RSOF

Danny_TeamDan

http://[Use Quick Find Code]/c=BPtEovyRYpc/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?251,252,201,61214018,goto,1

Or Quick Find code: 251-252-201-61214018

Questions:

How many people / clans on RSOF do you think actually know about the "Clan world" that we know of?

Is there anything that caused this? (Low amount of knowledge about the "Clan world" We know)

What ways could we connect the two "Clan worlds" together? (Bringing more knowledge to new clanners basically)

Is it worth the effort/time to even attempt something like the above question?

How funny will it be to see that clan "trolling" FOOLS get smashed?

How many people / clans on RSOF do you think actually know about the "Clan world" that we know of?

There's probably a decent amount, just a lot of idiots there that mis represent RSB, although it's still generally a very low amount.

Is there anything that caused this? (Low amount of knowledge about the "Clan world" We know)

Naturally it's hard to get new/young scapers to other sites, and our clan world likes better forums/ ways of communication etc. Clans aren't really talked about much by jagex either, sure it's improved but still isn't no where enough promoted publicly for people to look into it.

What ways could we connect the two "Clan worlds" together? (Bringing more knowledge to new clanners basically)

I guess Jagex cup, although I'm sure most will care and then find out what you have to do to join these powerful clans and go do something else instead.

Probably not.

If I'm available to watch this fight I will probably go and r[]fl non stop.

6590ew.jpg

I read the thread and couldn't stop laughing :mrgreen:

Probably quite a few, I think many underestimate the off-site clan world

Lack of communication - they just arrange wars between themselves, show up, and leave. The odds of meeting an off-site clan by doing that is very rare. I reckon the only way clan members ever meet is at w141, but I mean, c'mon, lets be serious...how many of us go to 141 anymore? :blink:

The Jagex cup is a start, I guess clan officials should try to arrange wars/events with the other 'side'

I think so yea, for the start it will be a pretty 1 sided affair with off-site clans dominating every war, but I think give them time to get used to our style of war and hopefully some decent clans could emerge from the rsb.

VERY

Proud to have been a Legendary Vindicator

00348.png

I bet maybe less than half, maybe not even that much from looking at some of the posts on there. I believe there is a bit of awareness, but not much.

Jagex overprotecting them limiting them to think that RSB is the edge of the clanning world.

I'd rather we didn't lol ...

No. RSB is full of inexperience and stupidity.

Unbelievably lol.

fools.png

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Maybe 1/4th of them if that much.

Well most of them are really, not smart lets say. If you talk to one about joining and direct them to a forum that isn't RSB they think its a scam and leave. Or if they do register and they want to apply, they don't even know how to direct themselves through the forums, and you spend like a hour trying to. And what HAR said, Jagex overprotects them so they think that RSB is the best and no one else and out there.

I guess you could like make a recruitment topic or something on RSB. I know Gladz did and got like 5-6 RSB recruits in a week or two, with someone getting muted also.

If you have people that will put in some time for it, why not?

It'd be really funny.

they probs only know the top clans but thats about it

jagex ignoring clanning for so long

jagex to accept clans off the rsof who clearly are superior to the rsof clans and try to support fan sites then maybe they could push all those clans towards runehq/twr/rsc

would take too long because jagex has been against it for so long

i want to go and watch it... when is that war? :)

BUT FOOLS NO EXIST

FOOLS NO EXIST

best topic on rsof tbh

I'm sure there's a lot of members who are aware of these clans but don't really discuss them much considering they are in their own community. However, some aren't knowledgeable at all and I remember when we were massing up no one knew who Divine Forces were in an RSB clan massing up nearby.

Jagex is "protecting" RSB clans from clicking to other sites because of possible keyloggers, etc so most clans there are based there.

Discussing more things related to fansites. Right now they have links to sites such as Tip.it and RuneHQ, but there won't really be anything "merging" together unless they link to RSC.

Could result in possible new members for existing clans, so if it can be done, sure.

It's always nice to see a clan get pushed into reality.

j0xPu5R.png

I'm sure there's a lot of members who are aware of these clans but don't really discuss them much considering they are in their own community. However, some aren't knowledgeable at all and I remember when we were massing up no one knew who Divine Forces were in an RSB clan massing up nearby.

Jagex is "protecting" RSB clans from clicking to other sites because of possible keyloggers, etc so most clans there are based there.

Discussing more things related to fansites. Right now they have links to sites such as Tip.it and RuneHQ, but there won't really be anything "merging" together unless they link to RSC.

Could result in possible new members for existing clans, so if it can be done, sure.

It's always nice to see a clan get pushed into reality.

Don't think this will be a lot of people, I'm guessing like 1 out of 5 of them.

It's because they overprotect RSB and as I noticed during the International Fight Knights Tournament that a lot of people aren't the brightest tool in the shed.

By bringing more relation to fansites such as Tip.it and RSC, would expand activity and the clan world itself.

In the end it is, you put effort and time in your own clan, why not in the clan world?

It's quite hilarous, would even say it's so funny we should put them on a wall of shame on TIF/RSC. L

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

I don't really care if they know of us, they will do after this tournement and legendas will probably regrett ever f*cking with Fools.

Jagex not advertising our clan world.

We shouldn't. There should be a war of the clan worlds and show them who's boss.

Uhmmm, I'd say so, yeah. Nothing wrong with new recruits even if there knew to our world.

I hope i can watch this, Omg i don't normally care if Rsc clans win or lose but seriously i hope Fools will actually smash this clan into a tiny little peice of sh*t.

