully place the wall next to a cliff. It's up to the next post what happens.

1Hp.

16185_s.gif

The wall, trapped in a state of nihlistic existence realises that all that is left for it is death. The pain it had been through had rendered it weak and barely standing. What goes on in the mind of the wall, nothing. It realises that it is nothing; that it will never love, never smile, never have friends or a family.

I slowly step up to the wall, a drop of water drips from the crumbling wall onto the floor, it trys to run away, it trys to run but it just stays there fixed forever in the same position. It see's no point in life but fears death, not knowing what will come next he trys to call out to the wall on the other side; one he loved but he just remains silent, affixed in fear as I step up to it, my eyes dead set to the bottom of the wall - the place where I know that if I kick it will die.

I look at it, smiling for a bit and then move my leg slightly. The wall is terrified so I choose to raise my leg as if to kick it but stop at the last minute, delaying the walls inevitable death.

Placing my finger on the wall I slowly stroke up and down, the wall is terrified that if I simply push I could destroy it.

And the wall is mine, it belongs to me as it can do nothing of its own.

The wall tumbles into the waters below, snapping in half in mid air before dissapearing from existance all together.

I kick the wall to the ground and the last thing it hears is the screams of the wall on the other side, the one he loved.

Wall 0hp.

[Falador tavern]

Napalm_Death waited. The lights above him blinked and sparkled out of the air. There were walls in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listened to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.

Napalm was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."

Dad said "No! you will BE KILL BY WALLS"

There was a time when he believed him. But then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were walls.

"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the walls!"

So Napalm gotten his palsma riffle and blew up the wall.

"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the walls.

"I will shoot at him" said the cyberwall and he fired rocket missles. Napalm plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped not able to kill.

"No I must kill the walls" he shouted

The radio said "No, Napalm. You are the walls!"

And then Napalm was a zombie.

46HP.

16185_s.gif

Edel looked from the back of the zombie, it was walking around aimlessly hitting the wall a couple of times, the women on the radio kept shouting "NAPALM.... NAPALM.... I..... I...... LOVE Y..." but was then interupted by the groan of Napalm, she knew what he was now.

A monster.

Edel took large golden magnum out, closed his eyes and made the sign of the cross on his chest before firing through Napalms head and into the wall.

45hp

[Falador tavern]