Napoleonic Hegemony

Nero

Prussia is willing to assist the Polish in their struggle to overthrow their government/riot the hell out of places to prevent the Russians from establishing dominion.

Is that just a diplomatic gesture, or are you intending to send material aid as well?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment we are just saying we will support them, since out ambassadors are currently working behind the scenes.

I would have sent you a PM telling you I was invading if I actually was.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

well that didnt go to well... hmm.. i know! give all my cavalry men hammers to do a horse drive by and knock all of them out.. JK. i tell the peasents that russias demands over an open war were extremley more feasable, and with russia to defend our interests, we can go out into the world without fear! (dont ask why i said that bit at the end. im not good with people.. so i put somthing a bit odd at the end.)

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Russia offers to smash the rebellion. :thumbup:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I think Russian intervention would be bad O-o.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

What would be so bad about it? Also, if he sides with the protestors, then it is siding against Russia. Oh Icu, I may have to withdraw the expeditionary force in America to deal with this, but then I'll send them right back.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

dude, if you come in, the whole REASON for the riots, and stop the rebellion, and i do noting to stop it, im going to lsoe my country in about.. er.. 1-2 days, maybe? or maybe a year, if im lucky?..

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

It's okay, Dungeonal is still away.

But imagine this Retech, you're annoyed at someone because they sided with another friend, someone who you don't particularly like and have in the past had arguments and such with. If you then announced you were upset about your friend siding with this other person, and then this other person came and beat the crap outta you... You'd just be more annoyed wouldn't you?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Not if that friend were dead. :thumbup: (Not implying that I would kill friends btw!)

Earth, if you can deal with the protestors with your army, then there won't be an issue. I'm simply keeping my armies on standby incase you need them. :thumbup:

Prussia sends 2,000 Skirmishers to the Polish Boarder.

They are to give an Ultimatium to the Polish Government, either they give up their deal with Russia or they surrender their arms to Prussia.

dude, archi has already offered to assist in the rebbelion of my country. bringing in the army on my own peasents would be somewhat like the U.S using its army on its WWI vetrens..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I personally think it is a better idea if he just cancels the deal, I don't think he should suffer so early on cause he made a silly decision, I mean he could cool down most, if not all the rebellion. Cause you're probably going to face future rebellion in the place, it just seems like the poles don't like you.

Uhhh Earth, Archi's thing is actually saying, take back the deal or he's going to attack you.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Well if Poland wasn't going to be helping me, then it seems better to smash them open. Facing twenty thousand Russian regulars is definitely worse than ten thousand irregulars, especially when you factor in generals and stuff.

I thought Archi meant that if he didn't cancel the deal, he was going to either not help Poland or help the protestors.

Retech, forcing Earth out of the game at this early stage, though something I am willing to do, is not the best course of action. Just let Poland back down, you can remain friends with Earth and Earth can remain in the game.

I will settle for Earth paying my deployment costs plus 20,000 Ducats.

dude, im right next to the biggest country in the world. i wanted to make a deal to NOT GET killed within 5 secnds of the game starting. aparently, archi has decided to make me rip off the arms of all my citizens and military and give them to him! so nooo archi, nooo. im just going to go back to trying to calm the peasents the f down.. retech, would you mind if i lowered some of the terms, just to keep the deal?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

It'd be worse for you.... Think about this

You attack Poland, you have to face the rebellion AND the Polish army, and the rebellion will probably get some sort of morale bonus because they're fighting the ones they hate. You then defeat Poland with quite a few losses. Budget still has time to reset, leaving you open. Polish rebellion will probably follow, meaning you'll probably lose a lot of men for it to be worth it, another country will sieze the opening, and you'll lose a lot of men.

A reasonable contract would be this.

Russia can move the army through Poland

Russia will assist Poland if attacked

Poland will assist Russia if attacked

The whole ceding some provinces was just taking the deal outta proportion.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

another country will sieze the opening,

Remember, it could be you!

Anyway, Earth, its a simple choice, you end or significant curtail, your deal with Russia....Or you start a war with me.

Now there is no way I can defeat Russia AND Poland, just as there is no way that Russia can defeat me AND Poland...And Retech gains nothing by premptively attacking me....at best he gets a few pieces of Prussian Territory with a significantly weakened army on all three sides...and we ALL get killed by someone else.

Thus, the best course of action is that you end the deal with Russia, declare a national holiday in honour of Poland's Awesomeness to offset the Peasant's anger and allow me and Retech to work out a new deal that protects all three of us without invoking the wrath of the moderator.

You are stuck without money.

I don't want to attack, but I need to gain something from Poland. Otherwise, I'd simply be a neutral party that wouldn't help and might even take advantage of a Polish weakness to take some provinces.

Besides, like Dusty said some ways back, you can't completely take over a country. At most, you can win a few provinces in a war. Certainly, I was not trying to knock Earth out of the game. I will be willing to accept the deal if we remove the clause about ceding the three southern provinces.

He'll probably go with the 6 day rule, meaning money in 5 days, and I think I know what I'm going to be spending my money on when I actually get it... Though I'm thinking about getting a loan from the bank, I'll just check out the interest rate, cause anything over a million when you loan is just dangerous.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Surely you could just not pay it back, their bankers and your a powerful country. You could just walk into the bank, give the bankers the finger and kill them all.

If you create a new bank their will be no danger of a recession.

why six? why not five? Regardless I think it is a bit silly to have ten days because in those ten days most people can't really do anything in that time.

I definately know what I'm going to be funding my money into but its a secret weapon so I can't tell you lot :P.

[Falador tavern]