Any RS players with systems?

Poopingman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A team of secret German audio engineers. Cooool. 8)

I don't know what's scarier, the fact they were German or that they were lying on a car doing 170+db :P

The German bit ftw :P

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I don't know what's scarier, the fact they were German or that they were lying on a car doing 170+db :P

Germans make nice cars; Bugatti, Mercedes... etc. Not sure about sound-systems, though. :?

-Mitch-

New sig to come!

Germans make nice cars; Bugatti, Mercedes... etc. Not sure about sound-systems, though. :?

-Mitch-

im pretty happy with my alpine equipment in my car, good for the price you pay.

And Blaupunkt - pretty good stuff.

Nice to see that Mr 190 decibels hasn't bothered coming back to the topic, wonder why that is :roll:

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

I just recently put my system back in my blazer. I had it in my 1991 and when I thought I was moving to Minnesota, I had it taken out and was just going to sell it. Since I stayed here in Alabama, I put it in my 2001 blazer. I use to remember more about it and I can atleast dig the amp box out for model numbers and whatnot if anyone really cared but I'll have to do that when I have more time (getting ready for work after I click submit).

18" AudioBahn sub, 1100 watt ESX amp and an Epicenter.

I bought the stuff when I was still in high school and wish I had went ahead and bought the second 18" dude had. The box for it was one he built. The first one he built for me, I ended up blowing the 18" so he built a sealed box. Says it'll keep that from happening again.

There's nothing better than blasting death metal over some wigger's stereo. :D Or taking a song that has little to no bass in it, crank the epicenter and make it hit. Although the best song I've heard so far with it so far is 'Little Feet-Long Distance Love'.

And if someone wants pictures, I can get my boss's digital camera and use it if they wish but the setup is kinda sloppy. It was 2am in the morning and dude said he'd tighty things up on another date. I was just glad it worked. And I don't know the hardcore l33t technical specs either besides what i could dig up on the version number on the intarweb. I just pay the money and hope I don't get ripped too bad :P

Panix - /server -j #runescape irc.efnet.org

-

NOT EVEN DOOM MUSIC

-Mitch-

They sure do, although the quality and customer service of Mercedes' has apparently gone down the drain in the past few years. Generally though German cars are very nice, if not a bit of a status symbol.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

oh god guys! :oops: I was trying to rummage through my stuff, to prove to you i WAS right about my 190 decibles. I was looking throughy my folder to find the paper, and at last, i found it! .. i realized it was only 147.9 ..heh.. o well sorry for all the bullcrap and stuff caused because my minor memory!

147.9 decibles aint too bad tho.. if u think about it.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

oh god guys! Embarassed I was trying to rummage through my stuff, to prove to you i WAS right about my 190 decibles. I was looking throughy my folder to find the paper, and at last, i found it! .. i realized it was only 147.9 ..heh.. o well sorry for all the bullcrap and stuff caused because my minor memory!.

But yes, i did get 189.5 decibles at a speaker competition.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. ^_^ Can you scan it in for us to see ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

oh god guys! :oops: I was trying to rummage through my stuff, to prove to you i WAS right about my 190 decibles. I was looking throughy my folder to find the paper, and at last, i found it! .. i realized it was only 147.9 ..heh.. o well sorry for all the bullcrap and stuff caused because my minor memory!

147.9 decibles aint too bad tho.. if u think about it.

THANK you, 147.9 is good, but not 190, as we were trying to prove.

Glad this could be put to a close.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....