Pirates!

Icuownage

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enarir attempts to hamstring the fleeing pirate whilst dodging blows and if possible decapitates the downed pirate. If he cannot he pistol whips an enemy.

LNYvk.png

I thicken the skin on my palm and fingers, lunge forwards and grab his arms or, if not, his sword. Whatever I get ahold of on him, I snap in half with sheer strength.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Rocco

Everything is ready, as the enemy trade vessel comes into view you ready your blunderbuss and take aim, you get an enemy in your sights and get a good headshot, killing him +0.2 marksmen

Retech

You fail at the flurry of blows, but the enemy got frightened and is unable to attack you this round. The other enemy got up before you could even try to decapitate him, but they're focused on their opponents to attack you.

Both allies finish off their enemies.

Dungeonal

YOu rolled low, tiwce

You both fail, but he stumbles overboard.

Grim

You easily hamstring the fleeing pirate, he is unable to run anymore. You land a strike on his shoulder instead, but it keeps him down +0.1 Swords

Nex

Your claws get weaker to allow your hands to get harder, you grab the man and rip him him in two. +0.2 Stength

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Isabel patches up her wounds, before patching up her allies wounds. Then she goes searching with her allies for one of the allied ships, to bring them back to the city or continue the mission.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Ross

"Ah yes, Steelblade was one of the captains for this area, his death will shake the ranks. Hard to believe this is your first day though. I called you here to offer you a promotion to my guard, you're fighting skill are very good."

Retech

You run out of cloth, so rip some of your clothes off, though not too much. You then patch you and them up, but find nothing +0.1 first aid

Rocco

You shoot into the crowd and miss, you also get a bullet in your stomach, making you fall down.

Grim

You do the exact same in the previous post but you also attack the enemy on the floor again, but miss horribly.

Dungeonal

You find a fight to interrupt.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I absorb part of the man into me to heal, then toss any large pieces of his remains at the pirates. I form my bone armour and ridges once more, and jump back into the fray punching, kicking, and draining.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Going on a quick break, be back on in 30 minutes.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Isabel tries to look out into the ocean to see which side won/is winning the battle. Then she attempts to find an allied ship. If that fails, she heads further into the island to scout it out.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

im back.. i go twords th smoke caustiousley.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Nex

Uhh to do that you'll need to metamorph. Though you metamorph perfectly into a huge tank and charge into the thray knocking many many people over and causing a general fear across the enemy.

Rocco

Everyone is gone to the other ship, and an enemy lands next to you ready for battle.

Grim

You kill the man +0.1 sword.

As you look out, you see that your side has only one ship remaining. While the enemy has two and a base.

Retech

Exact same as Grim.

You begin to swim to the allied ship.

Dungeonal

You run in with your bottle, and stab the man in the torso shocking the hell outta him and stunning him

Earth

As you get closer you hear some sort of chanting.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

... i jump into a tree and use it to hide my movements. i also try to be as stealthy as possible as i move forward. (note, not litteraly jump, jsut climb a tree.)

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

So no metamorph exp? Kay, I suppose.

I try to form a whip of skin and muscle, and I swing it at the enemies. When it touches an enemy, I drain their lifeforce and disconnect the tendril before swinging again.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Earth

You're completely undetected, and find some tribe members sacrificing people.

Grim

You bandage it crudely, but it works +0.1 FA

Nex

Oh yeah +0.4

I wouldn't morph, cause you rolled 100, you're practically defended against everyones attack, unless they roll like +40 above you.

But okay. You do so and drain 2 people, replenishing you fully. +0.1 Morph

Ross

"Glad to hear m'boy. Welcome to the crew of Ibadan!" He looks over to the crew and says "Set sails! We're off to Tortuga!"

Rocco

You kill the man with the blunderbuss +0.2 Marksman

You also recover slightly and stand up.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

i start shooting the tribesman in non lethal areas, just disabling ones.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I look to see how many enemies and allies there are, continuing to lash out at the opponents.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Earth

You miss your first few shots, wasting 3 arrows, and they find your position and begin to attack.

Rocco

As you try to board the enemy, you fall off your rope and into the ocean

Nex

83 allies - 71 enemies

One of your tendrils gets cut off.

It's a REALLY big shaft.