Hurry up Santa! :'(

-Hero-

Yes well...its here, December! :o What does that mean? Christmas!

Yey only 25 days til X-Mas!

I personally am getting -

Call of Duty 2

LCD Screen :lol:

and $200-(So i can buy stuff when i go too Sydney)

What are you getting for Christmas??? :D

NumaNuma Fan | WoW > Rs

probably going to do the same thing as my birthday. ask for clothes, and since all the clothes they get me will be horrendous, take them back and get money. that money i will put into the bank, and it will cancel out all the money i took out to spend on christmas gifts.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Im just getting cheap chocolates again...

:cry:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

My plan(s):

#1 - Ask for bunches of clothes, from Hollister. 2 of my cousin's work there, so my parents will be getting that 15% discount on any clothes they buy (I think it's a 15% discount :?:, maybe it's 10% or maybe 20% ). They save a bunch of money. I take them back and get the full price repaid to me. Say they spend $35 on a pair of pants there. Well, I take them back and get them traded in for the original price ($50). This means they'll be able to buy me MORE clothes for the money they are gonna spend, and I get more money when I trade them in.

#2 - Ask for cash. Simple, yet effective. If I asked for JUST cash, I'd expect around $400? Hopefully.

#3 - Ask for just a bunch of crap. Clothes, games, ect. This is probably what I'll end up doing because I sure do like the material stuff :? .

I dunno. Anything other than a high five will do me just fine.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

I'm personally wishing for that new graphics card I've been wanting for so long...

Or maybe a pair of Smith Goggles. My old ones fog up in about 10 minutes on the slope. And it sucks when you have to unfog your goggles in the middle of a glade run.

I like not knowing ahead of time :P

Lucky :P

Since third grade I've had to make a list of what I want for christmas or I'd get what my mom and dad chose (My dad would usually get something like a horse brush and saddlebags and my mom would get some tacky sweater).

This year I put some books on my list that I've been meaning to read for a while and maybe some M rated games that best buy wont let me get -.-

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

I could care less what I get anymore. Just having a month away from my classes and homework to chill out with my friends is good enough for me. But I guess if I was to get something, I would ask for some gascards. Gascards rock, just slide the card at the pump, dont have to go into the station to pay and wait in line, its basically free money in my opinion but alittle better.

Now back to work on my 10000 end of semester homework projects and papers that are due within the next week :x

finalsig11dz.gif

Clothes, a warm-ups set (red and black for Uni colours), red and black Nike running shoes, money (for desperately needed car repairs) and maybe if I save up enough from working over the holidays, Ill buy a cheap wireless notebook.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I don't know. $200? Lucky people.

I get $200 because i get $100 from my mum and $100 from my dad..divorced when i was young so i presents from both of them...and i dont consider myself lucky having 2 houses to live in...its not cool...i envy kids with their parents still together...

NumaNuma Fan | WoW > Rs