Pirates!

Icuownage

My bad.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roderick prepares for the boarders, pointing Mirabelle in the direction of which they will enter.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

okay, i head back to the island i was on if i can. if i cant, i hide in a cave (if i find one) and rest.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Isabel lights a large fire in an attempt to flag in rescue ships. Note that her clothing has no resemblence to the uniform to any city.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I sleep until I have regained my energy.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Paul

You shoot one guy who swings on a rope, and he falls into the ocean

+0.1 marksman

Earth

To weak to swim, find no cave.

Retech

Your fire draws the attention of an enemy force at the base.

Nex

Kay, two turns

Grim

60 allies, 55 enemies.

You shoot 5 on the way, making you win by 5, +0.4 marksman.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Isabel travels further into the woods, while wondering to herself if the enemy forces actually knew it was her that was fighting against them or whether all the people that knew were killed.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I reload the flintlock and proceed into battle taking point blank shots as I can and dodging enemy sword strikes. I also look for a way to the powder kegs.

LNYvk.png

Roderick hastily reloads Mirabelle, keeping the rusty sword ready.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Session over guys sorry, early morning tomorrow.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I see no session.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

we are arguing!

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

we are arguing!

Irrelevant. EXTERMINATE!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I just got back from a day at a carnival mixed with many drunk and high people, most of which I spent walking around the city, back and forth and back and forth. I t hen gourged myself on party food, which was not the best choice, I forgot that I was not meant to do any thing that you actually do at a party when you're a teenager when you're on medication, and thus I think that it isn't mixing with me well. That being said after that day, which was surprisingly fun (the part where I wasn't outside walking and inside getting my hair dyed and groomed by a friend) it ended with me lying in bed for three hours, until I slept. Which is a price to pay for having fun, I then was the first to awake out of anyone, which ALWAYS happens, so I was led in bed again for a while, before I actually fell asleep through sheer boredom, I was then awoken to a teddy to the face. Today was then filled with what the [bleep]ery, random dancing to girl music, and singing (both of which I am as good as a drunken father at, though I wasn't drunk) and when it actually started to get fun, BAM, I get rang up by my mum and dad saying they're coming to pick me up! I was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Hour and half car journey (Not long to some, but I don't like to travel by car). I then had time with the internet, which I have become a [bleep] to.

If I wasn't tired I could be classed as a God.

So no session today.

Also it is like past midnight and I am only still up cause I've been drinking my coke, also because of my sleep pattern shifting 3 hours forward.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

me haz no sleep pattern. but one helluva day on your end, eh? how fun. anyways.. nex, when ross uses explosive nuke eggs on your country, then dont come crying to me.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

'Twas pretty fun, was rather interested in seeing a friend who had moved away, which was the highlight of the day.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

lucky lucky. never gone to a party in me life before.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

thats not what i meant, rocco. i meant ICU was lucky.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

In his defence, I've never been to a party either. I think I'm doing fine socially, hopefully. Either I don't hang around in the crowd which throws party or I'm fooling myself into thinking I'm part of the social mainstream. Both are acceptable to me. :unsure:

Only actual party I've been to yet was this friend of mine's birthday, he invited the entire class and rented the school's gym.

Other than that there's used to be haloween parties but I and two friends have had our own with lots of movies, lots of candy and barely any sleep.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I got to parties every month or so. Usually like 20-25 people in somebody's basement or something, spin the bottle and whatnot.

Since this is an underage party, I'm assuming you were using sparkling water bottles or aquafina? Fiji doesn't work too well. :D