Pirates!

Icuownage

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Closest things to "parties" I've been to are some of the more massive B-day parties of my classmates threw in Elementary School, a sleepover with a friend of mine and his friends, and the Halloween/Graduation Dances.

BTW, a moment that will live on in hilarity, picture this scene;

Self-proclaimed social outcast and favourite teacher in the school, Mr. Harrington, mistakenly walks into a large crowd of dancers. Like a drop of rain in a puddle, he is quickly and inevitably drawn into the center of the mass. Realizing his predicament, he attempts to make a desperate escape through a brief break in the dancers. Having fled down this narrow pathway, being inches from freedom, he is suddenly cut off from the world of the sane by the arm of a sadistically grinning student. Frantically pleaing to this student - none other than the dropper-of-mustard-packets-in-Geoffrey's-bag, Rapunzel's evil twin Prisca - for his release, Mr. Harrington nervously glances back and forth at the converging walls of dancing students. Having secured his freedom and passed the restraining arm, the teacher rejoices for his escape. Unfortunately for him, on the back of his shirt are clamped the hands of a student not twice his size who, like an ant pulling what can only be a boulder to it's kind, drags him screaming back into the hive.

Ok, much funnier to see than to hear, but you must give me credit for my skills in narration.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

that jsut sounds like harrington is getting things done to him, dude. he was, actually, surounded by students pulling him into it. and that was right before the massive train of students dancing. anyways, i saw these because i was on the dance floor. anyways, the graduation was the only big party ive been to.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Session now?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Nope, perhaps later but I am helping someone with something and it would be easier if I wasn't disturbed.

Check back in an hour or so.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

*Mutter Mutter Mutter*

You better not ditch on this...

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Eh, Ross might do ok, but I really don't want Retech doing this one. He's much better at modding for strategy than RPGs. He makes the RPGs too difficult, to the point where they are no longer as fun.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Heh, I've always been a strategy gamer at heart. -Hides world conquering ambitions-

To answer your question on the other thread, the next update will be this evening, after I eat, like usual.

Also, remember the motto of dwarf fortress. Losing is fun!

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I'm probably going to try that game.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I tried it, and it was the hardest thing I've ever done :(.

Anyway, we'll start after Retech updates for two reasons.

I wont have to keep looking for the update

He wont have to stop playing to do the update.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

So now it's up to me for this game to start? I'll go and start the update then. However, I usually write the update over an hour, while doing other things, like building a second timber house in HH because my first one is full of mutton.

Okay, keep your eyes peeled for an update in about 10-15 minutes.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Kaykay, well I'ma quickly finish talking to someone then I'll start. I will be back within 30 mins.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

dwarf fortress is tough. its chrashed my comp lots o times, as well. so ive stoped playing it, and have banked on deleting it.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Okay, the update has been done, so now we can play, right? :)

Session begins I guess.

Sorry for the wait.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Isabel travels further into the woods, while wondering to herself if the enemy forces actually knew it was her that was fighting against them or whether all the people that knew were killed.

Retech

You were spotted by the city, they only sent out a small force to kill you.

Grim

You ready your weapons and wonder around, there is not much left on the ship and you decide to take a life boat to join the attack on the main base of the island. There are 80 allies left with 40 guards in the base but countless of civilians. You're told to charge in and immedittly encounter a small group of 3 enemies

Snubbe

You find a compass, 2 bottles of rum, and a sack of 100 gold.

Rocco

He goes to attack and you expertedly dodge and trip him, you then finish him off with a downward stab to the back. +0.2 Swords.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Enarir shoots one of the enemies point blank in the chest and slashes at another whilst using his broken pistol to... pistol whip another one of 'em.

LNYvk.png

i try to find a place to hide.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Isabel tries to find a place to hide somewhere in the forest.