I don't know much about Tip It War Ladders, since I'm the only RSBer who even uses TIF. But many of us know quite a lot about RSC clan worlds. We probably know P2P better than F2P as most of us know ROT/AF/Brut but I think I'm one of the few that knows F2P powerhouses such as Corr/TT.

RSB tends to attract newer members who do not like the risk aspect of the old wilderness therefore prefer the P2P Maxxed geared Clan war aspect. In fact some of the clans in RSB has gotten so well at this that we are able to take down clans such as RSD in the CWA. TNB has even stated adapting single spell warring as we are starting to run out of challengers within the RSB. It is definitely a whole different atmosphere compared to the RSC clan world.

RSB PKing running into RSC clans is one of the easiest but more "violent" ways for clans from the 2 worlds to connect. TNB ran into RDK a few times in the wild and we always love hitting Jaja in +1. Unfortunately again due to the tendencies of RSB we rarely go to non+1 so it is rare that we run into true P2P powerhouses.

Yes. Jagex has shown great support in the RSB (Having 2 of the ladders pinned on the RSOF) and will therefore hear to many of RSB's suggestions. The subdivisions within this year's Jagex Cup was no doubt greatly influenced by RSB as the main combat cup is F2P.

On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being meh and 10 being lol I'd say 20.

120dgl.jpg

theres a good amount that does and other that dont i really dont know

maybe they havent seen the ''Clan World'' we know..maybe they think they are the strong side of this clan world

More knowledge for both clan worlds to know about each other and adapt with each other

Yes, anything to get more clans together in 1 world is more than enough

Extremely funny since they talk like if they got alot of knowledge on themselves..i really want FOOLS to show the what the real clan world is all about since they think

FOOLS NO EXIST lol..

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Meh I don't have time to mind their stupidity. I just wish all their 'talk' will help them when they fight FOOLS.

EDIT: wait I wanna watch the war. Can someone be nice enough to tell me when and where it's going to happen :P?

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

A lot of RSOF clans don't know very much about the clan world outside that of RSOF. They know a lot of about their section of the clan world and "we" know a lot about ours.

The reason many of them lack knowledge outside RSOF is that they don't either realize there is one and/or it's not "safe" from various malicious persons, programs, sites etc. RSOF (at least used to be) a lot more P2P based as only P2P people could post on RSOF which had a detrimental effect on the world outside as F2P doesn't care about P2P and vice versa. The only way to connect the two would be to convince a large majority of people that outside RSOF is not filled with everyone trying to hack/keylog, all/dominated F2P and for the people outside RSOF to not regard them as complete morons.

As to actually doing it, it would probably revitalize the clan world instead of the decaying stagnated organism it is now. Basically an infusion of fresh blood into the outside clan world.

P.S. If it doesn't relate to the discussion it's spam.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Only a few.

Low knowledge about the clan world. My advice would be to used runehead.com and fan sites.

Maybe the clan world should go on to RSOF and show them what the "Real Clan World" is about? Most people don't care anyway so idc...

It would be nice to see "one clan world" though. Unite into one.

I lol hard irl.

"Fools no exist "

I respect your opinion but I have no idea who RSD or Corruption are and they do not show up in the Adventure Log either "

Omfg :lol:

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

I couldn't stop facepalming every time. Those 2 guys are in fact part of an official, but I didn't stop till I got it out of them.

The funny thing is that Legendas, being FOOLS opposition don't have a memberlist registered on RuneHQ, so I'm clueless to where it's going now. >_>

We can estimate, and obviously, there would be certain clans that know about the real clan world. I'd say about 20% only.

Is there anything that caused this?

Actually, I think that it's natural. When i first got interested in clanning, I turned to the Runescape Forums. But before that, one of my very first RS friends introduced me to Zybez (back in '06), and I took off from there. Needless to say, i jsut said to myself that I'd never be worthy enough, and also thought that there would be scams and the such. It all comes down to how far certain people are ready to accept it in my opinion. I mean, I wasn't introduced just like that into the real clan world, but if you know where to look, you'll manage. ;)

What ways could we connect the two "Clan worlds" together?

This depends on the level of trust between ourselves. Through the game directly, it's not easy at first, but you could easily tell if a person is experienced or not. I personally don't like doing it, trying to communicate with the small RS clans on the actual game, but when it's time, I just speak wisdom. Then it comes down to their level of maturity.

Err.. good question. Just try, you'll never know. As much as I love teamwork, I also like going solo. Certain other factors come in too, but it all goes back to maturity.

The opposing clan that FOOLS got don't even have a RuneHQ memberlist, so this is interesting. ;)

qn5sti.gifProud True 0wnage Event Coordinatorqn5sti.gif

Ex-Legendz Old School

That FOOLS topic made my day when I read it. Another post that was quite humurous was the one that said AF had the best shot at winning the Combat Cup (no flame intended.)

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Probably less than 10%. The Runescape forums are full of the biggest morons you'll ever see.

Jagex not allowing us to properly advertise say a clan website, and other important aspects to clanning. (IRC is censored ingame and stuff along these lines)

The Runescape forums clan section is full of level 80's that will never know anything about real clanning.

So it will probably never happen.

Absolutely not.

It won't be hilarious in any matter.

The first 2 or 3 rounds of the Jagex cup are always a complete waste of time.

And the last few rounds are the same clans fighting each other anyways, before the cup started. (Like say TT vs. Corr in the fullout finals)

So the Jagex cup ends up being pointless and gives a false sense of accomplishment

Halo1540 - Blacknight Initiate Member - Blacknight Full Member

2lbp45j.jpg

If anything, I feel more sorrow for these clans since Jagex doesn't really do enough to show the bigger picture of the clan world. If they knew about the whole general clan world, I don't think they'd act in this way. Will be an interesting war though!

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader