Pirates!

Icuownage

GOD DAMNIT. snubbe, you can have control of me charecter, i need to go for a bit. i shoot and stab!

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I slowly turn, morphing into tank mode.

"What. Do. You. Want. Do not provoke me, humans, the wrath of the Daeka is a force to be feared. I do not wish to fight those who took me in, but I will if I must."

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Pie

It seems the base is getting overrun, and you bump into 5 enemies.

Snubbe

You shoot yourself in the foot which makes you smash one rum bottle.

Retech

A small and shaky rookie spots your tactic and goes to attack, but he had such lack of skill you scared him away.

Earth

You miss, and get shot in the arm.

Rocco

The enemy is basically beaten, you should probably go looting.

Ross

Uhhh... Look at the post before...

Nex

You fail to morph, and your words have little effect, you encounter 20 enemies...

Grim

You kill both downed guys, but run out of gunpowder to reload your flintlock.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Isabel goes charging into the fray, slashing at the noobs with her elven speed and dexterity. The main tactic is to use her light sword's incredible speed, parrying in one half of a second and slashing with the other half, all the while leaping and dodging. She does this to some Pirates of the Carribean music.

Think Yoda.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Yeah, sorry about that, the forum went wierd and said the post didn't go through, haha.

"Are we talking along the lines of... magic, here? I may be interested, but I wouldn't require regenerative magic."

He then inquires as to some form of area pressure manipulation, gravity, if you will, or something completely different, like, er... Spirit pressure. Along those lines.

2Xeo5.png

I throw a tendril into the bucket of food to absorb it, using the energy to fully convert to tendril mode. I begin drain-whipping the enemies, focusing on those with pistols first.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

back. i keep attacking.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Also, Ross, maybe you could ask about the Daeka? My character can regenerate, maybe there's some kind of related magic.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Retech

You rolled an 18.... But they all rolled lower.

You run in and only cut a few people, but do no real harm to anyone. +0.1 swords.

Ross

A power like that can be acquuired from the ancient and powerful Devil fruit. I may have a map somewhere.... But it wont be cheap, the jouney will cost you your soul, and once you finally making it to the fruit, you will eat it and it will taste like the blood of all the men you slaughtered to get to it, and their crying souls. It will change you in ways you can't imagine. Are you willing to take this up?

Rocco

You go into the bottom decks and find tons of crates, as it is a cargo ship.

Snubbe

You run in at one of the natives and cut his arm, he is now drawn in combat with you.

Pie

You run into them, but they repel you.

Nex

You have no tendrils, as you're in armored mode (unlike tank mode)

Earth

You fail to shoot, and get shot in the chest, and fall down. Luckily they're not concentrating on you anyore

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

... i just lay there and rest, then. sorry snubbe

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Sounds a whole like a behelit.

"Killing is something I am quite accustomed to, Ma'am. Just point the way! Also, about that regenerative thing? I could use a potion, or an amulet or ring or something... Anything, which might help regeneration. I live for battle, and would like to continue fighting longer than normally possible."

2Xeo5.png

Nex

You fail to morph, and your words have little effect, you encounter 20 enemies...

?

Anyways, If I'm in Tank Mode, I charge at the nearest enemy, pick them up, and throw them at the rest. I follow the throw with another charge, and a flurry of punches.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Whoops, nevermind.

Armoured mode? With the bone ridges? I can do that.

I run towards the enemies, punching and slashing with my bone ridges.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Rocco

You find abundance of stuff, which you then carry to the ship, which your captain is pleased with. Onward to Tortuga.

Earth

2 turns then you're healed.

Snubbe

You fail to slit his throat, but he fails to hurt you. He has a spear and blow dart.

Ross

"It's due southeastward, which is the centre of the world, but don't make no mistake, that is only the direction."

"For your regneration problem, I have a balm which is very helpful, but it is only temporary and has a use limit, 60 dubloons"

Nex

No armored mode, thats what you're in. But you morph into tank mode anyway, and knock 3 people off the edge of the ship.

Mather

You rejuvinate yourself fully and see a small glimpse of land not to far from yourself.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

okay. i wait.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

"Ah. Well, I don't have enough money for that after I finished my other business. But take 10 dubloons anyway, in exchange for the information and the map."

Alastor goes back to the ship and looks around for the captain.

2Xeo5.png

Isabel repeats her swashbuckling Pirates of the Carribean style fighting style against those noobs. :thumbup:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Ok, nevermind again. Still getting used to how you work the morphing, and my internet's spazzing.

I continue fighting, focusing on crushing skulls and other kill methods that will frighten the other opponents.

RIP Dawngate ;-;