Stupidest things ever done

Lep

Went to Corp when it first came out, died,

went to re-stock Ruby Bolts (nobody knew about z-spear), bought some from the GE went back to Corp died again.

Went back to GE, realised I hadn't banked the 7M cash i'd just taken out to buy the ruby bolts...

Oops.

asrhasrh.jpg

Shouldnt have been moved.

Anyways try dying in full void right before the chest on verac just to run abck w/o spade, get one in trade, get to the puzzle door, and watch void go away before your eyes

Also one time i was lazy in wildy so i went in kbd lair to tele. to bad glory wasnt right click tele back then

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Dying at TD's cus everyone got lagged out of w2. I get to lumbridge cellars and get a Molly random. Me and another guy are running back to Td's. I get back to my grave with 5 seconds left, pick up void helm and gloves (leaving void top+ bottom on floor) and my grave goes and I loose 200k ish + void top + bottom.

Banjo_3100.png

Back when whips were near 5Mill, I took 2 months to gain the money for it. Then on the first day a few hours later i picked up a steel scimitar high alch, but accidentally switched with whip and High Alchd the Whip.

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Here's a little collage just pulled some random images out of my folder. Nothing that would be nominated for 'stupidest thing ever done', and the SS's are probably lends, but the waterfiend one is at least a head scratcher.

rd10620.jpg

tbh thats not really stupid, maybe the guy in dragon cant afford any better shield, and god forbid anyone use a setup they like to looks of over a statistically superior one. also you cant lend spirit shields

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Here's a little collage just pulled some random images out of my folder. Nothing that would be nominated for 'stupidest thing ever done', and the SS's are probably lends, but the waterfiend one is at least a head scratcher.

tbh thats not really stupid, maybe the guy in dragon cant afford any better shield, and god forbid anyone use a setup they like to looks of over a statistically superior one. also you cant lend spirit shields

*shrug* I already said I didn't believe any of these were extremely stupid, they're all minor inefficiencies, though the ranger boot one probably counts mainly because I'm pretty sure the guy was using a borrowed/bought account. And I didn't post the guy in dragon because of the g-shield.

He had no cape

Lmao I didnt use a cape till I got quest cape some time at 96 combat i should probs be here

Also back then I only used d skirt and prossy pl8 cuz it looked cool even though rune was way better and AMJ has in his guide prossy is the best armor (for praying) so i thought i was pro

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

I died during Icthlarin's Little Helper quest and lost over 52M in armor. :wall:

The stupid part is why I lost it. Basically a series of very bad decisions.

Here goes . . .

First, I don't like questing. Not good at it. I didn't need to do this quest at all.

Second, I invested all my money into a sweet ranging outfit (worth ~113M at the time, a lot for a level 78 cb).

Third, I just bought a DFS that I couldn't use yet because I was expecting to get 75 def soon (but I still carried it around).

I had 15 minutes of spare time before I was going out to eat with my family. So what do I do?

I start a random quest with my whole bank on me, including a dfs that I couldn't equip, and I enter the cat pyramid without food. Since I've never been there before (or anything like it) I trip nearly every trap until I reach the middle of the pyramid with a quarter of my health left before I realize that I can't get out. I'm being attacked by skeletons so I can't home tele nor did I bring any runes or tabs. However, I remembered that a particular trap would send me back to the entrance if I triggered it (where I could get out to safety). With less than 15 hp left I madly dashed to that trap, hurting myself along the way (critical error). I reached the trap, tripped it, lost 5 hp, appeared at the entrance with 2 hp, and promptly died from poison. At Lumby I realized that I had lost my cat and thus would not be able to get in the pyramid to reach my grave. So I sent my brother there to bless the gravestone. Unfortunately, since the gravestone was still in the cat pyramid (a quest area) my brother was not allowed to either repair nor bless the grave. So I sat in Lumby and watched the final 30 seconds count down. Worst part is that I could have saved 16M more had I remembered to use the item protection prayer.

Items kept: DFS, Arma plate, Fury

Items Lost: Arma helm, Arma skirt, Archer ring, 3rd age vambs, Ranging boots, and other lesser items totaling 52M+.

In summary, out of boredom I ventured into an unfamiliar territory, began an utterly unnecessary quest, and lost 6 months of hard work in 15 minutes. Needless to say, it sort of ruined my evening. I actually stopped playing for several months after that. :mad:

That's my story. I'm sorry I ranted so much about it, but I still feel quite stupid for what I did. I just had to get that off my chest. :boohoo:

Some guy said he was quitting and giving away some stuff, and to show our inventory to make sure we had enough room. I showed him a blue mask. He gave me a pirate hat, a DBA, and some trash. I accepted the trade. GF my bank in 2006 or 2007.

lalalasig2.png

The only truly stupid thing that I can remember is when I was slaying in a PVP world. I was going to slay some basilisks but I had forgotten my mirror shield (the stupid move that was the precursor to my other stupid move). I teleport back to Lumbridge and grab a mirror shield. I run out of the castle to go to Zanaris to use the fairy ring when I suddenly get rushed by d claws. I panic and instead of clicking a shark, I click a cake. Result=dead I don't think I lost anything too valuable but it was still a stupid move. I was further angered when I found out that the guy who rushed me had 0 ep and got nothing from my death <_<

Another lesser stupid move that I could say I basically did on purpose was spending a good amount of my money on dragon implings. Obviously, it resulted in a pretty big loss.

Another stupid move (at least for me) was going pking. I absolutely fail at pking and I knew that. So I went out there and died three times in a row :oops:

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Back before gravestones, some scammers tried to lure me up to the archery tower in Range Guild. I knew they were scamming me and trying to get me to die, so I "played along". I toyed with them for about 10 min, and then I died when I was careless. GF some stuff that I thought was insanely hard to get (don't remember, but I was like level 70 at the time, so that stuff was unobtainium for me).

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Back in RSC a friend of mine withdrew all his coins. This was dumb enough on it's own since it lost it's top stop in the bank. It wasn't possible to rearrange your items back then, nor could you withdraw stuff as notes, so he took out things, dropped them in the bank and did this for a while in order to get the coin to the top spot.

The only problem was, other people started helping him by filling their banks - with his dropped stuff. :P

• 1 month later...

When I was doing Haunted Mine, I read that the boss fight was insanely hard, so I brought full karils, melee gear, a whip . . . basically all of my best ranged and melee gear + sharks and potions. I screwed up epically and died. This was way before gravestones (I wouldn't have made it back anyway), and I lost like 1.5m, which was a LOT for me back then. I went back with just melee and had a much easier time, lol.

Oh, and when I got my first set of full mith in RSC -- which was a huge achievement for me -- some dude told me he'd give me his account for it. I accepted. I felt like I could do anything in Runescape with a level 54. :lol: Needless to say, he recovered his account.

I was hacked and lost my account for a year in 2002. Not a single thing was changed when I got it back. I'm sure it was my stupidity that got me hacked.

When my best friend IRL started playing RS in 2003, he asked me what my password was, and I gave it to him. A week later I got a r2h and power ammy (huge deal for me) and told him. They were gone the next day. I guessed his password and stole them back. We never spoke of this incident. :lol:

I was a stupid [bleep]ing kid.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.