Team Impulse Vs Elite Assassins

Darkrai

impulse2.gif

Forums | SwiftIRC: #Impulse | Memberlist

Impulse [iP]

vs

Ea

Please lock the other topic Tip.it Mods! That was posted by a member, our officials wanted this topic posted instead.

We had a CWRI with Chaos Legions planned, but they canceled so we asked Aces Of War. They canceled as well, so we decided to fight Elite Assassins - however they had set no rules except a 30 minute CWRI. We brought 10 friends to our advantage since there were no rules set.

No one from EA tanked, we ended them in 10 minutes. They left due to one of our guests portal hopping them, we didn't intentionally want someone to portal hop. 30/40 people in your pile weren't even in EA itself, and EA still flamed us for having 3-5 DW with us. (The worst part is there were no rules, friends were allowed)

Good fight EA I guess, you had an open CC in a war where friends were allowed - obviously you were bound to be portal hopped by a random. (Once again, we had nothing to do with it - one of our guests did it)

Apart from the guests, we pulled around ~20. #Impulse if you'd like a warring team <3:

100706153353.png

100706144027.png

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The worst part is there were no rules, friends were allowed)

You're going to a clan to ask for a fight. It's a given that it's just going to be you two set. Honestly, I think you employed a dirty tactic here...when you didn't need to. You were probably good enough to win this fight without those 5 extra people, yet it tarnished your win. Very unfortunate.

Looking forward to seeing more of your fights in the future, winning them the classy way I know you can :thumbsup:

hzvjpwS.gif

Let's discuss the war shall we?

Ea is terrible, but in a sense they are the true winners of this fight. EA only do playoffs and talk [cabbage], well they brought IP down to their lvl (Bringing randoms)

Not worth posting a topic, especially if you needed to bring friends. I expected better from you guys.

6590ew.jpg

Let's discuss the war shall we?

Ea is terrible, but in a sense they are the true winners of this fight. EA only do playoffs and talk [cabbage], well they brought IP down to their lvl (Bringing randoms)

Not worth posting a topic, especially if you needed to bring friends. I expected better from you guys.

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

Disappointing to see you guys take advantage of rules like that. Congratulations on your win, but it's kinda made me cautious about Friday. :?

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Disappointing to see you guys take advantage of rules like that. Congratulations on your win, but it's kinda made me cautious about Friday. :?

We're not going to do that on a clan like T0 I'll guarantee, but EA had us stalled at CWA for 15 minutes - and we saw their 30 randomers (that was when we started asking a few friends if they wanted to come). Really just a response to how they were flaming us and stalling at CWA :wall:

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

Ea should just close.

Agreed, but Ea would probably be a respected clan if they get Batli to leave or quit. I doubt hes going to leave anytime soon though :thumbdown:

phimproved.png