Pirates!

Icuownage

Grim

You pull it off perfectly, but no one dies, the one you shot fell down, the stabbed one isn't phased and the guy you whipped is knocked out. +0.1 sword +0.1 marksman

Earth

You're already hiding, but you fumble about and they find you, two enemies.

Snubbe

I think I placed you into the archipeligo as well. You see smoke coming from the distance from one island which is of swimmable distance.

Retech

Really no need, the people looking for you are getting attacked.

Dungeonal

Can you remind me of your fight please? I forgot it, but I feel that you're fighting pirates.

You find a group of 4 enemies.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i try to shoot them, and if that doest work i stab them with my arrows. damnit, shouldve jsut waited.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Isabel checks her wounds to make sure everything is nicely patched up, so that it doesn't cause her any problems. Assuming she is only slightly wounded at this point, Isabel heads towards the base, but only if she won't have any problems fighting with her injuries.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Enarir attempts to finish the enemy that he stabbed with a flurry of slashes from koriagla. If he succeeds he finishes the two downed enemies with slashes from koriagla.

LNYvk.png

I wake up, morph into normal form, and go up on deck to recieve my payment from the captain and disembark the ship.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Earth

You all miss.

Retech

You have a few injuries, but you can fight. So you head over to the base.

Grim

You both miss, and you're unable to finish anyone off.

Snubbe

You make it to the island to find a dwarf being surpressed by two natives.

Nex

He sends you back down with a bucket of food, saying you have no real need for money being a monster.

Rocco

You find nothing on the firstmate, and find a slightly scared enemy to fight.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

shoot or stab. " oi, you! mind giving me a helping hand here? these canibals are after me to eat me!" i yell the the new guy.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Isabel leaps onto the ramparts of the base with her amazing elven agility, hoping to see Grim. Then she comes alongside him and starts fighting the enemies, standing in defensive stance.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

"Money is easy to carry, does not spoil, and can be spent however I choose. I was a valuable asset in combat, and demand proper payment. An illustrious individual such as yourself, having travelled on the open sea and undoubtedly seen many new and unusual things, surely cannot have eyes so clouded by prejudice."

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Grim

You slash him, and then batter him to death.+0.1 Swords

Earth

You all still miss.

Rocco

You stab him, he falls down, you go to slash, he kicks you in the nuts, making you keel over in pain +0.1 marksman

Retech

You make it to the ramparts, but you have no idea who Grim is, as you have never met... Though you see a man battering another man to death with a broken pistol

You then leap into the fray.

Snubbe

You miss.

Nex

I'm just a low time captain... If you wanted exploring you should buy your own ship, also you're a monster and you scare us all, you have no need for money as you're home is here and we don't want you to leave unless ordered to.

Dungeonal

You bottle him in the face which causes him to stumble and fall down, but he is still alive.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

WTF BOOM! i shoot again, and stab again.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Isabel waits cautiously behind her ally (Grim) in defensive position. When an enemy comes to attack Grim, she waits until she spots a weakness. Then she takes advantage of the oppertunity and flanks them, using her great sword speed to catch them off guard.

I do the same again unless they are to close in which case I'll have to use my dagger. I continue to do this until something interessting happens.

namnlskopia.jpg

Alastor heads into the alchemist/apothecary's store, approaches the counter, and asks for something to increase regenerative ability. It doesn't need to be a particularly strong effect, just something which might help stay in a fight a little longer.

2Xeo5.png

My face darkens.

"I do not deny that to your race, I am a monster by my appearance. I am separated from my people, the great Daeka, and my situation calls for a break from tradition. Sir, my folk are not a violent sort, but none of them have been in my place before. I will leave if I wish, and woe to those who presume to hold me here."

I turn and walk away with my payment, discretely increasing the armour on my back until I am away from the ship.

I also keep an eye out for a man with a polearm.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Rocco

You finish him off after rolling around in pain. +0.1 Swords.

Earth

You shoot your foot, but the enemy still miss.

Retech

An enemy comes to impale him with their lance, but you quickly slice off the guys arms. +0.2 swords.

Snubbe

You miss, and they miss. Seriously....

Pie

You awake in the base, and notice that its under attack, you must defend it.

Ross

"Ahhhhhh! A regenerative potion? I have nothing permanent which wont effect your humanity in someway. If you're truly alright with a bit of sacrifice, you can harness almost any power you want! Though the sacrifice can sometimes be grand, but if you're looking for a sort of balm we have that too, but it is only temporary but can be used a few times."

Dungeonal

You bottle his eyes out and just keep bottling and bottling and bottling, until his grey matter leaks out. +0.3 Random weapon skill.

Nex

You snatch the gold sack from his waist and begin walking off. Your armor is increased slightly. You hear the sounds of many drawn weapons and cocked guns.

FREEZE!

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Isabel continues with the strategy, making sure to be inconspicious, so that she doesn't draw attention to herself.