Napoleonic Hegemony

Nero

Retech I think what arch was talking about was the total war tactic (which I doubt you would do anyways) and genocide in general. The Netherlands give a statement of neutrality:

"As a proclamation to those who wage wars on this earth, The sovereign nation of the Netherlands wants no part in it. We will only bring ourselves into war if our holdings or trade are intentionally threatened or harmed by another sovereign nation. This is not due to cowardice on our part it is simply due to the fact that war in general is bad for business. That is not to say however that we will not accept refuges or survivors of any war, as long as they bear no ill will towards the Netherlands or the people in it they are welcome in our nation.

Sincerely,

Chancellor Grim. "

LNYvk.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you welcome Russian nobles into the Netherlands?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Civilization V is coming out. <3:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

America sends a message to the British, asking them why they insist in the bloodshed of thousands to continue their oppressive enslavement of millions of Americans across the continent? Why do they send their soldiers, and conscript unwilling troops from the yeomen to fight in a war they don't believe in? A war they are losing?

The deathcount is heavily imbalanced.. Britain is losing far more, in a war they shouldn't be fighting. Why carry on? Only defeat stares you in the face.

America is tall, America is proud, America is right. The citizens of this nation are ready to fight for their freedom, and they care not for the bureaucracy of Britain. Men who wear suits while their 'people' wear rags. Men who count money, while their 'people' count scraps of bread. Men who live on one side of the ocean, while the American people live in a free state. A state committed to their wellbeing.

How horribly hypocritcal.

You say it as if you're on the defensive... It's your war really, you started it, you've been attacking. You're attacking my provinces. I ask America why they think the revolution should carry on.... We would happily talk out all the problems with the citzens, if we remember correctly you were unhappy with taxes...

Oh we remind them that they've not met the full force of Britain, while the full force of America is admirable, they should remember that their budgets are probably too low to afford too defend for much longer...

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Icu confirmed for fool!

Of course it is our war! Our war for our people, for our rights, for our freedom, for our land! Why do you fight for land that is not rightfully yours? Across the Atlantic ocean? For the enslavement of people who don't share your culture!

You would stop our 'taxes'? You would pay us, millions, every year? I think not! Britain is a hungry dog who cares not for who suffers, who is hurt by it's reach. Of course we have met the full force of Britain! You have challenged us in the field and everytime we have prevailed!

You are no challenge for the people of this country. The people who know how life works, how war works. You are unfit to even offer us battle.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

The Netherlands remarks that the United States of America seems to be fighting a war of conquest on unwilling peoples. It then goes on to question the validity of the United States claims of wanting to shake off the shackles of taxes whilst they solder new shackles onto unwilling peoples.

LNYvk.png

Proposal

America gets the British lands in Continental America and Britain keeps the Canadian lands. :thumbup:

Of course it is our war! Our war for our people, for our rights, for our freedom, for our land! Why do you fight for land that is not rightfully yours? Across the Atlantic ocean? For the enslavement of people who don't share your culture!

????? You're basically British people who would rather not be ruled by a country that is rather far away... And other reasons of course.

Also it is rather hypocritical that you say it is all your land. *Remembers natives Americans*

And also America and British culture has been quite similar for a while.

So am I an idiot for trying to stop a revolution? No.

Also you phrased your original speech as if you were the defensive and I was attacking you, but it is the other way round. Well not now it isn't but it was to start with.

@Retech.

I lose a ton of provinces for peace? No.

The only thing I'd accept would be that they give back all the land they just conquered and stopped attacking me, and that is me being lenient.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Or Britain could wait 70 years and allow the American Civil War to escalate before intervening and helping the Confederacy out, destroying the North, then later killing the Johnny Rebs and having supremacy over North America.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Saint Petersburg Accords

Russia gains Ottoman territories in the Crimea

Russia shall not invade the Ottoman Empire

Ottoman Empire recognizes Russian supremacy in the Black Sea

That was signed between the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Empress Catherine the GREAT of the Russian Empire. :thumbup:

The Orthodox clergy are paid back for their 20 million gift/loan, but they are also given a choice first. The Imperial Russian government can construct the LARGEST church in the world (well actually a cathedral complex, with monasateries and such) with ten million and use the rest to help convert heathens in Asia to Orthodox Christianity. Lots of Chinese people that could be swayed. :thumbup:

Dusty, so the Imperials are marching on Paris now? When's that battle report happening. Also, we being giving speeches in the lands surrounding Paris, saying the end of oppression is undoubtedly near!

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Hooray, such optimism. :)

Archi, I'll buy the Puddling process for 5 million. :thumbup:

The Persian king announces a war... against thirst and famine. Large channels are being dug with steam powered Archimedes' screws to bring water onto platoes. Farmers and fishermen are offered state support in the form of tools and are granted workers' unions.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Did you research it, at the very least?

Did you research it, at the very least?

He may have, but he hasn't actually gotten it.

--

Updates:

France:

-Imperial French Army leaves Versailles to attack Paris

-Arrive, attack the Revolutionary Army inside Paris

-Revolutionary General lets them into the city as a trap, surrounds the Imperial Army in the narrow streets

-Imperial Army takes horrendous casualties, begins to retreat

-Revolutionary cavalry breaks out of the city and pursues

-Imperial Army routs

-King Louis XVI captured when his carriage his a big stone in the road and topples over

vHlcB.png

Poland:

Russian Imperial Army continues their siege, citizens and soldiers in Warsaw begin to starve from lack of food. Around 6,000 dead soldiers (mostly the troops the nobles have raised), more will likely come.

(Doing up battle report in NA - budget will be reset after this battle)